Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,668 members, 7,813,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? (3525 Views)

Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? / How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 / Where To Invest 500k In Today's Economy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? by jephito(m): 2:12am On Jun 02, 2015
What profitable and almost risk-free business can I do with N500,000 and make at least N50,000 profit in 3months(between now and August ending)?
I have this 500k that came earlier than it was expected/needed. I mean the season for the business I intended using it on is will start around mid September through late October and I do not want to risk it by starting earlier because I now have the money.
Re: What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? by doomsdayII(m): 2:35am On Jun 02, 2015
jephito:
What profitable and almost risk-free business can I do with N500,000 and make at least N50,000 profit in 3months(between now and August ending)?
I have this 500k that came earlier than it was expected/needed. I mean the season for the business I intended using it on is will start around mid September through late October and I do not want to risk it by starting earlier because I now have the money.
you should be able to make even more than that in less than a month. Go to maryland and sell your N500,000 then come back to ikeja to expand d business under the bridge with a flat plate in btw your laps. Hope it helps
Re: What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? by 400billionman: 3:19am On Jun 02, 2015
Wait till September.

You are not yet in business. Business is goods and services. You don't just put in money and take it out wholly like that..
Re: What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 02, 2015
doomsdayII:
you should be able to make even more than that in less than a month. Go to maryland and sell your N500,000 then come back to ikeja to expand d business under the bridge with a flat plate in btw your laps. Hope it helps
oh gosh, if i get you, you mean he should start begging under the bridge. Ok i get it, children everywhere in NL.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? by barry40: 7:35am On Jun 02, 2015
That is a myth! There is nothing like 'risk-free' business. Every business has element of risk. Some may be high while some may be low. The higher the risk, the higher the likely return. But government securities such as Treasury Bills has little risk involved. But I cannot ascertain the rate now.

Re: What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? by doomsdayII(m): 10:09am On Jun 02, 2015
radiokilla:
oh gosh, if i get you, you mean he should start begging under the bridge. Ok i get it, children everywhere in NL.
nope that's where u loose 1 point. Imagine me being in possession of a substantial amount of money and don't know what business yet I'm to involve in, that is sour because the op didn't just get N500,000 without the knowledge it was coming. An average man would have had his plans set. Now if he's looking for an advice in a faceless forum on how or where to put that money, he'll FAIL because I'm of the opinion that one shouldn't do other people's idea in business- they won't last and seconding barry40's opinion, there's no business that is risk-free.
Very clear it is the op that's a kid or he's just looking for talk since u don't pay for it. A matured man that knows his compass well won't end up here seeking for advice. If so, where is his parents, sisters, brothers, friends? He pushes all these people he knows all his life aside and came to you who doesn't have a face for advice. BULLSHIT!
Re: What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? by dav8id(m): 10:48am On Jun 02, 2015
doomsdayII:
nope that's where u loose 1 point. Imagine me being in possession of a substantial amount of money and don't know what business yet I'm to involve in, that is sour because the op didn't just get N500,000 without the knowledge it was coming. An average man would have had his plans set. Now if he's looking for an advice in a faceless forum on how or where to put that money, he'll FAIL because I'm of the opinion that one shouldn't do other people's idea in business- they won't last and seconding barry40's opinion, there's no business that is risk-free.
Very clear it is the op that's a kid or he's just looking for talk since u don't pay for it. A matured man that knows his compass well won't end up here seeking for advice. If so, where is his parents, sisters, brothers, friends? He pushes all these people he knows all his life aside and came to you who doesn't have a face for advice. BULLSHIT!

what attract my attention is "RISK FREE " is there any business that is risk free ...to be frank whoever used that kind of approach to me for business i never take him or her a serious person....every business involved risk but at lease less risk ,but not risk free chia...grin
Re: What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? by jephito(m): 11:49am On Jun 02, 2015
Thanks! I'm aware all biz involve one risk or the other. Can you enlighten me more on the Treasury bill?
barry40:
That is a myth! There is nothing like 'risk-free' business. Every business has element of risk. Some may be high while some may be low. The higher the risk, the higher the likely return. But government securities such as Treasury Bills has little risk involved. But I cannot ascertain the rate now.
Re: What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? by jephito(m): 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
Thanks for your view all the same. As much as I know, learning is a continuous process and education is the amount of information one has. Hence, the need to seek it anywhere one can find it-whether online or offline. I have all my plans set but what can you do to alter nature? My proposed biz has two season in a year. The money came when the 1st season is late already. Meanwhile, the 2nd season is still around mid Sept thru October. So, i belive the wisest thing to do is to fix the money till it's time to use it.
doomsdayII:
Re: What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? by jephito(m): 12:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
I mean almost risk free or less risk biz. I'm aware all biz involve either high or less risk. Thank you all the same.
dav8id:

