Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

How can I verify US Paypal with Nigeria documents - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How can I verify US Paypal with Nigeria documents (2755 Views)

Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. / How To Verify Your Bank BVN On Phone; MTN, Airtel, Etisalat & Glo / Buy And Pay On Aliexpress, Ebay , Paypal With Lowest Rate Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How can I verify US Paypal with Nigeria documents by tobodex(m): 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
I opened a Paypal account several years back those days and using a US virtual address for home and a virtual phone number. I have small cash there and now I have a Nigerian Paypal and I want to withdraw the cash from the US Paypal but it is not verified.
So please how can I verify US Paypal from Nigeria, need genuine and workable advice please.
Re: How can I verify US Paypal with Nigeria documents by Jdesigns(m): 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
tobodex:
I opened a Paypal account several years back those days and using a US virtual address for home and a virtual phone number. I have small cash there and now I have a Nigerian Paypal and I want to withdraw the cash from the US Paypal but it is not verified.
So please how can I verify US Paypal from Nigeria, need genuine and workable advice please.

Wow, it going to be quite difficult tying the two account together, note ur naija paypal can't accept paypal funds you can only use it for purchases. To withdraw cash from your us paypal acct you can use a payoneer card (apply for it) or sell to an exchanger that will buy the funds off you and give you naira in return.

To use your US paypal acct here in naija you have two options that I know of, the first option like I do is use an airtel line on a bb fone, like I use a bold 9900 and with my airtel I can use my us paypal acct cos browsing on my fone I notice it uses a UK ipaddressing. The other option is to change ip to a us ipaddress to access and use your paypal acct. Other people on this forum can also have other methods to use.

We buy paypal funds so we buy your paypal funds off you if u willing to sell it.
Re: How can I verify US Paypal with Nigeria documents by Johnpaul2k2(m): 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
tobodex:

i can get you non USA account,

mine is very secure and i am the best in Paypal
Re: How can I verify US Paypal with Nigeria documents by tobodex(m): 10:13am On Jun 03, 2015
Jdesigns:

Wow, it going to be quite difficult tying the two account together, note ur naija paypal can't accept paypal funds you can only use it for purchases. To withdraw cash from your us paypal acct you can use a payoneer card (apply for it) or sell to an exchanger that will buy the funds off you and give you naira in return.

To use your US paypal acct here in naija you have two options that I know of, the first option like I do is use an airtel line on a bb fone, like I use a bold 9900 and with my airtel I can use my us paypal acct cos browsing on my fone I notice it uses a UK ipaddressing. The other option is to change ip to a us ipaddress to access and use your paypal acct. Other people on this forum can also have other methods to use.

We buy paypal funds so we buy your paypal funds off you if u willing to sell it.

Thanks. For the Pioneer card I tried registering but don't have a drivers licence or passport yet, is there any other doc that can be used. And if I want to sell it can buyers withdraw it from my account since the account is not verified.
Re: How can I verify US Paypal with Nigeria documents by solbash11(m): 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
tobodex:

Thanks. For the Pioneer card I tried registering but don't have a drivers licence or passport yet, is there any other doc that can be used. And if I want to sell it can buyers withdraw it from my account since the account is not verified.

You can make use of your voter's card (PVC) or national I'D card if you have any.

Yes, you can transfer funds from your un-verified account to any available buyer.
Re: How can I verify US Paypal with Nigeria documents by 2oddMASTER: 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
tobodex:
hey you can get a us card in minutes visit entropay dot com cost $5 thank me later

1 Like

Re: How can I verify US Paypal with Nigeria documents by Jdesigns(m): 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
tobodex:

The two internationally accepted means of Id is d I'passport and drivers licence (for voter's card (PVC) or national I'D card, am not to sure, you can ask others sha), dre is no way around it.

But if you want to sell the fund in your US paypal acct (even if it isn't a verified acct), its very much possible, once you sure you still av access to the account. You can hit me up if you want to sell it and I will tell you the steps to go about it.

