Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,512 members, 7,954,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:51 PM

OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt (4842 Views)

Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS / How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) / This Lady Has Been Missing For 445 Days Now (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by kepal99(m): 11:34am On Jun 02, 2015
See pain!

Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by IceDude(m): 11:39am On Jun 02, 2015
I feel so sorry for her, such a terrible condition embarassed.
Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by winetapper: 11:40am On Jun 02, 2015
she must be from
Ibadan smiley
Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by pussygotlips: 11:44am On Jun 02, 2015
Kikikiki................................

Take away ibadan babe out of village but you can't take away the village mentality.

When u know say u carry big nyash.
Nice shape thou
Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by Holatunde007(m): 11:45am On Jun 02, 2015
Blood of God
Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by Aminat508(f): 11:48am On Jun 02, 2015
Ogao
Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by oppybouy(m): 11:51am On Jun 02, 2015
holy Mary mother of God!
Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by Enegod(m): 11:53am On Jun 02, 2015
Maybe na her over-sized yansh cause am! undecided
Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by IceDude(m): 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
Enegod:
Nor be the nyash, she was just unfortunate. Gals wt bigger nyash nor dey shyte for WC? grin
Enegod:
Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by badnature: 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
JESUS CHRIST how are they going to treat this. issue of this magnitude some people are still tolking of ibadan,LORD JESUS I ask for your healing power on her life,let your resurrection power flow through her marcy marcy marcy in JESUS NAME AMEN

7 Likes

Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by badnature: 12:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
he sent forth His Words and healed them,he sent forth His Words and delivered them,thank you LORD JESUS for watching over your WORDS delivered her LORD and be glorify in JESUS NAME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by dyadeleye(m): 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
Oh boy, as from today, na inside bush sure pass@#$%&* tongue grin grin

2 Likes

Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
haba sad
Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by badnature: 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
your WORDS says you can do all things, your WORDS is a healing WORD send your WORDS to that mountain in JESUS NAME AMEN

1 Like

Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by XtraSmooth404: 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
*pukes*
Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by EbonyCy(f): 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nawa ooooo.......guess d WC was cracked kinda & her weight wen squatting on it made it break
Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by SSPX(m): 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
I don't think she sat on the WC, she might have stood on top of it base on magnitude of her injury. May God heal her

1 Like

Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by cococandy(f): 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
Gosh

I feel so sorry for her.
She might have been trying to prevent getting a toilet infection from that filthy place.

Gosh cry

So many horrible things to see on nairaland today.
Don't have the stomach for breakfast anymore. cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
The toilet seat caused her this?? She must have fallen with a great pressure...

It's well..
Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by bebe2(f): 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
father lord, pls help this lady oooo,

choi, see injury, i just hope this is not nigeria.

poor girl was probably scared of toilet infect cry cry

1 Like

Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by Ewuro4: 7:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
bebe2:
father lord, pls help this lady oooo,

choi, see injury, i just hope this is not nigeria.

poor girl was probably scared of toilet infect cry cry

People do that a lot sis. They splash pee all over the toilet seat. angry

That's what seat protectors are there for but they won't use it.

God help her. Lesson learned.

1 Like

Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by bebe2(f): 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ewuro4:

scary stuff, even at home, i clean thoroughly before i seat.

imagine having 3 boys in the house, dem go use piss spray the toilet.

men are the main culprit angry

4 Likes

Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by Ewuro4: 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
bebe2:

scary stuff, even at home, i clean thoroughly before i seat.

imagine having 3 boys in the house, dem go use piss spray the toilet.

men are the main culprit angry

Hahahaha grin grin sis that's home, they can't help the rush. No vex

Public toilets are gendered na. Women are main culprit in that case. They get gut sef to climb that slippery ceramic .
Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by SAMBARRY: 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ewuro4:

Chaiii her accident sent shivers Down my spine bet e no hard to know person wey shalanga don master am. Just look at the squatting position you go know say the babe don dey use pit latrine for 20 years so to adjust to the conventional w.c hard am because she's not use to it.

Ewo baye shey ba idi fine girl yi je sha. No more jokolesho tins grin

aye manika o grin
Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by Ewuro4: 8:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Chaiii her accident sent shivers Down my spine bet e no hard to know person wey shalanga don master am. Just look at the squatting position you go know say the babe don dey use pit latrine for 20 years so to adjust to the conventional w.c hard am because she's not use to it.

Ewo baye shey ba idi fine girl yi je sha. No more jokolesho tins grin

No more jokolesho grin lady yi ti sign grin

2 Likes

Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by undercat: 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
Poor girl.

That toilet is strangely blood free.
Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by SAMBARRY: 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
dyadeleye:
Oh boy, as from today, na inside bush sure pass@#$%&* tongue grin grin
environmental abuse/pollution/public health risk
Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by bebe2(f): 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ewuro4:

Hahahaha grin grin sis that's home, they can't help the rush. No vex

Public toilets are gendered na. Women are main culprit in that case. They get gut sef to climb that slippery ceramic .

dats true o grin grin
Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by Ewuro4: 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
bebe2:

dats true o grin grin

But damn that cut is deep. sad
Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by NifemiOlu(m): 5:35am On Jun 03, 2015
It happens a lot. Substandard products. When sellers tell you "this is N50,000 but this other one is N12,000", they're not fools. One is from Europe, the other is from China.
Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by Nobody: 5:40am On Jun 03, 2015
NifemiOlu:
It happens a lot. Substandard products. When sellers tell you "this is N50,000 but this other one is N12,000", they're not fools. One is from Europe, the other is from China.

Its not substandard product. its basis physics. Squatting on a sitter means all your weigh lies on that little edge. that thing is ceramics mind u? Do you use ceramic plate for pounding?
Re: OMG! See The Damages This Lady Has Done To Her Butt by NifemiOlu(m): 5:46am On Jun 03, 2015
jcmaiah:

Its not substandard product. its basis physics. Squatting on a sitter means all your weigh lies on that little edge. that thing is ceramics mind u? Do you use ceramic plate for pounding?

When I said substandard products, I think I know what I'm saying. My friend's ex girlfriend nearly died some years ago. She didn't squat. She sat, yet the seat broke. No Physics here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality / GOD Save Our Girls (pad Now Sells For 500 ) / Do Yourself A Favour, Do Not Have Kids.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.