what attract my attention is "RISK FREE " is there any business that is risk free ...to be frank whoever used that kind of approach to me for business i never take him or her a serious person....every business involved risk but at lease less risk ,but not risk free chia...grin
Re: What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? by afanide: 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
jephito:

THAT MONEY CAN FETCH YOU 200K INTEREST BETWEEN NOW AND AUGUST IF WISELY INVESTED.

This is just a suggestion! If you don't like it OR you feel it's a scam, PLEASE JUST IGNORE IT.

My candid advise. INVEST YOUR
MONEY WHERE YOU WILL WATCH IT
DOUBLE WITHING 1MONTH. FOOTBALL BETTING IS NOT AN INVESTMENT.

IMPORTATION BUSINESS IS THE MOST
LUCRATIVE IN NIGERIA AFTER OIL
BUSINESS.

ONE GOOD THING ABOUT THIS BUSINESS
IS THAT, WORKERS, STUDENTS, CORP
MEMBERS, RETIREES, TEACHERS, EVEN
BANKERS CAN TRADE THE BUSINESS
BECAUSE IT DOES NOT NEED YOUR TIME.

MOST PEOPLE ARE SCARED OF THIS
BUSINESS BECAUSE THEY FEEL IT IS A
SCAM. THEY FEEL IT'S NEVER POSSIBLE
FOR ONE TO START IMPORTATION
BUSINESS WITH 20K, WHILE OTHERS
STOPED THE BUSINESSDUE TO INCREASE IN DOLLAR AND THEY IMPORT THE WRONG ITEMS THEREBY FINDING IT
DIFFICULT TO SELL THEIR GOODS.

ALL YOU NEED TO START THIS BUSINESS
IS JUST
-A BROWSING PHONE/LAPTOP
-CAPITAL OF ATLEAST 20K.
(dont expect trailer load of goods, with 20k, but
that amount will go a long way for starters)

DONT BOTHER ABOUT WHAT TO IMPORT,
WHERE TO BUY QUALITY ITEMS FROM KOREA (not china), HOW TO
PAY FOR YOUR ITEMS, HOW TO SHIP YOUR GOODS AND PAY JUST $5.5 (1,100 naira) per kg. I WILL PROPERLY/PRACTICALLY MENTOR YOU ON ALL THESE.

So imagine you are buying 10kg worth of goods, and you are paying just 11k to ship it to Nigeria'

ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT HOW TO SELL YOUR IMPORTED ITEMS?
Don't bother as I WILL also show you how to list/sell your Items on KONGA, JUMIA, KAYMU, OLX,
etc. AND RECORD HUGE SALES WITHING ONE WEEK WITHOUT
STRESS.

I WILL INTRODUCE YOU TO A KOREA
COMPANY WHERE I BUY MY (CHEAP AND
HIGH QUALITY) ITEMS FROM, AND I WILL
ALSO GIVE YOU THEIR LAGOS OFFICE
ADDRESS WHERE YOU CAN GO PICK UP
YOUR GOODS. I DONT DEAL WITH aliexpress, alibaba,
taobao, DHgate, etc. Their product are
low quality and has HIGH SHIPPING
RATE.

IF YOU RESIDE IN PORT-HARCOURT,
CONTACT ME SO WE CAN MEET FOR ONE-
ON-ONE TRAINING. (not free though),
BUT YOU WONT REGRET IT.

IF YOU ARE NOT IN PH, VISIT MY SITE
BELOW.

SEE FULL DETAILS AND LIST OF
ITEMS THAT IS CURRENTLY SELLING
RAPIDLY IN NIGERIA WHICH YOU CAN
START IMPORTING SO YOU DONT MAKE
MISTAKES.

http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/
nath.htm

Or click my signature below......

