Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Caught Urinating In The Street, Police Gives Him Warning! | Ph - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cristiano Ronaldo Caught Urinating In The Street, Police Gives Him Warning! | Ph (836 Views)

Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) / Busted! C Ronaldo Caught Urinating In The Street, Police Warns Him! (photos) / C. Ronaldo Caught Urinating In The Street. Accosted By Police (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Caught Urinating In The Street, Police Gives Him Warning! | Ph by williams368(m): 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
Footballer Cristiano Ronaldo was spotted leaving Saint Tropez’s exclusive club Le Quai in the early hours of Monday.
After leaving he was caught urinating in front of an ice cream store in the upmarket old harbour area of Saint Tropez as his friends stood guard nearby.
Despite trying to hide behind a car, port security guard agents were quick to spot the star, and immediately asked him to move on from the area. He wasn’t arrested, he only got a warning. More photos

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Caught Urinating In The Street, Police Gives Him Warning! | Ph by missbehave247(m): 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
and it a news
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Caught Urinating In The Street, Police Gives Him Warning! | Ph by resty4(m): 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
Chai
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Caught Urinating In The Street, Police Gives Him Warning! | Ph by Oblitz(m): 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
So
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Caught Urinating In The Street, Police Gives Him Warning! | Ph by ladyteska(f): 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
nawa o,this na news?....shey person never urinate for street before?....and person even the take pix sef,joblessness
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Caught Urinating In The Street, Police Gives Him Warning! | Ph by Edwardhead(m): 5:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
missbehave247:
and it a news

[size=25]Journalism: if someone is prominent, anything he/she does wrong/right will surely make a news[/size]

(1) (Reply)

''my Life Is So Boring, All I Do Is Record Music And Take North To Tap Class''; / I Moved My Family Out Of The Ghetto; That Is My Greatest Achievement – Patorank / Checkout Sean Tizzle Chilling Out With Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.