Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Do I Have The Looks To Contest For Mr Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do I Have The Looks To Contest For Mr Nairaland? (2022 Views)

********MR NAIRALAND 2016 : A Plagiarist Discovered ********** / I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland,but I Don't Know The Pr.ocess / Which Of These Represents The Looks On Your Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Have The Looks To Contest For Mr Nairaland? by sleeknick: 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ur candid advise is needed. Pls no hate talk.

If you think i have the looks pls nominate me when the time comes...the moniker is SLEEKNICK

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Looks To Contest For Mr Nairaland? by Princecalm(m): 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
hmmm
Re: Do I Have The Looks To Contest For Mr Nairaland? by sleeknick: 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
Princecalm:
hmmm
Same to u
Re: Do I Have The Looks To Contest For Mr Nairaland? by HungerBAD: 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
There is something not right about wearing a head warmer in Nigeria.

Nigeria is warm enough, so you don't need anything to warm your head. You are not feeling suicidal right?

3 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Looks To Contest For Mr Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
Yea Bro.....

As long as you are not baldheaded
Re: Do I Have The Looks To Contest For Mr Nairaland? by Oluwatosean(m): 11:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
hmm , u try

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Looks To Contest For Mr Nairaland? by sleeknick: 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
HungerBAD:

Nigeria is warm enough, so you don't need anything to warm your head. You are not feeling suicidal right?

Lol. It was a really cold morning when i took that pix
Re: Do I Have The Looks To Contest For Mr Nairaland? by sleeknick: 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Yea Bro.....

As long as you are not baldheaded
Lol am not
Re: Do I Have The Looks To Contest For Mr Nairaland? by Princecalm(m): 11:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
sleeknick:

Same to u
are you thinking I said something bad?
Re: Do I Have The Looks To Contest For Mr Nairaland? by khiaa(f): 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
You are ok. grin I'm just joking, yes go ahead and run.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Looks To Contest For Mr Nairaland? by sleeknick: 11:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
khiaa:
You are ok. grin I'm just joking, yes go ahead and run.
Thanks dear...
Re: Do I Have The Looks To Contest For Mr Nairaland? by nairalife2013(m): 11:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
HungerBAD:

some wears are for trend and fashion, not for weather! Forget that itz called headwarmer. The literal meaning is what u are looking at, right? It doesnt heat up the head as u think. Besides sometimes in naija d weather is really or slightly cold... or are u just trying to bring him down?! Suits are hot too, but when u are an executive, wear a polo t-shirt to a meeting becos itz hot in naija and see how the other members would hail u. Just calm down and let people dress themselves as they wish for beauty and confidence. Tis now, the world is a global community. Folks dont think like that no more! Or u dont have anything else to do? Better to be taciturn than fast in demeaning criticism.

3 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Looks To Contest For Mr Nairaland? by chibwike(m): 11:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
NO

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Looks To Contest For Mr Nairaland? by iamkingzlee(m): 12:51am On Jun 02, 2015
chibwike:
NO
mehhn! Oga that was harsh!
Re: Do I Have The Looks To Contest For Mr Nairaland? by sleeknick: 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
iamkingzlee:
mehhn! Oga that was harsh!
Lol
Re: Do I Have The Looks To Contest For Mr Nairaland? by adellam16(f): 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
sleeknick:
Ur candid advise is needed. Pls no hate talk.

If you think i have the looks pls nominate me when the time comes...the moniker is SLEEKNICK
Sonny, believe me u aint gat d look. Hope u r in school tho.
Re: Do I Have The Looks To Contest For Mr Nairaland? by sleeknick: 12:56am On Jun 03, 2015
adellam16:

Madam, i am a graduate and architecture is my descipline...dont let that look fool you
Re: Do I Have The Looks To Contest For Mr Nairaland? by sleeknick: 12:58am On Jun 03, 2015
adellam16:

Am a graduate...and r u all asking same questions?
Re: Do I Have The Looks To Contest For Mr Nairaland? by adellam16(f): 7:22am On Jun 03, 2015
sleeknick:

Madam, i am a graduate and architecture is my descipline...dont let that look fool you
u look like a secondary sch pupil dear. Sorry
Re: Do I Have The Looks To Contest For Mr Nairaland? by adellam16(f): 7:23am On Jun 03, 2015
sleeknick:

Am a graduate...and r u all asking same questions?
okay a graduate seeking employment?
Re: Do I Have The Looks To Contest For Mr Nairaland? by Ayima: 7:33am On Jun 03, 2015
You better prepare because this is the kind of people u will meet in the contest.

Re: Do I Have The Looks To Contest For Mr Nairaland? by sleeknick: 9:59am On Jun 03, 2015
adellam16:
u look like a secondary sch pupil dear. Sorry

well, am not
Re: Do I Have The Looks To Contest For Mr Nairaland? by adellam16(f): 10:07am On Jun 03, 2015
sleeknick:

well, am not
Pele! Contest first den if u don't get to d finals den u don't ave d look
Re: Do I Have The Looks To Contest For Mr Nairaland? by adellam16(f): 10:08am On Jun 03, 2015
Ayima:
You better prepare because this is the kind of people u will meet in the contest.
what type of people! Guys with bulges
Re: Do I Have The Looks To Contest For Mr Nairaland? by sleeknick: 11:54am On Jun 03, 2015
adellam16:
Pele! Contest first den if u don't get to d finals den u don't ave d look

which one be ur own sef?
Re: Do I Have The Looks To Contest For Mr Nairaland? by adellam16(f): 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
sleeknick:

which one be ur own sef?
no vex

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Looks To Contest For Mr Nairaland? by ademoladeji(m): 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
adellam16:
no vex

No mind dem jooor...

Sha campaign for me jare
Re: Do I Have The Looks To Contest For Mr Nairaland? by ademoladeji(m): 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
adellam16:
no vex

No mind dem jooor...

Sha campaign for me jare
Re: Do I Have The Looks To Contest For Mr Nairaland? by adellam16(f): 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
ademoladeji:

No mind dem jooor...

Sha campaign for me jare
I tell am truth him dey vex, c me c wahala kwanu!
Re: Do I Have The Looks To Contest For Mr Nairaland? by ademoladeji(m): 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
adellam16:
I tell am truth him dey vex, c me c wahala kwanu!

The truth is always bitter for some ppl buh for me? I eat it like Abacha garnished with ugba and fried titus fish!
Re: Do I Have The Looks To Contest For Mr Nairaland? by adellam16(f): 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
ademoladeji:

The truth is always bitter for some ppl buh for me? I eat it like Abacha garnished with ugba and fried titus fish!

chisos I crave dat dish mehn
Re: Do I Have The Looks To Contest For Mr Nairaland? by ademoladeji(m): 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
adellam16:
chisos I crave dat dish mehn
Confam your location make I direct you to the nearest abacha depot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: The Eight Qualities Of A Perfect Husband / This Pic Will Shock You / Video;shameless Nigerian Girls Naked Themselves In Newyork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.