Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Who Can Supply These Christian Books On ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Can Supply These Christian Books On ? (759 Views)

Who Can Supply These Latest Computer Systems Softwares ? / Who Can Supply PKO (palm Kernel Oil) / Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Supply These Christian Books On ? by 2Blessed2stress: 11:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
The Salvation of the soul
The practicality of faith
Upliftment of the spirit
God's Love
God's Peace
Change
Forgiveness
Grace
Patience
Prayers
Holy Spirit

I need 2 titles each. Making it 22 books in total. Start your cost, terms of business and lets get going.

Thanks cool
Re: Who Can Supply These Christian Books On ? by ashatoda: 8:07am On Jun 02, 2015
What do you mean actually. Do you need a ghostwriter or supplier of real books
Re: Who Can Supply These Christian Books On ? by sweetval: 8:38am On Jun 02, 2015
44 or 22 books??
Re: Who Can Supply These Christian Books On ? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 02, 2015
2Blessed2stress:
The Salvation of the soul
The practicality of faith
Upliftment of the spirit
God's Love
God's Peace
Change
Forgiveness
Grace
Patience
Prayers
Holy Spirit

I need 2 titles each. Making it 44books in total. Start your cost, terms of business and lets get going.

Thanks cool
tis 22 in total, state ur location? Then we get to know cost of transportation also to be included..
Re: Who Can Supply These Christian Books On ? by 2Blessed2stress: 12:39am On Jun 03, 2015
polymathic:
tis 22 in total, state ur location? Then we get to know cost of transportation also to be included..

My Location is Abuja. Are you sending fairly used or new ones - Note that I don't welcome pirated copies- Send me the list of the 22 different titles to digitite(at)hotmail.com

thanks
Re: Who Can Supply These Christian Books On ? by 2Blessed2stress: 12:41am On Jun 03, 2015
sweetval:
22 of 22 books??

22. sorry i made a mistake cool
Re: Who Can Supply These Christian Books On ? by sammybrainy(m): 9:12am On Jun 03, 2015
Is it a one time deal?

(1) (Reply)

Lapo Mfb Loan Without Colleteral In Abuja..... / Naira is 230 to 1 Dollar, Is the CBN missing the chance to strengthen the Naira? / Urgently In Need Of Stanbic IBTC Account Holder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.