Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,712 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt (4758 Views)

Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS / How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) / This Lady Has Been Missing For 445 Days Now (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 03, 2015
NifemiOlu:

When I said substandard products, I think I know what I'm saying. My friend's ex girlfriend nearly died some years ago. She didn't squat. She sat, yet the seat broke. No Physics here.
Looking at the pics thats not Nigeria. Most of these countries have quality control not like Nigeria.
Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by dyadeleye(m): 6:51am On Jun 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
environmental abuse/pollution/public health risk

Go follow people for village talk am Bro
Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by SAMBARRY: 7:19am On Jun 03, 2015
dyadeleye:

Go follow people for village talk am Bro
we don't do such in our village wink

you're part of the people abusing our environment and contaminating nature
Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by bebe2(f): 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ewuro4:

But damn that cut is deep. sad

Ahhhhh

U Don put d song for my head now,
# first cut is the deepest baby ...........# lipsrsealed
Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by Ewuro4: 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
bebe2:

Ahhhhh

U Don put d song for my head now,
# first cut is the deepest baby ...........# lipsrsealed

grin grin sis ohh
Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by Beetee1(m): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
this is what yoruba called " ti idi ba baje, ti onidi nda". sorry oo
Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by namcyll(m): 6:49am On Jul 04, 2015
Arrrrg! I can't see d pic twice
Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by floranbee1(f): 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
Chei! This is horrible,I feel for her.
Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by MARKone(m): 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
Silly a$$ lies. The WC is clean, what will make the injured woman you posted her picture to squat on the toilet, Why are there no traces of blood at the floor of the toilet. And the seat. That cut is not from that broken toilet, but incidence are not related.
Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by Chidoks(f): 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
undercat:
Poor girl.
That toilet is strangely blood free.
my thoughts exactly!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Name Would You Give Your Child. / Please Help Me To Diagnose The Problem In My Marriage. / Your Wife Tells You A Man Is Asking Her Out: What To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.