Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Help: How Can I Get National Id Card And International Passport. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help: How Can I Get National Id Card And International Passport. (1131 Views)

Nigeria To Extend International Passport Validity To 10 Years / National Id Card / Cheap Airlines And The Amount They Charge For Local And International Travels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: How Can I Get National Id Card And International Passport. by elemic(m): 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
I have done the pre registration for the national I'd card but I have not yet gone for capturing. If I go for the capturing, I will get the slip. What I need is the card. Who knows how I can go about this?
I don't know the procedure for the International passport. Do help if you have any relevant information. Thanks.
Re: Help: How Can I Get National Id Card And International Passport. by missbehave247(m): 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
Did mine, March this year and still waiting for their Sms. My advice "follow the normal procedure u might be lucky they prints all of them @once
Re: Help: How Can I Get National Id Card And International Passport. by asala1: 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
elemic:
I have done the pre registration for the national I'd card but I have not yet gone for capturing. If I go for the capturing, I will get the slip. What I need is the card. Who knows how I can go about this?
I don't know the procedure for the International passport. Do help if you have any relevant information. Thanks.

Go to any immigration office for your international passport, it takes less than a week and its not expensive.

1 Like

Re: Help: How Can I Get National Id Card And International Passport. by ZeezaRapture(m): 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
elemic:

Do you know this is my third year of registering for National Id Card and I'm yet to recieve any call/text from them as they promised?

According to them, you can use the slip for 'anything' you want to do.

So dude, better just go and collect the slip and, you may be lucky to recieve their call or text on time to come and claim the original.
Re: Help: How Can I Get National Id Card And International Passport. by sinkhole: 4:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
asala1:

Go to any immigration office for your international passport, it takes less than a week and its not expensive.
He should hold something like 30k and he may collect it in a day grin seriously!

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Major Roads In Lagos With The Worst Traffic / UK Visa Applicants To Pay For Email Inquiries / Racism In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.