Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

How Large Should A Tie Knot Be? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Large Should A Tie Knot Be? (1772 Views)

16 Ways To Knot A Tie In Pictures. / Men's Fashion Tip Of The Day: How To Tie The Eldredge Knot / Knot His Tie And Tie Your Knot Wrapper Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Large Should A Tie Knot Be? by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 17, 2009
What should really be a good size for the tie knot. Watch BBC or CNN and you see some guys lookinging real good with not-too-large tie knot. But go to some of our banking hall and almost everyone has a extreemly big tie knot. Does it have to be too big to be fashionable.

Guys what do you think. I like it in-between big and small.
Re: How Large Should A Tie Knot Be? by MrCrackles(m): 10:33am On Feb 17, 2009
Depends on the tie though and also the collar design on a shirt

Cut away collars normally accomodate big knotted ties better than any other collar design

I like my ties, small to medium knotted tongue

I dont really buy ties fat ties which always end up having a big knot regardless of how you tie them

Big knots are not fashionable to be honest, it makes of mockery of what ties where originally designed for
! grin

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Goods Here / Cherry Design Is Here...new Design N Arrivals / See This Couple’s Pre-wedding Pictures ,got People Talking (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.