Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Urgent Inquiry -Netherlands Visa In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Inquiry -Netherlands Visa In Nigeria (746 Views)

Netherlands Visa Application - Please I need information / Netherlands Visa / 220,000 Nigerians Apply For U.S. Visa In 2014 – U.S. Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Inquiry -Netherlands Visa In Nigeria by zik4ever: 9:49am On Jun 02, 2015
Good people,
The French and Belgian Enbassy in Lagos and Abuja respectively used to issue Schengen visa on behalf of the Dutch Embassy for short stay visit visas to the Netherlands. This arrangement ended on Sunday, 31st May with no communication about who will now be issuing the Visas. A friend’s wife got to the French (VFS) centre yesterday and was told this after flying into Lagos with children from Port Harcourt. All efforts to contact the Dutch Embassy or Consulate have failed including google (so no need to refer me there!). I am about doing same visa for my family but at Abuja. We have sent emails and tried to call the Dutch Embassy via the contact listed on their website. I am told they just have a small administrative office in Abuja and someone was there yesterday but couldn’t access them. Anyone with heads up on this?

(1) (Reply)

Want To Study French As A Course In Any Togo/benin Universities / Shocking Photos from A mysterious accident at Ajah this week / Two A.b.u Students Go Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.