I do buy paypal funds. Even if you not selling to me, will still show you aw to go about it.
Re: How can I verify US Paypal with Nigeria documents by tobodex(m): 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
2oddMASTER:
hey you can get a us card in minutes visit entropay dot com cost $5 thank me later

Will it work with my US paypal account? So it means I hv to fill in the same address I used in paypalk to register at entropay, or I shld use my Nigerian address.
Re: How can I verify US Paypal with Nigeria documents by tobodex(m): 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jdesigns:

The two internationally accepted means of Id is d I'passport and drivers licence (for voter's card (PVC) or national I'D card, am not to sure, you can ask others sha), dre is no way around it.

But if you want to sell the fund in your US paypal acct (even if it isn't a verified acct), its very much possible, once you sure you still av access to the account. You can hit me up if you want to sell it and I will tell you the steps to go about it.

I do buy paypal funds. Even if you not selling to me, will still show you aw to go about it.

I can still access it, so please what should I do.
Thanks
Re: How can I verify US Paypal with Nigeria documents by Jdesigns(m): 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
tobodex:

Will it work with my US paypal account? So it means I hv to fill in the same address I used in paypalk to register at entropay, or I shld use my Nigerian address.

I don't think the entropay "virtual" visa card is what you really want or need, because the can only be used for shoping online and not for POS. Or atm payment and withdrawal respectively (except if am missing something here). Your need a hard visible card not an online virtual card to mak withdrawal from your paypal acct, else why not jus do the shopping and pay with your paypal acct, also the charges on the card is relatively high. I have list of other card you can use, but the problem is that dey don't ship international that why pips prefer the payoneer card

1 Like

Re: How can I verify US Paypal with Nigeria documents by Jdesigns(m): 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
tobodex:

I can still access it, so please what should I do.
Thanks

Do you want to sell the funds inside the account or you wanna have a card to use in nigeria to be withdrawing the funds??

If you selling, all you need to do is get someone willing to buy (the paypal exchangers) and know his rates, then after discussing with them, they will send you their paypal acct and you send in the fund, upon confirmation they send you naira equivalent to you within minutes of confirming they received the paypal fund. Remember, some are slow and some are fast depending on who you dealing with.

For me, am quite fast in crediting acct once I confrm paypal funds.
Re: How can I verify US Paypal with Nigeria documents by tobodex(m): 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jdesigns:

I don't think the entropay "virtual" visa card is what you really want or need, because the can only be used for shoping online and not for POS. Or atm payment and withdrawal respectively (except if am missing something here). Your need a hard visible card not an online virtual card to mak withdrawal from your paypal acct, else why not jus do the shopping and pay with your paypal acct, also the charges on the card is relatively high. I have list of other card you can use, but the problem is that dey don't ship international that why pips prefer the payoneer card

Ok thanks, just as u said I actually want to withdraw the small cash there. Thanks a lot
Re: How can I verify US Paypal with Nigeria documents by tobodex(m): 1:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jdesigns:

Do you want to sell the funds inside the account or you wanna have a card to use in nigeria to be withdrawing the funds??

If you selling, all you need to do is get someone willing to buy (the paypal exchangers) and know his rates, then after discussing with them, they will send you their paypal acct and you send in the fund, upon confirmation they send you naira equivalent to you within minutes of confirming they received the paypal fund. Remember, some are slow and some are fast depending on who you dealing with.

For me, am quite fast in crediting acct once I confrm paypal funds.

So do you have a website that I can check on and how much will u buy the paypal. I hope it work because I tried sending it to my verified Nigerian pp account but it was not processing
Re: How can I verify US Paypal with Nigeria documents by 2oddMASTER: 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
tobodex:

use any adress after payment you would be issued cc number and adress note you cant pay with ur cc 9ja card
Re: How can I verify US Paypal with Nigeria documents by Jdesigns(m): 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
tobodex:

So do you have a website that I can check on and how much will u buy the paypal. I hope it work because I tried sending it to my verified Nigerian pp account but it was not processing

Sowie, I don't av a website, cos I don't buy and sell paypal funds, I only buy at the moment.

