Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM (106058 Views)

Weird Shoes A Man Was Spotted Wearing In Public (photo) / Man Was Spotted Wearing Pant In Lagos Traffic(photo) / Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by ShedrachU(m): 6:51am On Jun 03, 2015
Pathetic.. ahh when will the era 'ass level' pass away?
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by handbagss(f): 6:52am On Jun 03, 2015
Billyonaire:
The bad thing about sagging is that you never know when your boxer goes down with your trouser. See his ugly yansh.

His ass is cute pls
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 03, 2015
efilefun:
this can only happen when you smoke Okrika weed and wash mouth with Otuoke Ogogoro... see middle of hin yarnsh as e black...iranu

As him na ex-president, D tin still de pain u...
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by Jymes: 7:07am On Jun 03, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:
No Be Naija shaa oh!... But wherever it is,.. this is the definition of inanity...
It is a bank of america ATM...that's how crazy they are here...that's how most of them dress... The girls are worse o....especially during spring and summer

1 Like

Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by BOUNTYDOG(m): 7:16am On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
He must be a sai Buhari fanatic grin grin grin

#That was for humor cheesy

That pics was not taken in Nigeria
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by francizy(m): 7:29am On Jun 03, 2015
cococandy:
Ewwww

I know you like what you saw... wink
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by francizy(m): 7:30am On Jun 03, 2015
naijababe:

Everything! Look at it, it's firm, lean and shaped nicely to be cupped grin

Forget about all the pretensions on this thread, that, right there is a very cute and pert bom bom for a guy

handbagss:

His ass is cute pls

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by Bifwoli: 7:34am On Jun 03, 2015
starlingslimnet:
See his yansh like elephant yansh.

He should perhaps apply to join the plumbers union(they always show their crack while working underneath the kitchen sink)....that way he'll have a good excuse of showing his crack.
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 03, 2015
d guy don smoke kwale igbooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by Sajio(m): 7:41am On Jun 03, 2015
This dude must be a weedite.......... that's the fun in taking weed... after this stage, na street straight,,lols
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by seunto(m): 7:44am On Jun 03, 2015
What a way of life. ... Madness
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by handbagss(f): 7:47am On Jun 03, 2015
francizy:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
hehehehe...its true, the bumm is firm
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by Shollarh(m): 7:55am On Jun 03, 2015
Nonesense! angryNonesense!!
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by 400billionman: 8:10am On Jun 03, 2015
FruityLass:
An eyesore cheesy

But I hate when guys don't wear boxers/briefs.

So you cannot see the boxers ?

He is definitely doing that for a Lady close by.
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by frankcell(m): 8:21am On Jun 03, 2015
Dry bread
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by Edunwa302(m): 8:49am On Jun 03, 2015
Dt lady on next ATM must b catching some.............?
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by Emodeee: 8:49am On Jun 03, 2015
FruityLass:
An eyesore cheesy

I like it when girls don't wear pant. Especially when they wear jean.
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 03, 2015
Bifwoli:

He should perhaps apply to join the plumbers union(they always show their crack while working underneath the kitchen sink)....that way he'll have a good excuse of showing his crack.
haha u funny ooo
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by 5minsmadness: 9:03am On Jun 03, 2015
Bifwoli:

What Dafuq did I just read grin
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by buoye1(m): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2015
Werey
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by Amy50(f): 9:44am On Jun 03, 2015
That guy isn't a Nigerian
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by vikeyz(m): 9:44am On Jun 03, 2015
he took dope for the first tym in his life
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by jayjayjay0214: 9:47am On Jun 03, 2015
hes a d.i.c.k riding phag
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by madmike316(m): 9:54am On Jun 03, 2015
FruityLass:
An eyesore cheesy

What kind of guyz do you hangout with?
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by Calbarian(m): 9:56am On Jun 03, 2015
2chainzz:
How many have you seen without boxers?

Azzzzzzin! grin
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 03, 2015
7footre:
Stup!d idiot.... he seriously needs to grow up

Axin ehh. .
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
TrishaP:
Looks like ikp4succes ass I accidentally saw the other day. grin

his money is too hot
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by yinkizy: 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
undecided haaa..iranu abasa..
Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
He must be a sai Buhari fanatic grin grin grin

#That was for humor cheesy

Leave baba out of this..hian!
The yansh is cute though...pert and cute and very very sexy undecided

3 Likes

Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
Cute, sexy and pert ass..
All guys should pls join this trend...lol cheesygrin
But no guys with fat bumbum though, ewwww.

1 Like

Re: See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM by Dstarst(f): 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
An agent of darkness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Wearing Padded Fake Vagina (photo) / I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen / Google Shows Agbani Darego As ‘Ugliest Miss World'. Nigerians Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.