Nathaniel
afanide.nathaniel@gmail.
PORT-HARCOURT
Re: What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? by ericoleon(m): 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
ok lets get down to business, i think you mean low risk and not risk free, with 300 k you can make as much as 1000k profit per day, which is about 30k per month and 90k for 3month, and that's on a worst case scenario, with 500k you can make double these amount, name of business BABERSHOP. like all forms of business its not just what u do but how you do it, for detailed information and investment advice, call or text me 08155102937 ERIC
Re: What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? by Randito(m): 12:16am On Jun 03, 2015
I'm into mobile gas supply. In other words I supply cooking gas to homes and hotels thereby saving consumers of stress of carrying their gas cylinders about. If you use cooking gas you will know the stress of filling it and imagine when you have some one coming to your house to refill your gas any day and any time. If you want to invest in something this is a good business I assure you.
I will provide you further details if you can hit me up on 08053212978, 09039043406.
Re: What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? by potoki: 8:41am On Jun 03, 2015
Hello Friend if u av believe in what I want to introduce u to at least with 300k out of d 500k I can b trading on binary option for u n b giving u 20k every WK without any fail. That is cool 240k plus or 300k capital. Pls think about it n do ur findings if interested u can reach me on 08034209734 or bisolent@gmail.com. Take care.
Re: What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? by vorovoinc: 8:42am On Jun 03, 2015
Hello Everyone,
I want to share a business idea that will benefit all with little or No risk.

It is called Timber business.
For your information Nigeria has one of the best timbre in the world. Becos of our rainforest.
We have a lot of Chinese company that buys timber. Immediately you bring in the specification required, you collect your cash through bank transfer on the spot.

This business is very easy.
We will take you to where to buy the timber and we shall show you where to deliver the timber.

Our Benefit is 50percent of the profit.
You will take 50percent while we take 50percent.

We won't collect your capital from you. You keep your money in the bank while we take you to kwara State or Minna. Where we currently buy the required timber. And we get truck to bring it down to Ogun state. The Market is in Ogun state here.
It is a ready market so far you can follow simple instruction.
We can show you everything before going to bring in goods. But Anyone interested will have to pay 20k Consultancy fee. Before we can give you full lecture on this business.
After paying the 20k we shall show you the type of timber needed. Specification needed,size, how to buy cheap, where to buy cheap, how to sell fast.where to sell fast and many more.

Cost implication.
Each timber from the forest cost between 2000Naira-2500Naira per 1.
And you need to buy between 150 to 200timber in a transaction.
If we buy @ 2000 per timber. And we buy 150timber the total cost is 300k for purchasing timber and cost of truck to deliver is 150k.
Making total investment to be 450k.

Income and profit.
Chinese buy timbers using metallic container to package it. And each container contains just 130pcs of timber therefore on your 150timber you will still save 20timbers for the next transaction.
A loaded container of timber is sold for 900k to 1m
Meaning your profit is 900k - 450k = 450k
100percent profit. With little or No Risk. Everything will be in your presence.

And this transaction can be concluded in a week.
Assuming if you do this weekly. How much would you make in 4weeks?
Do the calculation and call me now only if you are ready to pay our consultancy fee of 20k. We don't want time wasters please.
Only serious people that are ready for business. Just 5 serious people needed.

Call 07062348509
Mail vorovoinc@gmail.com

Don't bother to call if you are sceptical or you think we want to scam you.
We are not scammer.

We are here for real business.
Many small-small boys that didn't go to school have turned to millionaire doing this business.
Rules must be followed. You must be available to see things for yourself to avoid story.

This is a cool business.

Call now and thank me in 5days after starting the business.

Vorovoinc@gmail.com

Re: What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? by emperoracro(m): 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
jephito:
I mean almost risk free or less risk biz. I'm aware all biz involve either high or less risk. Thank you all the same.
Before i make any suggestion, i have some questions to ask you:
one.....How free are you?
two.....When it comes to business, how good are you at dealing with people and managing them?
Answer this questions, den we can proceed
Re: What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? by jephito(m): 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
emperoracro:

Before i make any suggestion, i have some questions to ask you:
one.....How free are you?
two.....When it comes to business, how good are you at dealing with people and managing them?
Answer this questions, den we can proceed
For now I'm only free on weekends. I manage pple well.
Re: What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? by dav8id(m): 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
potoki:
Hello Friend if u av believe in what I want to introduce u to at least with 300k out of d 500k I can b trading on binary option for u n b giving u 20k every WK without any fail. That is cool 240k plus or 300k capital. Pls think about it n do ur findings if interested u can reach me on 08034209734 or bisolent@gmail.com. Take care.

