Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise (637 Views)

Driver Molested By Traffic Warders In Owerri Goes Under A Car / Crippled Man Molested By Soldiers In Onitsha Rewarded By KOKUN Foundation (Pics) / Woman Sexually Molested By Her Father Surrenders Her "Witchcraft" Items. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise by ConfessionsNgr: 7:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
I am in terrible pains as I write this. My 3 year old daughter was molested by a neighbor in my compound where I stay. This is a guy that my husband and I have helped severally and I can't just imagine he would do this to us. My husband travels a lot for work and I too work so it's difficult always having to keep an eye on my daughter so I hired a maid to help me look after her whenever I'm not home. I don't know how my maid and this guy connived to do this disgusting act to my 3 year old. I came home and found my daughter crying sick only to investigate and found her bleeding in her private part and it was all swollen. I asked the maid and she told me that the guy came to carry her to his one room apartment to play with her before she heard her scream and rushed to her aid. I started crying and now I have cried my eyes out. I still can't believe that people I help could do this to me. Of course they are both roasting in the police cell now but my major problem now is rehabilitation for my daughter. This happened yesterday and she has been sick since. We have gone to the doctor and gotten drugs for her but the doctor says the psychological trauma will linger on for long. I am so scared and I pray nothing would happen to my only child. I just want to make her happier and to forget about this incidence. Any good advise will be helpful to me now.

Source: http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/97/my-3-year-old-was-molested
Re: My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise by beejay501: 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
Next time on your award winning super story
Re: My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise by Lilyomi(f): 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
Wow! I'm dumb. There is stl hope.... Frankly, I'm short of words
Re: My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
There is God
Re: My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise by Abduljohn(m): 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
Some people are just heartless.

The mother should forgive herself and show greatest love to her daughter by making her dear to herself than her work, like they say memory lives on but with show of love and care your daughter should be able to overcome then PRAYERS.

Let the guy rust in the cell but have pity on the maid if professed innocent
Re: My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise by adorablepepple(f): 9:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
First and foremost, forgive yourself for leaving your daughter in the hands of those scoundrels, treat her well medically n make sure she is medically fit,then be closer to her, create a very strong bond by going out with her most times, tell her stories when she is old enough teach her sex education and importantly always pray for her n pray for yourself n ur husband too for wisdom n understanding
Re: My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise by amosaluko(m): 7:08am On Jun 03, 2015
Pls OP, what's the name of the guy, and which police station is he being held? He needs to be asked some further questions.
Re: My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise by richardomoko: 10:13am On Jun 03, 2015
Madam first you have to forgive yourself as your young daughter can read your aura and non verbal communication. Secondly take her for prayers and counsel her about the wrong that bad uncle has done to her, reassure her it would not happen again. Time would heal her wounds physically and emotionally. Your constant self unforgiveness may rub off on her so please be careful. As for the two idiots let the full wrath of the law come upon them.
ConfessionsNgr:
I am in terrible pains as I write this. My 3 year old daughter was molested by a neighbor in my compound where I stay. This is a guy that my husband and I have helped severally and I can't just imagine he would do this to us. My husband travels a lot for work and I too work so it's difficult always having to keep an eye on my daughter so I hired a maid to help me look after her whenever I'm not home. I don't know how my maid and this guy connived to do this disgusting act to my 3 year old. I came home and found my daughter crying sick only to investigate and found her bleeding in her private part and it was all swollen. I asked the maid and she told me that the guy came to carry her to his one room apartment to play with her before she heard her scream and rushed to her aid. I started crying and now I have cried my eyes out. I still can't believe that people I help could do this to me. Of course they are both roasting in the police cell now but my major problem now is rehabilitation for my daughter. This happened yesterday and she has been sick since. We have gone to the doctor and gotten drugs for her but the doctor says the psychological trauma will linger on for long. I am so scared and I pray nothing would happen to my only child. I just want to make her happier and to forget about this incidence. Any good advise will be helpful to me now.

Source: http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/97/my-3-year-old-was-molested
Re: My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise by nobosaba(m): 10:31am On Jun 03, 2015
Some guys are so perverted.... Man just pray and try to always be around your daughter for her to feel protected... Encourage her to trust you. She is really young and I bit she will forget all of a sudden unless you remind her of it
Re: My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise by Nicepoker(m): 10:48am On Jun 03, 2015
Did it happen in ogun state?

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! 11 Armed Children Robbers Aged Between 12 – 14 Years, Arrested In Ibadan / I Used To Use Charms While Playing Football - Taribo West Claims / Festac Robbery: Nurse, Baby Killed By Stray Bullet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.