Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM (106046 Views)

Weird Shoes A Man Was Spotted Wearing In Public (photo) / Man Was Spotted Wearing Pant In Lagos Traffic(photo) / Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by StephenJoseph(m): 10:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=dammilotun post=34365001][/quote]
Lolz! Am sure u don't hav good eyes to see clearly or u surely need a lens
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by Chibokgame: 10:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
All this Nna because of that lady beside
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by PStacks(m): 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
He must be a sai Buhari fanatic grin grin grin

#That was for humor cheesy

I see you can't stand that name Buhari..
At the name Óf Buhari, evÉry PDP e-rat, every Tanoid must scamper.

1 Like

Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by Neplusultra(f): 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
Make BH catch am first undecided
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by simplisity(m): 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
Dirty and nasty. Leaders of tomoro
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by Ifeconwaba(m): 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
tucky200:

Thunder strike ur faamily for what u have just said...dey no born u well mk u con talk am for where I dey. If I no scatter ur head call me b.astard
you are a pure mad man. And you have already called yourself a bastard no need calling a bastard twice. And what ever you wished my family is already returned back to your family. Animal like you.
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by emperor17: 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
na sk the guy smoke na so him madness dey start.
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by TrishaP(f): 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
Looks like ikp4succes ass I accidentally saw the other day. grin
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by CodeineJunkiee(m): 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
He should be sued for indecent exposure but the guy looks like tosyne2much tho.. *scales out of thread*
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by Moana(f): 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Abi...make I focus on the queen moanagrin
I'm a married woman with a pikin old enough to be your wife o
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by Moana(f): 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
lexy2014:
C as una de discuss yansh like say na la liga match una de discuss. Anyway na rubbish yansh d guy get sha
angry take those words back

1 Like

Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by Rachaelfrancis(f): 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
God of Nigeria,what a strong nyash! reminds me of kpomo wey no done
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by mecussey(m): 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
sosanova:
the guy smoke Auchi Weed grin grin grin

When we say, weed is bad, we are serious but its worst when you add other drugs to it.
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by LEvuls(m): 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
publicenemy:

Bros abeg wetin e mean? " Ndi ara"
madt people undecided
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by wonderfulman(m): 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
he needs medical checkup to be certified as a human being
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by tosyne2much(m): 10:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:
He should be sued for indecent exposure but the guy looks like tosyne2.much tho.. *scales out of thread*
Bwahahahaha cheesy

Egbon, abeg easy ooooooo cheesy

Emi ke ? cheesy
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by lexy2014: 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
Moana:
angry take those words back
back 2 were?
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by harry509: 10:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
omanifrank:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-M_GH_-m4Elo/VW3SIhUouiI/AAAAAAAB7RQ/XcLdcj2nFeY/s1600/998582719348321219_1501166641.jpg[/img]

This Is Sagging of life. Lol carry on G!
dem reali say nu b only who put on dirty cloth day crazy. See he yash like hippopotamus own slf. Ekpa!!!
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by kollinpowel(m): 10:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
FruityLass:
An eyesore cheesy

But I hate when guys don't wear boxers/briefs.
I can bet u have been seeing guys without boxers too much that's y u don't like them.
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by Baroba(m): 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
No be swankyjerry be that.. grin
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by illgreen(m): 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
FruityLass:
An eyesore cheesy

But I hate when guys don't wear boxers/briefs.
I hate it when girls wear pants..
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
Moana:
I'm a married woman with a pikin old enough to be your wife o
I never reach that level Nagrin besides your pikin dey Naija
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by publicenemy(m): 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
LEvuls:
madt people undecided
Lol... Tnx
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by chiscodedon(m): 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
the best style yo withdraw money from yahoo
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by Nickymezor(f): 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nawa oooo...Lord hv mercy! shocked shocked
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by aphildam(m): 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
Evolution in this sense means when a man begins to think and act like a baboon, while baboons act like men.....signed----philc

"His morals has evolved living him demoralized"
"stinking measures calls for strict action,that threat should be curtailed b4 he gas d city with nano-farts oozing outta him"

Call the bio-weapon police this man is a dangerous weapon to the environment.....target can release 200billion payload of unseived nano-FARTicles in just 30sec
General Public Notice:
All datas used are estimated....we are not responsible for overestimating or underestimating the target......

Theory 2---" Target probably suffering from some chronic brain condition.....
perhaps the belt got loosed and his trouser fell, the moment it fell he tried to pull it back and remembers he stuffed his pant/boxer in his pocket rather than wearing it. He probably pulled halfway b4 the atm whines in french, so he left d trouser and grabbed his cash instead and forgot that he was wearing a sagged trouser....

Theory 3: The man prolly was a drug-addict ,he prolly just got high and thinks his trouser his a cape so he puts it down and said to himself "It's cool here let the breeze blow at my head"

Evil communication corrupts Good manners.....
Beware of what influence you,if it right it gradually brings the light shining outta you,if its bad it gradually destroys you and push you into the agonizing darkness.....

The pleasure of the present may entice u but put it on a scale of 10, what good will u garner?
The sagged pant sad story

1 Like

Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by aniyphil: 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
2chainzz:
How many have you seen without boxers?

Chai !!! grin grin grin
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by Moana(f): 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:
I never reach that level Nagrin besides your pikin dey Naija
she dey sambisa oya follow her
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by chokolee12(f): 10:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
Shit!! Pig AsS undecided
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by adexmuhyi(m): 10:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
the result of takin 1kg of weed, chewin alligator pepper and accompany dem all wit dry gin @ d hotest degree of the noon under sun
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by dsleekman(m): 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
Big for nothing idiot ...
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
Moana:
she dey sambisa oya follow her
I don't have the clearance to visit sambisagrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Wearing Padded Fake Vagina (photo) / The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) / I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.