let see your pass result you trade for yourself.
Re: What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? by Yeecar(m): 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
jephito:

https://www.nairaland.com/2113936/mushroom-cultivation-easiest-way-becoming#30143612
Mushroom Cultivation
Re: What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? by emperoracro(m): 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
jephito:
For now I'm only free on weekends. I manage pple well.
would have told u to invest in sales of agricultural produce but since u ar nt free week days, den it will b a little difficult for u

2 Likes

Re: What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? by jephito(m): 4:13am On Jun 13, 2015
emperoracro:

would have told u to invest in sales of agricultural produce but since u ar nt free week days, den it will b a little difficult for u
Thank you so very much!
Re: What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? by Yeecar(m): 9:22am On Jun 13, 2015
jephito:

MUSHROOM CULTIVATION
https://www.nairaland.com/2113936/mushroom-cultivation-easiest-way-becoming
Re: What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? by Bambizzle4k4556: 10:41am On Jun 13, 2015
Your an IDIOT. Most of you think people come here to play. Better grow up n shade off your stupid behavior. we aint kiddos here
doomsdayII:
Re: What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? by afanide: 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
jephito:

Importation Business is the BUMP.

If you invest that amount in this Item, i can assure you of 800-900k within 2-3 months selling this Item on Kaymu/Konga.

This Item cost btw 2-4k in Nigeria. But it's not up to 50naira for each hwhen you buy from the merchant. You also pay 220naira to Import each to Nigeria.

Also note that this item sells for $10 OR more in aliExpress. and the shipping cost is $60 OR more. So aliexpress is not the right place to buy products and I like telling pple this.

Are you in PORT-HRACOURT? Are you interested in Starting this Business? you can contact me for your Personal ONE-ON-ONE training.

It's not only for Port-Harcourt residents. Even if you stay outside Port-Harcourt, contact me

Nathaniel
Call/whatapp

The Choice is Yours!

Re: What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? by afanide: 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
Compare the price with aliexpress

Like I said, the Choice is Yours!
INFORMATION IS POWER!!!

Re: What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? by jephito(m): 8:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
Can you kindly be more explicit pls?
philplipamos:
Buy recharge pins from a reliable company that has a good track record instead of all these fraudsters all over the internet. I always buy from them becos they deliver their pins on time. I have been buying recharge pins since January, 2015 from them. This is their contact. 07088621193. No need paying money to anyone just to get the contact of a reliable recharge pin dealer.
Try this
Re: What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? by jephito(m): 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
bigsam2010:

Dear Poster,

I am a Betexchanger (Professional Punter), with four (4)years experience. Presently, I am an agent of 1960BET, MERRYBET and SUREBET.

As a Nairalander, I came across your post in the business forum and I wish to contact you for a partnership.

Although, you might not like to invest your hard earn on a sportbet, because it is not everyone that has passion for it. But I want you to know that a good punter will surely take a bet-trade more serious than foreign exchange and stock exchange, because of the difference in them, which I will like to explain to you more better if I am invited.

I am aware that you want to invest Five Hundred Thousand Naira (N500,000:00) in a good business, but I will like you to start with One Hundred Thousand Naira (N100,000:00) and you will surely get back a commission of 10% of the invested capital by every week, and we can then go further after proving myself for the first twenty (20) weeks.
Are you saying i'm gonna stake my money? Please elucidate better
Re: What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? by jephito(m): 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
Thank God I'm not in Port Hacourt
afanide:

Importation Business is the BUMP.

If you invest that amount in this Item, i can assure you of 800-900k within 2-3 months selling this Item on Kaymu/Konga.

This Item cost btw 2-4k in Nigeria. But it's not up to 50naira for each hwhen you buy from the merchant. You also pay 220naira to Import each to Nigeria.

Also note that this item sells for $10 OR more in aliExpress. and the shipping cost is $60 OR more. So aliexpress is not the right place to buy products and I like telling pple this.

Are you in PORT-HRACOURT? Are you interested in Starting this Business? you can contact me for your Personal ONE-ON-ONE training.

It's not only for Port-Harcourt residents. Even if you stay outside Port-Harcourt, contact me

Nathaniel
Call/whatapp

The Choice is Yours!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Nobody Talking About Bitcoin Despite The Rise? / 15 Businessmen/moguls Who Went From From Rags To Riches / What Business Can I Do With 1.5million..... Please Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.