Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) - Nairaland / General (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) (290680 Views)

A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers Part2) / Thread For Night-crawlers........ / Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by eipreel(f): 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ferdyboss:

See Night crawler awoken. It's been a while. How Have you been? I almost forgot this thread ever existed.

Lol..really been a while and I've been just fine. Sha be enjoying your Mars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Ferdyboss: 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
eipreel:

Lol..really been a while and I've been just fine. Sha be enjoying your Mars

Enjoy your Earth too grin cheesy
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Benvechi: 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
This traveling Issue in Nigeria is becoming something else...And people are seriously make a dangerous move that will really destroy their life and talished the image of our COUNTRY AT LARGE... God help us all
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by ezenwa10: 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
here is how to identify ORIGINAL honey on https://bebelite..com/2017/11/how-to-know-pure-honey.html
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by davide470(m): 11:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
Long nights.

Early mornings..

embarassed
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Jenniferwest005: 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
Am buying bitcoin call me for more info +2349030345874
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Abolarin91(m): 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
Good day everyone! Its my pleasure to share with you how to prevent intruder or beautify your building.

We sell and install at affordable price(within Nigeria).
-Electric fence-wire
-Barb wire
-Fence wire
-Razor wire
-panel mesh
-BRC mesh
-Binding wire(black and galvanise)
e.t.c.
WhatsApp: 08062895736
Email: realazeez@gmail.com

Thanks for your patronage in advance...

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Pointblank09(m): 3:42am On Dec 22, 2017
Take it easy bro. It would come. In he mean time, you can lay your hand on things that coul fetch you money. eg. see the shoe maker below your post.
jstud:
Job search- brainstorming keeps me up.... Hard to sleep when you know you'll be idle next day. Its disheartening
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by adeniji2755: 8:06am On Dec 28, 2017
please am looking for paylater call contact ooooo,i collect loan from them and have cleared it but am still having credit alart from them
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by mukulu56(m): 3:12am On Jan 13, 2018
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gmann72: 5:29am On Jan 30, 2018
sleeknick:
Do u find it difficult to sleep at night or rather u sleep late? This thread is for us....lets have fun here and talk about whats keeping us awake at this time....
As for me nothing really....i just have this nocturnal behaviour. I enjoy working on designs at night. This is the time i connect with myself and my level of rationale is lifted.

Lets share!

Lalasticlala...pls uplift dis topic

I'm up trying to push my hustle
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by climasautos(m): 1:01am On Feb 08, 2018
I am busy arranging my bets... This country is bleeped !!!
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by akeba(m): 8:50am On Feb 08, 2018
BEIJING NORMAL UNIVERSITY ADMISSION APPLICATION INFORMATION

Good day Nigeria,
A little introduction of myself: I am a Nigerian student currently studying at Beijing Normal University (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beijing_Normal_University) http://iso.bnu.edu.cn(school official website)

Main stuff:
My school is currently working on some publicity strategies, in which it will recruit more brains(talents) globally. So it has been up to this Ambassadorial idea; Selecting some students from countries and regions around the world to represent them and organise publicity programs and activities in their countries, making me the Official Ambassador of Beijing Normal University to Nigeria, and Africa as a whole���.

Benefits:
Actually the main reason I accepted to be part of the movement is because I know many Nigerians are longing for an opportunity to study abroad, both on scholarship and self-sponsorship, but don't have the chance due to one reason or the other. And also, if you have checked the link I included in the first paragraph, you would see the detail information about my school. I’m actually very proud of studying in the school ����
Another thing is, anyone who decide to apply to the school through me won't have to pay application fee, and will also be guided in everything he/she needs to do to get admitted.

NOTE: APPLYING THROUGH ME DOESN’T GUARANTEE ADMISSION, AS I AM MAJORLY AN AMBASSADOR, WHO WILL INFORM COMPATRIOTS ABOUT THE SCHOOL, AND HELP THEM THROUGHOUT THE APPLICATION AND ADMISSION PROCESS, AND NOT THE ADMISSION OFFICER.

The Beijing Normal University International Scholars Management Team is hereby offering a rare platform to TALENTS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD to come and express themselves, utilize WORLD-CLASS research environment to INNOVATE, CREATE NEW THINGS and SOLVE WORLD'S PROBLEMS.

[b]For any information about Admissions & Applications to Beijing Normal University, you only have to do one thing; ASK ME!