Please not you can't send funds to a nigeria paypal acct, cos naija paypal no dey accept funds.

It will work once you sending to a us paypal acct and you av to use the send money to family and friends option so as to aviod charges.

The depending on aw much funds you have to sell dat determines aw much we will b buying it off you.

Jrafa automechs is a registered company in nigeria so we are a genuine company located in lagos and ph, we mostly into autos, you can search me up in nairaland search.
Contact me on my watsapp or bbm on my signature and can give you evidence of my company Existence
Re: How can I verify US Paypal with Nigeria documents by tobodex(m): 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jdesigns:

Sowie, I don't av a website, cos I don't buy and sell paypal funds, I only buy at the moment.

Please not you can't send funds to a nigeria paypal acct, cos naija paypal no dey accept funds.

It will work once you sending to a us paypal acct and you av to use the send money to family and friends option so as to aviod charges.

The depending on aw much funds you have to sell dat determines aw much we will b buying it off you.

Jrafa automechs is a registered company in nigeria so we are a genuine company located in lagos and ph, we mostly into autos, you can search me up in nairaland search.
Contact me on my watsapp or bbm on my signature and can give you evidence of my company Existence

Ok, so like how much does it sell in the market and how much will u buy it.
I will put u on my whatapp now
Re: How can I verify US Paypal with Nigeria documents by Jdesigns(m): 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
2oddMASTER:
use any adress after payment you would be issued cc number and adress note you cant pay with ur cc 9ja card

I beg to differ on dis, you can pay with you 9ja card, even though not all sites in the US accepts the card, but once you tie the card to ur paypal acc(, you are sure of 90% of US websites accepting payments via paypal

Also note that if you shopping in the us and u paying with paypal u are mandated to ship to the country where your paypal acct is domicile.

I would prefer the op to tie his mastercard to his us paypal acct
Re: How can I verify US Paypal with Nigeria documents by Jdesigns(m): 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
tobodex:

Ok, so like how much does it sell in the market and how much will u buy it.
I will put u on my whatapp now

If selling to individuals who jus need some certain amount for payment, its higher den selling to exchangers like us dat buys all the funds off you. So its depends

Aiit, expecting you chat on watsapp
Re: How can I verify US Paypal with Nigeria documents by tobodex(m): 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jdesigns:

If selling to individuals who jus need some certain amount for payment, its higher den selling to exchangers like us dat buys all the funds off you. So its depends

Aiit, expecting you chat on watsapp

Just sent u a mssg on whatsapp. Tobodex
Re: How can I verify US Paypal with Nigeria documents by 2oddMASTER: 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jdesigns:

I beg to differ on dis, you can pay with you 9ja card, even though not all sites in the US accepts the card, but once you tie the card to ur paypal acc(, you are sure of 90% of US websites accepting payments via paypal

Also note that if you shopping in the us and u paying with paypal u are mandated to ship to the country where your paypal acct is domicile.

I would prefer the op to tie his mastercard to his us paypal acct
lol bros we are talking of entropay,they dont accept payment with 9ja card
Re: How can I verify US Paypal with Nigeria documents by Jdesigns(m): 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
2oddMASTER:

Ooooh, my bad grin

I see, I saw and I finally seesaw
Re: How can I verify US Paypal with Nigeria documents by Jdesigns(m): 12:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
tobodex:

Just sent u a mssg on whatsapp. Tobodex

Seen bro, been dre, and done dat. Sowie your acct was placed on limited since 2008 and that we have finally helped you to remove the limitations placed on the account. Now, abeg go enjoy ur acct and the money u av cashed out.

Don't forget your 10% tithe o #wink and also keep some for biz

1 Like

Re: How can I verify US Paypal with Nigeria documents by Lovechyld101(m): 3:56am On Nov 30, 2016
2oddMASTER:

How will you Fund you Entropay vcc

(1) (Reply)

Business You Can Start With Capital Ranging From #60,000 To #200,000 / Lordtech Is Indeed A Scam Site... / How Do I Invest 1.8 Million Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.