Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise (434 Views)

Multiple Bumps On My 3-Year-Old Boy Scalp. / Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / How I Was Molested By A Patient –psychiatric Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise by ConfessionsNgr: 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
I am in terrible pains as I write this. My 3 year old daughter was molested by a neighbor in my compound where I stay. This is a guy that my husband and I have helped severally and I can't just imagine he would do this to us. My husband travels a lot for work and I too work so it's difficult always having to keep an eye on my daughter so I hired a maid to help me look after her whenever I'm not home. I don't know how my maid and this guy connived to do this disgusting act to my 3 year old. I came home and found my daughter crying sick only to investigate and found her bleeding in her private part and it was all swollen. I asked the maid and she told me that the guy came to carry her to his one room apartment to play with her before she heard her scream and rushed to her aid. I started crying and now I have cried my eyes out. I still can't believe that people I help could do this to me. Of course they are both roasting in the police cell now but my major problem now is rehabilitation for my daughter. This happened yesterday and she has been sick since. We have gone to the doctor and gotten drugs for her but the doctor says the psychological trauma will linger on for long. I am so scared and I pray nothing would happen to my only child. I just want to make her happier and to forget about this incidence. Any good advise will be helpful to me now.

Source: http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/97/my-3-year-old-was-molested
Re: My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise by Rounakid(m): 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
Then jail... The old punk...!
Dis lubish... Av tew stop... Baba nw dat u are there... Punish... Dis kinda crime... In ur own way...
Re: My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise by Lilyomi(f): 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hmmmmmm.... Dumb struck....
Re: My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise by Ariyke: 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
Evil people angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Http://tonadermsite.net/action-fuel-pro/ / How Infertility Affects Sexuality / Doctors Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.