Please fill out the form attached to this post for efficient consultation service.
1. English name★ (Surname first)
2. Chinese name
3. Nationality
4. Prospective program★ (Undergrad, Masters, PhD)
5. Prospective major
6. Preferred language of instruction (Chinese, English)
7. Needed info (Information you'll like to acquire, questions you'll like to ask)
8. Email★
9. Already applied online (Yes, No)
10. Application number
Note: Fields marked ★ must be completed, please fill in the form neatly.

Contact the International students office on Facebook (@BNUISO)

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by chikk(f): 1:21am On May 20, 2018
Who's up?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by greenglobestore(m): 11:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
Yes
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
Anyone else awake?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Euopal(m): 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
The 2018 FIFA World Cup kicks off on June 14, and for 32 days, the soccer world will take over Russia. Sixty-four matches will take place over 12 venues in 11 cities as 32 teams fight for the right to be named champions of the world.

According to cbssports, of the 12 stadiums built or renovated to the World Cup, Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow and the Saint Petersburg Stadium will be used the most. Each venue gets a minimum of four games. The lights, the facades the scenery, the designs for each of these stadiums are incredibly stunning.

Consider this a complete guide to every venue for this summer's tournament.

FIND FULL WORLD CUP FIXTURES; MATCH DATES, TIME AND VENUE

Ekaterinburg Arena (Central Stadium) in Yekaterinburg

Founded: 1957 (renovated from 2006-2011)
Capacity: 35,696 during World Cup; 23,000 after World Cup
Surface: Grass
Home club: FC Ural Yekaterinburg
World Cup games: Four group stage matches.
Yekaterinburg is the fourth-largest city, located in central Russia right where Europe and Asia meet. As you'll notice in the image above, there are bleachers on both ends built into the stadium. Those will be gone after the tournament. This venue will host four group stage games: Egypt vs. Uruguay on June 15, France vs. Peru on June 21, Japan vs. Senegal on June 24 and Mexico vs. Sweden on June 27.

Kaliningrad Stadium in Kaliningrad

Founded: 2018
Capacity: 35,212 during World Cup; 25,000 after World Cup
Surface: Grass
Home club: FC Baltika Kaliningrad
World Cup games: Four group stage matches.
Kaliningrad faces the Baltic sea and is bordered by Lithuania and Poland. It's the closest venue to the Europe. It plays host to the following group stage games: Croatia vs. Nigeria on June 16, Serbia vs. Switzerland on June 22, Spain vs. Morocco on June 25 and England vs. Belgium on June 28.

Kazan Arena in Kazan

SEE FULL DETAILS: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/complete-stadium-guides-for-world-cup-2018-venues/amp/

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by chikk(f): 1:30am On Jun 24, 2018
Anybody up?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
Finland:
Sun doesn't go down here in Finland at this time of the year so sleeping is kinda hard. I pity the Ramadan people grin grin grin
Happy birthday.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by ndachee: 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
I need me a company... find it hard to fall asleep at night. I'm Baahiiir. musman348@yahoo.com.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Bankoleyemi: 12:20am On Jul 12, 2018
You Can Own Your Own Company Today Following My Pattern.

School deceived our young children to love jobs, our young adults to dream of being employees, brainwashes everyone to believe it’s better to work for a bank than to build a bank, and you call this education?
No, true education is about power, independence and freedom. To be educated is to be able to create your life the way you want it to be.
I knew a man of more than 50 years old who claimed to be a charted accountant, but he bought his car on credit, which many of these bankers do, lives in a one room apartment or rented flat instead of their own houses.
Do you think such a man is educated?
I heard the story of a man who has Master’s degree but was working as a secondary school teacher and earning what cannot even feed him comfortably.
Do you think such a man is educated?
What of a man that has Masters in business administration, yet he is working in a bank with salary as little as 250k when he can start his own bank, do you also call that education?
Your flawless grammar will take you to the office (working for another man), but timely planning with your personal business will build you an empire.

The hidden truth is, the present day school system was not designed to give anyone education. It was designed to brainwash, castrate and
deceive you to be a slave of the rich through jobs.
Why did school teach you how to work for companies, when it can teach you how to build your own company?
Is it better you work for a bank, than to own a bank?
Is it better you work for an oil company for 45 years, than to build an oil company?
Why did school teach you how to work for companies for 35 years and then retire poor?
Why does school keep on teaching people how to work for the rich, and not how to be rich?
Why? Why? Why?

