Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,663 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:34 AM

Racism In Italy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Racism In Italy (1206 Views)

Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) / Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. / My Experience Of Racism In America, What Africans Can Learn From It- Aroms Aigbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Racism In Italy by Gbethel: 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
Italy's history is particularly different from other countries who had opportunities in colonialism, countries like UK, France, South America are great colonist and today are very opened in accommodating and absorbing people of a different race into their system. In as much as Italy is found outside this circle, Italy has been doing great in giving aids and assistance to people of other race who are in need, Italy is one of the few European countries that helps dying people on the high sea, provide shelter for them and absorb them into the Italian System but of course we are always having Italy in the news for incidents that happened within the republic, which tags Italy “Racist”.

Discrimination directed at someone of a different race either because of their beliefs, values or culture in Italy is a two-way thing and these are based on “what I have heard, seen and actions of people in the communities within Italy. Below I will be categorizing racism in Italy into two as these two categories contribute greatly in the actual racial situation in Italy. I will start by listing and then explaining these categories.

RACISM FROM ITALIANS
RACISM FROM IMMIGRANTS

RACISM FROM ITALIANS
It is important to mention that the concept of racism is not a community or country thing but a personal thing which is not bought by all Italians. Some Italians are the views that people of other race shouldn't be allowed to mingle with the superiors "white people" while the other school are indifferent about the situation, they show love and comparison to people of different race especially when they are of good behaviour and conduct.

A racist Italian is highly irritated at the sight of people from other race, you see them in the mall looking at people of other race in an offensive way, whispering to each other as they give their unpleasant opinions, they are of the view that people of a different race should live at their mercy. There are also some other factors that make white people see people of other race as a threat and these factors affect the overall opinion of Italians towards people of other race. click to continue
http://www.classic9ija.online/2017/10/racism-in-italy.html
Re: Racism In Italy by seunny4lif(m): 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
Italian are not racist like British and the Americans
If, an Italian person don't like you, he will say it to your face but if British don't like you, they will lie against you.

Italy still remain the Best country for Immigrate in Europe because Italian government have helped a lot of people esp Asylum seekers
Re: Racism In Italy by cristianisraeli: 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
seunny4lif:
If, an Italian person don't like you, he will say it to your face but if British don't like you, they will lie against you.

Italy still remain the Best country for Immigrate in Europe because Italian government have helped a lot of people esp Asylum seekers

see your head like cocoyam..like say you don live for usa and uk before..no bi russia you suppose they.when you go take your own pics with putin like melaye..lol..yeye boy

1 Like

Re: Racism In Italy by seunny4lif(m): 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
grin grin grin
Olodo somebody grin grin grin
Russia no dey hide racist now
They like you and hate you
It's simple cos they don't pretend like your US and UK grin
cristianisraeli:

see your head like cocoyam..like say you don live for usa and uk before..no bi russia you suppose they.when you go take your own pics with putin like melaye..lol..yeye boy
Re: Racism In Italy by cristianisraeli: 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin
Olodo somebody grin grin grin
Russia no dey hide racist now
They like you and hate you
It's simple cos they don't pretend like your US and UK grin

ta!! run away..lol

no bi everybody mohawk they fit..lol...go cut that thing comot
Re: Racism In Italy by seunny4lif(m): 10:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
cheesy grin grin
Mind yourself oooioh grin cheesy cheesy
Leave me oooooh
cristianisraeli:

ta!! run away..lol

no bi everybody mohawk they fit..lol...go cut that thing comot

Re: Racism In Italy by cristianisraeli: 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
seunny4lif:
cheesy grin grin
Mind yourself oooioh grin cheesy cheesy
Leave me oooooh

Re: Racism In Italy by seunny4lif(m): 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=cristianisraeli post=61457846][/quote]
Last warning ooooooh

Re: Racism In Italy by cristianisraeli: 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
seunny4lif:

Last warning ooooooh

Re: Racism In Italy by aklas87: 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
seunny4lif:

From ur signature it seems u ar asylum seeker in Italy ‘’I walked through the valley of Sahara desert and God was with me....‘’

1 Like

Re: Racism In Italy by cristianisraeli: 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
aklas87:

From ur signature it seems u ar asylum seeker in Italy ‘’I walked through the valley of Sahara desert and God was with me....‘’

of course..abi you know see him opolo head.lol

2 Likes

Re: Racism In Italy by Aboguede(m): 8:57am On Oct 16, 2017
the op has a very minimal informstion about europe and as a traveller I also understood you have a very small brain in thinking wise besides you are gullible and u are not brave either I call u coward and aboki. low life tak poo
Re: Racism In Italy by seunny4lif(m): 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
grin grin
Noooooo
But I have walked thru there
aklas87:

Re: Racism In Italy by seunny4lif(m): 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
grin grin grin
You no good grin grin grin
cristianisraeli:

of course..abi you know see him opolo head.lol

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Nigeria Pictures 2022 / Why Do We Envy People Who Travel Abroad? / Is It Me Or Some Nigerians Gone Crazy "scaun Scaun"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.