Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport (52339 Views)

Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) / 2 Women Caught With Stolen Meat. You Won't Believe How They Hid The Meat / The Women Who Inserted Cocaine In Their Vagina Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by nikkiking(m): 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nawaooo
Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
That na were we dey shook prick put. Ukandu!
Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by Chanchit: 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
No wonder this women no dey fear big d**ks again as the place sef don turn to utility purpose.

1 Like

Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by Swagk101(m): 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
Chai..vagina is meant 4 bleepin,urinatin n childbirth.Did'nt knw wen coke traffickin joined d list....Naija women and dia luv 4 money sha
Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sveen:
I don't know why these drug trafficking dummies keep transporting drugs to Asia, wherein they're gonna get killed by those funny looking species if they get caught

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUsuatrzhwwQF6IhY2TamXJjSy87EKv_cP1sU0tYQGhUaLqJB-q2tPtFzb[/img]
NDLEA should have feigned ignorance and let them get apprehended by the Chinese that would even kill their own corrupt officials with no remorse.[

The Indonesian drug occurrence involving two Nigerians that got murdered on foreign soil was never enough.undecided

@bold ...must you be racist about every thing. its a shame really

2 Likes

Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by danny301: 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
They inserted cocaine in their private part and were going to china knowing very well that it carries death punishment over there.Tomorrow somebody will tell us it's a set-up or that they didn't know how cocaine just walk it way into their private parts. These people should please tune down their wanton desperation for money for God's sake.
Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by iykebesbt1(m): 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
modsWassup:
video of drugs in the 'VIRGINIA' or Addonblivit

mods if una like, ban me again.. my 8th account tho

you are expected to figure that out yourself wit d wide nd deep resource within ur Bitc..h waist
I'm very naïve when it comes to punnies ish.. But I'll invite my bae now and ask for more uses of punnies apart from reproduction and excretion.
Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by PBundles(m): 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
The three rules to becoming a good tribalist:

ONE Anything good done by a Nigerian, even if its not your tribe, claim Nigeria immediately
TWO Anything bad, check first if your tribe is involved if not, point the finger
THREE If your tribe is involved, pretend you didnt read the article

There you have it folks, how to become a tribalist on NL wink

Demmzy15:
The names of the suspect sha?! shocked shocked

Alaka Deborah Uzoma and Chukwujekwu Chinyere Priscilla

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by gbengus17: 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
THE VAGINA MUST BE VERY BIG TO CONTAIN 1.5 KILO.
Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by Extremelyfavour: 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
what a world
Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
zubby29:
dey are no hustlers/dey are on a suicide mission.

I remove cap for them, is not easy my guy.

I feel sorry for them sha.
Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by georgylee: 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
They are definitely on a suicide mission....... NDLEA should please allow them.........
Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by shamecurls(m): 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ahmedie25:
Guys that do give their girl BJ should be aware, u mayb licking cocaine down there.

grin grin grin
Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by seglad2(m): 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
Their name sound as the major desperado's Name

They want change at ALL sad Thank God they han't get to China, the Death Zone for deallerz
Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
You would expect women in their 40's to have more sense...

1 Like

Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by eduxerxes: 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
Jovanna:
Chisos! Cocaine inside vagina? Lawd ve mercy
u never knw? Some veejay be like borehole, can contain a whole Yam.

1 Like

Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by Lilimax(f): 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
Chineke mee!
Vagi---gini? shocked
Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by unite4real: 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
picture of the vagina or IDONTBILIVIT
Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by charly4lyf(m): 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
Chei, see wetin them hide inside kitten, kitten that is meant for something else o. shocked shocked

Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by ogundeleai(m): 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
Study show that Lagos recorded more drug pushers enroute foreign nations than the rest of airport in nigeria..
Good enough the officers aswell have been living up to the task... Those condemning indonesia of executing Nigerians over drug case can aswell react to this new story
Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by AnanseK(m): 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
We thank Hamza Umar for saving the lives of two Nigerian ladies.

If they were found out in China , they could be sentenced to death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) / Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW / Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.