Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,247 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Suitcase Containing A A Dead Body Found At Tokyo Station - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suitcase Containing A A Dead Body Found At Tokyo Station (645 Views)

Dead Body Found Lying Inside Gutter Along Bank Road In Owerri (Graphic Photos) / Dead Body Found Floating In Aba After Heavy Rainfall. Graphic Photos / Dead Body Found In Atakpo River In Delta State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suitcase Containing A A Dead Body Found At Tokyo Station by 9ijagists: 10:23am On Jun 02, 2015
A staff of the Tokyo Station was shocked after he opened an abandoned suitcase which has been left unclaimed for a month. He opened it only to find a decomposing body of an elderly woman inside. The yellow suitcase was left in an open coin locker near the station’s Marunouchi South Exit in late April, when it was picked up by an employee of the company that manages the lockers.
Suitcase containing a a dead body found at Tokyo station

The suitcase was originally left in a station locker, but after no-one returned to claim it, it was taken to left luggage and opened by the staff.
"There was an abnormal odor when we opened the suitcase. Then we saw hair," an anonymous employee told reporters.

The victim is a woman aged between 70 and 90 and about 140cm (4ft 7ins) tall.
She had been folded into a yellow suitcase measuring about 70cm by 50cm by 25cm.
Suitcase containing a a dead body found at Tokyo station

Police said there were no obvious injuries to the body, and were investigating the possible cause of her death.
Police were also examining security cameras footage trying to ascertain who left the case behind.

The locker company employee said the suitcase was not in the locker on the morning of April 25 — the day before it was found — narrowing the timeline for its placement.

http://9ija.me/index.php/2015/06/02/suitcase-containing-a-a-dead-body-found-at-tokyo-station/

Re: Suitcase Containing A A Dead Body Found At Tokyo Station by wewe1(m): 10:35am On Jun 02, 2015
Seriously
Re: Suitcase Containing A A Dead Body Found At Tokyo Station by Ariyke: 11:01am On Jun 02, 2015
Lawa oo embarassed
Re: Suitcase Containing A A Dead Body Found At Tokyo Station by ojimbo(m): 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
arrest any Ibadanian (i hope i got it well, i mean ibadan man or woman) living there, he or she must how come

(1) (Reply)

Help! He Is Blackmailing Me! Must Read / 90% Of Us Doubt. State Reasons Why You Doubt Those Guys As The Thieves / Cleaner Leads Gang To Rob Boss’ Neighbours.... See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.