Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,793 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Having Problem Placing An Order In Jumia Let A Jumia Consultant Help You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Having Problem Placing An Order In Jumia Let A Jumia Consultant Help You (1461 Views)

I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. / Get all you want easily and at a cheap price through a Jumia Consultant / Opportunity To Become A Jumia Sales Consultant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having Problem Placing An Order In Jumia Let A Jumia Consultant Help You by calltonia2000: 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
My Name is Tonia a trusted[b] JUMIA[/b] consultant.
Ever wanted to place an order in JUMIA but don't know how or want to order but don't know the one to choose let me help
you don't have to worry again and you don't have to pay for the help
Is Still pay on delivery all you have to do is if interested is send your
1. NAME
2. PHONE NUMBER
3. YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
4. WHAT YOU WANT TO ORDER
5. YOUR FULL ADDRESS
TO calltonia2000@yahoo.com or call 08108472416 or whatsapp 08063419920.
YOU WILL GET IT AT YOUR DOOR STEP AND PAY ON DELIVERY

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Tricycle (KEKE) Edited / Please I Need Who Can Write Business Plans / (scam Alert ) This Person(enigmacoy86) In Nairaland Is A Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.