Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

How Do You Choose A Rightly Priced Power Bank? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Do You Choose A Rightly Priced Power Bank? (531 Views)

How To Choose A Mobile App Development Company? / Step By Step To Create Your Own Power Bank (with Pictures) / Where To Find Bargain Priced USA Used Laptops With 3 Months Warranty In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Choose A Rightly Priced Power Bank? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nobody cant talk honestly without geegling relating the epileptic power supply in Nigeria. Portable battery backup devices are trending as the obvious key to the delinquent of draining batteries. But will this still solve the impending issue of battery drainage.
Despite the fact that purchasing a portable charger is as easy as shipping it on one of the top shopping sites or portals, buying an appropriately or moderately priced portable charger is going to take an additional research from you before you make that acquisition.

Honestly speaking, most battery backup manufacturers keep their products competitively priced, but you will find quite a few power banks that are way above their market value. Go for the best and consider what you intend using a power bank for, before buying. I advise strongly.
My lists below are some of the frequent factors that affect the pricing of a portable charger -

Power Capacity: If you check your device performance daily and optimally, you will see what am talking about. A battery backup bank's price chiefly depends on the number of mAh capacity it holds. I hope you know about that? Ask your colleague in the office who is always on Facebook, he will tell you the truth. The price of a portable charger upsurges as the capacity of the unit increases. Higher capacity portable chargers of 12000 mAh or more are capable to charging tablets as well, apart from charging mobile phones multiple times. Portable power banks of capacity between 3200 mAh to 6000 mAh cost lesser, up to 30 dollars per unit, and are smaller in size.i strongly believe you should go for this. in this region, i can boldly recommend The New Infinix Hot Note ! Best smartphone Ever!

Edge and Covering: Style and structure plays another role here. Without missing words, the pricing of portable chargers increases as the quality of the frame progresses and subsequently improves. Aluminum cases are light and easy to carry and cost additional. Durable and industry grade frames increase manufacturing cost which in turn replicates and reflects on the MSRP of the power bank. Just be wise when making decision, I employ you.

Batteries: I usually giggle extremely, when people play tricks with their device when it comes to the battery section. Honestly, the type of battery used also determines the price. Few manufacturers use premium Li-Ion batteries that increase the lifespan and number of charge cycles. Premium batteries increase the price slightly. Other battery types like Nickel Cadmium and Nickel Metal Hydride cost lesser in comparison to Lithium Ion batteries. When taking this as priority in your bargain, kindly go what will stand tall when the ice is destroyed, just like my neigbours wife who tried conducting pregnancy test with her mobile phone; Sounds so funny.

Accessories: Commonly, accessories like charging cable, Apple lightning adapters and travel pouches come along with the battery banks and you will not need to spend more on these accessories.
Make a well balanced decision based on the features that you favor and prefer, consider the portable charger to have and it's price. Research and compare the prices of portable chargers of similar mAh capacities before you purchase one.

Simple Add-on Features: Additional features like current charge LCD display, LED flashlights, built in hotspot, gluiness that allows the power bank to stick to the mobile device while you are talking, etc. are good to have, but these add to the price of the portable power bank.

AC Adapter: Most battery banks do not come with an AC Adapter in the kit. Manufacturers exclude the adapter to make the power bank prices more competitive. If you don't already have an AC adapter, you will need to purchase it separately. Please I advise strongly, endeavor to get this, as it is very important, I must tell you.

Source : http://www.jaysciencetech.com/2015/06/how-do-you-choose-rightly-priced-power.html

(1) (Reply)

Consat Decoder For Sale / Cheap, Waterless Toilet That Turns Waste Into Clean Water And Power To Be Tested / Cheapest Data Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.