Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport (52341 Views)

Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) / 2 Women Caught With Stolen Meat. You Won't Believe How They Hid The Meat / The Women Who Inserted Cocaine In Their Vagina Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by Fourwinds: 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
niggereyez:
in their whhaaatt? shocked
VAGINA
Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by ooshinibos: 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
Aprime:
How exactly do you find drugs in someone's vagina?
oh my God , this country called Nigeria is get funnier every minute ....
Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by Fourwinds: 5:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
Jovanna:
Chisos! Cocaine inside vagina? Lawd ve mercy
dat woman vagina don suffer. d women don over use deir vagina for daring to put cocaine in it
Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by MakCoby(m): 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
mizvee:
Igbo ppl will never stop... smh
STFU UGLY THING
Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by zubby29(m): 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
i will rather b a peasant and 419 dan to b a brainless pig.bye.i dnt throw stones at fruitless trees
mizvee:
peasant! Another fool on the lose.... fu*k off my quote u 419.
Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by Sukafiacom(m): 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
haha...wonders shall never end.
Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by Certifiedboss: 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=34349513]

The real desperate housewives
Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by tiger28: 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
LubricatingOil:
ibo people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dASnWhwzL-Y
This video is soooooooo viral all over the world and I think Igbos should address the issue of their men becoming endangered species because of their incarcerations or executions by different governments.
Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by Nicepoker(m): 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sveen:
I don't know why these drug trafficking dummies keep transporting drugs to Asia, wherein they're gonna get killed by those funny looking species if they get caught.

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUsuatrzhwwQF6IhY2TamXJjSy87EKv_cP1sU0tYQGhUaLqJB-q2tPtFzb[/img]
NDLEA should have feigned ignorance and let them get apprehended by the Chinese that would even kill their own corrupt officials with no remorse.

The Indonesian drug occurrence involving two Nigerians that got murdered on foreign soil was never enough.undecided
did u read before u comment?
Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by nightmile: 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ephemmm:

Na today? Given them Biafra cannot even cure this menace in their blood.

cry Just wondering how the country Biafra will look like......Ojemba sisters!

2 Likes

Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by hakeem4(m): 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
Demmzy15:
The names of the suspect sha?! shocked shocked

Alaka Deborah Uzoma and Chukwujekwu Chinyere Priscilla

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?! grin grin
lmao this guy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by opeaceo: 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
mizvee:
it'd not my fault that the women are igbo. And many others b4 them. Pele

Ooh, I think its my fault then. Keep your "Pele" to yourself, I don't need it.
Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
after1:

While your mother continue in her ashewo business. Nairaland scammer
seun, lalasticlala, take care of this person breaking Nairaland rules.

Thank you
Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by after1: 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
seun, lalasticlala, take care of this person breaking Nairaland rules.

Thank you

M.oron, so you can call the mods now. They are not biased people and know the right thing. You think you have the monopoly of insult, you never see anything...

2 Likes

Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by billyG(m): 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by IGBOSON1: 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
Abugab:
They should have allowed them to be caught in China and be executed without any option outside death.
The desperation to get rich quick by my brethren from the East has reached an all time highest.
They will come back home and start saying we are hustlers when the real hustlers make genuine money even if it is small.
NDLEA should let them rot in jail.
Nonsense...

^^^Why don't you shut your diseased mouth! Face the two fools and leave your 'brethren from the east' out of your bigoted rant!

What's your ethnicity by the way? Let's see if they're a tribe of saints!
Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by Youngmolis: 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sound awkward
Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by Anglovel: 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
Kizmarty:
arrrrrhhh!

why do they keep taking this risk
They're putting too much in line and killing our reputation too sad

I need not say of my experiences at the airport while travelling, it's embarrassing sad

selfish lot,thinking just for themselves nd endangering reputation of well meaning Nigerians sad

OmG destroying our Rreputations daily
Ashamed to share d same nationality with such duo nd others like them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by eduxerxes: 6:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
Jovanna:
grin bros na you talk am o
oscof na me talk am.............from experience
Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by LastProphet: 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
swezenberg:

Sorry about that my brother. I still appreciate our law enforcement agencies for now allowing another two heads to be chopped off in China

no probs man, sensible reasoning like yours is never an insult. cheers

1 Like

Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
mizvee:
frauds like u and ur ancestors murdered the country first. Peasant!

Troglodyte .. I'm not Ibo.
the way you went tribal against the ibos was repulsive and immature.
so sad you are a female. simpleton ..
Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by Abugab(m): 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Why don't you shut your diseased mouth! Face the two fools and leave your 'brethren from the east' out of your bigoted rant!

What's your ethnicity by the way? Let's see if they're a tribe of saints!

You are a fool.
If truth hurts you go and die in Oguta lake.
I am proudly Igbo any time any day.
Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
Menace2Society:
grin the guy is right though

his racist remark was right? have you no decency in you?
how would you feel if a Chinese calls you a funny looking nigga?
Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by nyabinghi(m): 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
Igbo kwenu biafra means land of criminals ojukwu is a criminal like these women

1 Like

Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by akwunmi(m): 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
Demmzy15:

bros u tell me o Na me no ear u sir.......
Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by Proffdada: 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
Demmzy15:

They came from Martian part of the country grin
Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by akwunmi(m): 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
LubricatingOil:
ibo people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dASnWhwzL-Y
wu u de act film trick 4??
Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by Ishilove: 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sveen:
I don't know why these drug trafficking dummies keep transporting drugs to Asia, wherein they're gonna get killed by those funny looking species if they get caught.

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUsuatrzhwwQF6IhY2TamXJjSy87EKv_cP1sU0tYQGhUaLqJB-q2tPtFzb[/img]
NDLEA should have feigned ignorance and let them get apprehended by the Chinese that would even kill their own corrupt officials with no remorse.

The Indonesian drug occurrence involving two Nigerians that got murdered on foreign soil was never enough.undecided
How did they get it to fit in there?

Women, I fear una lipsrsealed
Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by Sveen: 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ishilove:

That 'thing' is kinda underrated by males, it can be quite resourceful; can you not attest to that tongue
Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by Proffdada: 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
new2020:
[size=16pt]Ritualist Den Uncovered In Ibadan (photo)[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/2351279/ritualist-den-uncovered-ibadan-photo
okija don open satellite shrine?
Re: Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport by Sveen: 9:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ishilove:

Sveen:
He's he the one that's ushering a female into vehicle or the one with 4's?

www.nairaland/obinoscopy www.nairaland.com/mynd44

Not left out is:

www.nairaland.com/naptu your lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) / Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW / Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.