Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

Are You Looking For Someone To Help You Drive/deliver Your Car With Pictures.... - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Are You Looking For Someone To Help You Drive/deliver Your Car With Pictures.... (4215 Views)

Are You Looking For A Car Paint Oven? / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Looking For Someone To Help You Drive/deliver Your Car With Pictures.... by Carbaby007(m): 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
Buump
Re: Are You Looking For Someone To Help You Drive/deliver Your Car With Pictures.... by Carbaby007(m): 9:31am On Jul 04, 2015
Good morning
Re: Are You Looking For Someone To Help You Drive/deliver Your Car With Pictures.... by Carbaby007(m): 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
Still here
Re: Are You Looking For Someone To Help You Drive/deliver Your Car With Pictures.... by Carbaby007(m): 9:27am On Jul 06, 2015
Great week ahead, i see more clients coming this week.
Re: Are You Looking For Someone To Help You Drive/deliver Your Car With Pictures.... by Carbaby007(m): 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
Good PM
Re: Are You Looking For Someone To Help You Drive/deliver Your Car With Pictures.... by Carbaby007(m): 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
Good Pm once again...
Re: Are You Looking For Someone To Help You Drive/deliver Your Car With Pictures.... by Carbaby007(m): 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
Good day
Re: Are You Looking For Someone To Help You Drive/deliver Your Car With Pictures.... by Carbaby007(m): 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
Bump.... cool
Re: Are You Looking For Someone To Help You Drive/deliver Your Car With Pictures.... by Carbaby007(m): 10:33am On Jul 13, 2015
Gm
Re: Are You Looking For Someone To Help You Drive/deliver Your Car With Pictures.... by Carbaby007(m): 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
afternoon
Re: Are You Looking For Someone To Help You Drive/deliver Your Car With Pictures.... by Carbaby007(m): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
Bump
Re: Are You Looking For Someone To Help You Drive/deliver Your Car With Pictures.... by Carbaby007(m): 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mp
Re: Are You Looking For Someone To Help You Drive/deliver Your Car With Pictures.... by Carbaby007(m): 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
Buzz
Re: Are You Looking For Someone To Help You Drive/deliver Your Car With Pictures.... by Carbaby007(m): 1:48am On Jul 19, 2015
Sa
Re: Are You Looking For Someone To Help You Drive/deliver Your Car With Pictures.... by Carbaby007(m): 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
Bump
Re: Are You Looking For Someone To Help You Drive/deliver Your Car With Pictures.... by Carbaby007(m): 11:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
Sa
Re: Are You Looking For Someone To Help You Drive/deliver Your Car With Pictures.... by Carbaby007(m): 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
Please my fellow NL users if you want a job done, in terms or car delivery, please call us before time in order to book an appointment...we are not spirits, we can't be in 2 places at a time, so a day or 2 to the day you want your car delivered just book an appointment...Thank you For Your Co-operation.
Re: Are You Looking For Someone To Help You Drive/deliver Your Car With Pictures.... by Carbaby007(m): 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
Good day...
Re: Are You Looking For Someone To Help You Drive/deliver Your Car With Pictures.... by Carbaby007(m): 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
Cold day
Re: Are You Looking For Someone To Help You Drive/deliver Your Car With Pictures.... by Carbaby007(m): 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
Happy Sunday
Re: Are You Looking For Someone To Help You Drive/deliver Your Car With Pictures.... by Carbaby007(m): 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
Good day
Re: Are You Looking For Someone To Help You Drive/deliver Your Car With Pictures.... by Carbaby007(m): 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ping
Re: Are You Looking For Someone To Help You Drive/deliver Your Car With Pictures.... by ElRazur: 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
Carbaby007:
If you just bought a vehicle and need to transport it to your destination and can't drive it, you need to contact me so I'll deliver your car safe and sound in good condition for a minimal fee... contact us,
It could also be that you need to travel a long distance and you need help, also contact Us...
Bbm pin:2ADBC9AB
Phone No: 08166772956

Why should you be called? How long have you been doing this? It is a big ask to let a total stranger take control of 1m naira plus car or any amount for that matter.

Who are you? How long have you been driving for? What's your experience in this line of work etc. What cars have you delivered in the past? Don't just post a picture of a lady with a car, anyone can do that and set it up or pose for one. Do you have any other way of earning our customs or trust?

I think it is time people start asking robust questions.
Re: Are You Looking For Someone To Help You Drive/deliver Your Car With Pictures.... by Carbaby007(m): 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
ElRazur:

Why should you be called? How long have you been doing this? It is a big ask to let a total stranger take control of 1m naira plus car or any amount for that matter.

Who are you? How long have you been driving for? What's your experience in this line of work etc. What cars have you delivered in the past? Don't just post a picture of a lady with a car, anyone can do that and set it up or pose for one. Do you have any other way of earning our customs or trust?

I think it is time people start asking robust questions.

I really appreciate that you had the courage to speak up your mind...ok let me answer your questions.

1 - Why I should be called is because you need my help, you bought a car and you reside in any other part of the country except lagos, because most imported cars comes through there, and you wanna. Take your ride back home and you can't drive the distance, obviously that is where I come in, I'm only assisting you convey your vehicle with professionalism, I didn't say I'll help you buy your car and bring it to your house No, you have to be there while the transit is going on, or send someone you trust if the buyer is not available...I think that answers your first question...

2 - we have been doing car deliveries for over 5yrs now...is just that I decided to open a thread here on NL to get prospective customers, since it's an Auto section...if you check my profile, you would see that iam not a new to NL.

3 - If you want to know who iam, simply call when you have a job you need my sevice, then we would have a formal introduction.

4 - Our Team of drivers have been driving for over 15yrs now, it's not a new thing, and we are All experienced and professionals..

5 - How many cars that have been delivered cannot be counted because not all are posted here online for security reasons...

I hope this helps you with your fears and give you trust, Cuz all we want is to. Give you service... Thanks

If you also Wanna transport your vehicle and you are anywhere please feel free to contact us, we are everywhere, not only Lagos.
Re: Are You Looking For Someone To Help You Drive/deliver Your Car With Pictures.... by Carbaby007(m): 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hello how are you
Re: Are You Looking For Someone To Help You Drive/deliver Your Car With Pictures.... by Carbaby007(m): 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
Bump
Re: Are You Looking For Someone To Help You Drive/deliver Your Car With Pictures.... by Carbaby007(m): 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
Good afternoon
Re: Are You Looking For Someone To Help You Drive/deliver Your Car With Pictures.... by Carbaby007(m): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2015
mornin
Re: Are You Looking For Someone To Help You Drive/deliver Your Car With Pictures.... by Carbaby007(m): 10:07am On Aug 05, 2015
gm
Re: Are You Looking For Someone To Help You Drive/deliver Your Car With Pictures.... by Carbaby007(m): 11:55am On Aug 07, 2015
Good day
Re: Are You Looking For Someone To Help You Drive/deliver Your Car With Pictures.... by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
is there any form of guarantee that this is safe... and are you registered with any government agency or auto firm
Re: Are You Looking For Someone To Help You Drive/deliver Your Car With Pictures.... by Carbaby007(m): 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
sseunhayor:
is there any form of guarantee that this is safe... and are you registered with any government agency or auto firm

Yes there is guarantee that Everything we do is safe, The Owner of this company is A Special Marshall in FRSC and we also have Nigerian Army back up...so you and your goods are definitely in safe hands..

But call me for more information regarding this topic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SOLD. Used 1999 Toyota camry Tiny for sale, 500k negotiable. / .. / Extremely Clean Registered 2014 Honda Accord Full Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.