Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) - Nairaland / General (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) (290362 Views)

A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers Part2) / Thread For Night-crawlers........ / Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by CANDYmaraz(f): 11:01am On May 12, 2019
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Olatunji67POP(m): 2:34pm On May 14, 2019
My name is Olatunji, a POP expert. I am into POP artworks and designs.

Please consult me for your POP artworks and designs and you will NEVER regret you did. For superb works and affordablefees, I am at your service sirs and ma'am. phone number:07062567817

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by AGUMBANZE: 12:51am On Jun 03, 2019
sleeknick:
Do u find it difficult to sleep at night or rather u sleep late? This thread is for us....lets have fun here and talk about whats keeping us awake at this time....
As for me nothing really....i just have this nocturnal behaviour. I enjoy working on designs at night. This is the time i connect with myself and my level of rationale is lifted.

Lets share!

Lalasticlala...pls uplift dis topic

Then what time do you have to chat
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Bitnet(m): 11:00am On Jun 18, 2019
Enjoy these funny questions and answers from Penzazo Street Quiz with Jaiye. Question: How many time Have You Committed SUICIDE? and also Why do People Committed Suicide?
THUMBS UP, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE & SHARE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JRYhLO0008
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by archat: 1:53am On Jun 21, 2019
guyz the truth they say is always bitter.nothing deprive us of sleep we nowadays youths aside from the evil of this our generation idiot boxes most of us are already adicted to our phones.we are so adicted to it that some of us even go to toilets with it.we cant just do without TAPPING our phones for a day....
guys lets be sincere here if we must have a good night sleep we must limit this adiction.
some guys are even worst they dont visit and linger on educative sites exept ADULT SITE.....thats what keeps most guyz awake at night.�

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Olorunnim: 1:51am On Jul 11, 2019
Awake right now listening to Desiigner Caliber and singing as Loud as possible.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by 911autos: 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
Hello,i have 2000 toyota avalon going for a cheap price..
Engine is in tip condition,gear systems working perfectly.
Air conditioning,keyless entry
FIRST BODY
Contact 08140883257 for more details....

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by chikk(f): 12:03am On Jul 13, 2019
Who's awake?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by withoutborders: 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
This may interest you actually- what will you do if your guy friend slaps his gf who is your sister? read this guys story and get the full gist before you respond o - https://365dayswithoutborders./2019/07/14/remember/
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by BIGGIE121(m): 12:31am On Jul 15, 2019
Who dey here
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 17, 2019
chikk:
Who's awake?
awake?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by chikk(f): 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
RonKenoly:
awake?

Funny, I was, even till 4am, but didn't come on nairaland. Good afternoon
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
chikk:

Funny, I was, even till 4am, but didn't come on nairaland. Good afternoon
Too bad I was waking then, wanted to chat.

So why didn't you come online, what we're doing then.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by chikk(f): 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
RonKenoly:

Too bad I was waking then, wanted to chat.

So why didn't you come online, what we're doing then.

Working. Have an urgent task to completely redo a document within a short time frame, so I have been staying up for it.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
chikk:

Working. Have an urgent task to completely redo a document within a short time frame, so I have been staying up for it.
Completely redo shocked. That's sad, was there a mistake or something and we're you responsible?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by chikk(f): 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
RonKenoly:

Completely redo shocked. That's sad, was there a mistake or something and we're you responsible?

Not really, more like "too much information" for a PPT presentation. So I couldn't just delete, I had to take time to decide what goes, what stays, or what gets rephrased.

How was your day?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
chikk:

Not really, more like "too much information" for a PPT presentation. So I couldn't just delete, I had to take time to decide what goes, what stays, or what gets rephrased.

How was your day?
Oh, hope you are finally done with it and when are you suppose to make the presentation?

My day went well, a bit stressful though. I have been researching into an industry in a Nigeria to know how viable it is and all that.

I later went for an heart to heart program, the discussion was nice. The question of the day was, "what is your greatest need in life?" Answer that please wink

Almost forgot, how was yours? (I meant your day).
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by chikk(f): 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
RonKenoly:

Oh, hope you are finally done with it and when are you suppose to make the presentation?

My day went well, a bit stressful though. I have been researching into an industry in a Nigeria to know how viable it is and all that.

I later went for an heart to heart program, the discussion was nice. The question of the day was, "what is your greatest need in life?" Answer that please wink

Almost forgot, how was yours? (I meant your day).

It's actually a pitch I'm preparing to run by some Interested sponsors, partners and investors If they find it viable. To some I'll be sending it via mail, the rest I'm yet to get. I just had to get it all as its supposed to be first.

Long day you had, and yeah I can relate. Researching can be quite daunting, but I'm sure you'll be fine smiley

That program sounds interesting though. Hope you got answers to your questions.

