Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,352 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:45 PM

Why No Reasonable Invite Yet - Score Your CV. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why No Reasonable Invite Yet - Score Your CV. (516 Views)

How To Write The Perfect Career Objective For Your CV Before Sending It / How To Ensure HR Administrators Get Your CV During Applications / 3 Things Recruiters Hate To See On Your CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why No Reasonable Invite Yet - Score Your CV. by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 02, 2015
Hello House.

I have not gotten a reasonable invite for a while now after applying several times. I decided to seek for reasons and found out that recruiters now make use of Applicant tracking system (ATS). The software analyse your CV and map you into an Industry.

If Your CV is not mapped into the industry they are looking for, your CV automatically elated immediately. If your CV is mapped into the Required industry, some certain Keywords would be checked by the software to see if your experience matches the one they are in need of. All these are done simultaneously.

CVs that met the required criteria are then forwarded to the HR for further Assessment and action.

I decided to look for my CV score and found out that I was mapped into a different industry from my qualification and experience.

Try yours and see your score and industry you aegis mapped in.

Visit http://www.rezscore.com and see for yourself.

I need samples for Research Officers. My alterations did not improve my score.

1 Like

Re: Why No Reasonable Invite Yet - Score Your CV. by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 02, 2015
Its free, and easy.

http://rezscore.com

upload your CV.

Thats all.

(1) (Reply)

Audio Transcriber Vacancy @ Kiishi-Lagos / Shandel Productions Calling For Actors/actress! Act Fast / Ndigenous Hospitality Company Job Vacancies (30 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.