Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,474 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus (36025 Views)

Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos / Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) / Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by Hero10001: 8:42am On Jun 03, 2015
omonnakoda:
If truly you believe in a father lord you should know that the so called labour is in vain and the the enjoyments of the fruits therefrom is vanity . Jesus described the kingdom of God as something for which you would sell everything you own so what "enjoyment" are we talking about. One must be ready to die at all times...............
I agree with you bro.
If one is not ready to die then one has not been living.
We'rall living to die.
Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by cecegorz(m): 10:25am On Jun 03, 2015
Just tell me why an educated person should be knocked down by a vehicle 'UNDER A PEDESTRIAN BRIDGE'!!!

I always see them trying to run across when I drive by. Where are you rushing to, that you can't just use the bridge already provided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by bengoodcreature: 10:39am On Jun 03, 2015
RIP, oh Lord pls have mercy.
Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by Ndawe(f): 11:56am On Jun 03, 2015
And according to the post, the accident happened UNDER A PEDESTRIAN BRIDGE.... As Nigerians, we are often too impatient to care about basic safety. As they say, it is better to be late than to be the late. May he RIP
juman:
Our people should not be crossing road risking their lifes unnecessarily. They should be using the the pedestrian bridge.
Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
This is very heartbreaking. Imagine what his wife and two kids would be going through now. God, please help them and grant eternal rest to the soul of the departed young man.

Amen. sad
Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ndawe:
And according to the post, the accident happened UNDER A PEDESTRIAN BRIDGE.... As Nigerians, we are often too impatient to care about basic safety. As they say, it is better to be late than to be the late. May he RIP

When people see you taking the pedestrian bridge they see you as a mumu. I smh..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by boladez(m): 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
gogodaye:

The dude was simply suicidal.....got knocked down under the safe foot bridge he choose not to use.......he sure does not deserve our sympathies......
Other foolhardy folks like him......to follow soon.....
Make us of the pedestrian bridge if one is in sight...... Even Usain Bolt.......cannot be as fast as you'll imagine in front of a fast moving keke napep

Spot on! especially when you imagine the guy went to the four walls of a higher institution. I find it annoying when the pedestrians make rude gestures and insult you when they forcefully attempt to cross the roads under the Pedestrian bridges.

Last week as I drove by Onipanu at 9am I saw a man his wife and 2 children trying to cross right under the pedestrian bridge. I shouted that he should go and use the bridge but he said gbenu soun olosi .....shut up wretched man. Why should i say rip if he gets crushed.

Nigerians need total reorientation and many of us will only behave when we are treated like goats!
Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by virginchaser(m): 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
So sorry.
My sympathy goes to his family.
Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by chukwuemekaduke: 3:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
Am sure it's target that distracted him. Federal government and regulatory agencies should do something on unrealizable targets giveen to bankers
Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
eduxerxes:
he was looking at the OP's bigass. Her monicker says it all...

Anyways, RIP to the dead.
hahahaha amor see madness. Oboy you don de mad o
Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
misterchris:

Am i not entitled to my opinion... Y the insult?
guy i like you. You funny die. No mind that guy
Re: Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus by Ricswagger: 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Toyota 2009 Top Gasket Got Burnt Yesterday / Man Shocked As Driver Refuels Rolls-Royce From Keg (Video) / 12 Steps To Clear A Car Through Nigeria Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.