Why do Nigerians keep on enduring jobs they hate and dirty office politics, when they can start their own businesses from the scratch, make it successful and live their dreamed life?

It's rewarding to start a company and make it successful than working all your life for another man, only to retire poor.

Most things I see in Nigeria make me angry and I think someone has to stand up and do something about it.
I think you have to stop complaining about the government who doesn't really care about you, no government cares about you.
I also think Nigerians have to stop the stupidity of thinking they can be rich by getting "good jobs", working for someone else.

What Should You Do Now?

If you want your employer to promote you, you'll go back to the traditional university, maybe get a loan because of promotion where you'll spend between #500,000 - #2,000,000 for 2 years. (waste of time and resources)
Start a university course that will waste your 2 years and train you how to be a better employee instead of an employer.
If you could pay between #500,000 - #2,000,000 to learn how to be a better employee in another person's business, how much will it take you to start your own company from scratch and leverage, have you thought about that?

People fear to venture into their own companies as they are afraid to loose their investments, some think it requires millions to start, but the real truth is that; no good thing comes without planning, It does not require millions to start. All you need is the right direction and approach which I am here to give to you.

In your widest dream, Dangote and his general manager, who is richer and takes orders from who? People that are successful in business have a mindset and laid down rules. It is better for you to start small now and leverage.

I have charged your subconscious mind towards success. Your education is not a waste, but to think you only go to school to get a good job is completely misleading and detrimental. Use the other potentials at your reach to give your life a financial boost.

I have a complete Hold Me By The Hand Workbook on how to start producing upto 998 products, 38 places to get money or loan to fund the productions without collateral anywhere in Nigeria, How to sustain the business. I also included videos and other resourceful materials required to start at once. The manual has production, distribution and marketing procedures of products like:
Paint, Laundry/ Bar/ Antiseptic Soap,
Gum,
Mosquitoes coil,
Perfume,
Balm,
Bitter Drinks (like Action Biters),
Beverages like Pepsi, Fanta, Coke.
Pure water business from scratch,
Car tracking business from scratch,
wood polish
Lots more, upto 998 products. The good news remains that you can start many of the productions with capital as low as #2,000-5million depending on how you want it and make 300% gain legitimately.

Don't wait on the government, unemployment and underpayment to ruin your life. Start something innovative today and thank me later.

For more details on how to get this special manual, simply text "Hold Me By The Hand" to 08033582661, or email selfaidinitiative@gmail.com. Thanks as I expect to hear from you soon.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by adejaresalami1(m): 2:17am On Jul 15, 2018
The dark hour is here now........neither sleeping or feeling sleepy.

Anyone else?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by adejaresalami1(m): 2:42am On Jul 16, 2018
Again
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Ezigboune: 1:50am On Jul 22, 2018
Hmmm
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by chinazaizundu(f): 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2018
So many women are suffering trying to gain weight perhaps after sickness or due to their body type. However, you need to gain weight because now its very essential if you are working out, using weights or getting married
Let your husband be happy, wear your favourite jeans and sexy gowns and let it hug you.
Try BOBARABA RIGHT NOW! Its a butt enlargement sirop from Cote d Voire(by the makers of Botcho) , made from natural ingredients packed with vitamins, hormones and keeps your skin clear, beautiful, grows your hair and your butt as well with at least 3 bottles (200ml)
Each bottle comes with a meal plan(Oestrogen and progesterone Increase levels) , workout plan depending on your choice.
+2349035452867 to order and be amazed at the wonders of nature.
Each bottle of BOBARABA ORIGINAL cost 4500 naira.
I ship worldwide.
I am located in unn M. Sc PLANT SCIENCE AND BIOTECHNOLOGY.

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Surdy(f): 10:34am On Aug 03, 2018
For me, I don't know, it's just a behaviour I developed since my ex travelled abroad, the time was different so I just got used to it and now it's normal, even if I sleep in the afternoon or not. I'm always up at night except if I have network issues or a low battery

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (99) (Reply)

How Illuminati Killed Mandela / 03-12-09 | L1/l2/l3 Http Proxies (2001) / Wap.sefan.ru Music Download / Videos / Sefan Games - Ucgist-naija News And Enter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.