My answer? Hmm... You have to be more specific actually, and relate it to a particular aspect of life.

My day??.... Boring, slightly productive but boring.

Good evening
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 18, 2019
chikk:

It's actually a pitch I'm preparing to run by some Interested sponsors, partners and investors If they find it viable. To some I'll be sending it via mail, the rest I'm yet to get. I just had to get it all as its supposed to be first.

Long day you had, and yeah I can relate. Researching can be quite daunting, but I'm sure you'll be fine smiley

That program sounds interesting though. Hope you got answers to your questions.

My answer? Hmm... You have to be more specific actually, and relate it to a particular aspect of life.

My day??.... Boring, slightly productive but boring.

Good evening
They would definitely find it viable, go and knock them out.

Yea, researching ain't all that funny. More questions keep coming up. Believing in what I am doing is what keeps me going, what about you?

Wasn't the one that came up with the question, but some people gave some nice answers though. Let me list some for you (money, wealth without sorrow, wisdom, understanding et) mine is not there though, I will tell you after hearing yours. It is generic, you don't have to restrict to one aspect of your life. I believe you got the gist from the examples I gave.

as regards your day been boring, was it a choice or you just.....?
I am glad it was productive though, nice one.

Good morning. cheesy
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by chikk(f): 12:37am On Jul 18, 2019
RonKenoly:

They would definitely find it viable, go and knock them out.

Yea, researching ain't all that funny. More questions keep coming up. Believing in what I am doing is what keeps me going, what about you?

Wasn't the one that came up with the question, but some people gave some nice answers though. Let me list some for you (money, wealth without sorrow, wisdom, understanding et) mine is not there though, I will tell you after hearing yours. It is generic, you don't have to restrict to one aspect of your life. I believe you got the gist from the examples I gave.

as regards your day been boring, was it a choice or you just.....?
I am glad it was productive though, nice one.

Good morning. cheesy

Hmm... Sometimes believing in what I do just doesn't do it for me. Sometimes, I get moments of doubt that Make me question myself and my actions.

You still need that answer huh? Well then just guess Joy/happiness is mine. Not necessarily for me, but for the people I care about.

Boring day wasn't my choice, "it was just... " smiley . But some days are like that though. We fall to rise again.

Morning to you too.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 18, 2019
chikk:

Hmm... Sometimes believing in what I do just doesn't do it for me. Sometimes, I get moments of doubt that Make me question myself and my actions.

You still need that answer huh? Well then just guess Joy/happiness is mine. Not necessarily for me, but for the people I care about.

Boring day wasn't my choice, "it was just... " smiley . But some days are like that though. We fall to rise again.

Morning to you too.

Moment of doubts are very normal, but always remember why you decided to start in the first place.

I am glad I pushed the question, because my answer to the question was also Happiness (didn't add the joy though tongue). I believe happiness is contagious, once you are really happy the people around you would definitely be happy.

Yea, some days can be like that.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by chikk(f): 12:52am On Jul 18, 2019
RonKenoly:

Moment of doubts are very normal, but always remember why you decided to start in the first place.

I'll try. Thanks

RonKenoly:

I am glad I pushed the question, because my answer to the question was also Happiness (didn't add the joy though tongue). I believe happiness is contagious, once you are really happy the people around you would definitely be happy.

Yea, some days can be like that.

Well, you should check out the differences, then you'd understand why I added Joy.

Yes happiness can be contagious, but I work in reverse to this theory of yours. For me, I am happy when the people around me are happy. By that I mean that making them happy gives me my own dose. smiley
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 18, 2019
chikk:

I'll try. Thanks

Well, you should check out the differences, then you'd understand why I added Joy.

Yes happiness can be contagious, but I work in reverse to this theory of yours. For me, I am happy when the people around me are happy. By that I mean that making them happy gives me my own dose. smiley

Okay, I just checked it out. And I like how Joy was explained in a link as been at peace with who you are as a person. That's cool.

Your appraoch to happiness is cool but complicated, I am glad it works for you though.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by chikk(f): 1:16am On Jul 18, 2019
RonKenoly:

Okay, I just checked it out. And I like how Joy was explained in a link as been at peace with who you are as a person. That's cool.

Your appraoch to happiness is cool but complicated, I am glad it works for you though.

Yeah, I get. It's not easy to put others before yourself. Doesn't work 100% of the time but...

Good luck with your quest for happiness too.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 18, 2019
chikk:

Yeah, I get. It's not easy to put others before yourself. Doesn't work 100% of the time but...

Good luck with your quest for happiness too.
I believe that's the definition for love.

Or how do you define it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (99) (Reply)

How Illuminati Killed Mandela / 03-12-09 | L1/l2/l3 Http Proxies (2001) / Wap.sefan.ru Music Download / Videos / Sefan Games - Ucgist-naija News And Enter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.