Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,646 members, 7,955,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

Step By Step To Create Your Own Power Bank (with Pictures) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Step By Step To Create Your Own Power Bank (with Pictures) (2272 Views)

Man Builds Own Power Plant From Scratch And Connects His Entire Village / How To Clear GOTV E016 And E48-32 Error Message (step By Step) / How To Install Solar Panels & Inverter For Home-step By Step Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Step By Step To Create Your Own Power Bank (with Pictures) by Itisi(f): 6:21am On Dec 11, 2015
THIS TUTORIAL IS ABOUT HOW YOU CAN CHARGE ALL OF YOUR CELL Phones WITH NORMAL AA BATTERIES.

Items Needed:
- a charger plug,
- resistor 2
- cell phone
- 4 AA batteries AA.
- wire or cable

Step 1:
Connect all the four (4) AA battery together
in series like below image :

Step 2:
Connect a wire in positive terminal of
Batteries and a wire in negative terminal of
batteries after you join
It accordingly

Now connect the positive wire with Resistor to any wire of charger plug and other wire to other wire of
Charger plug.
You are done now test your hand work if you are a good student.

Note: we are just teaching you news technology and skills. Well doing it is at your own risk. Thanks

Source: http://www.techsvibe.com/2015/12/step-by-step-to-create-your-own-power.html

Re: Step By Step To Create Your Own Power Bank (with Pictures) by Dekatron(m): 8:39am On Dec 11, 2015
I think I now see why my school compulsory EEE201 for most departments . . . . @OP :- The power ratings (input & output) of this thing is bad that it just spoils your phone's battery. . . . . I can go on. . sad sad sad
Re: Step By Step To Create Your Own Power Bank (with Pictures) by shirgles(m): 10:10am On Dec 11, 2015
Good one
Re: Step By Step To Create Your Own Power Bank (with Pictures) by sinaj(f): 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hpe it wnt blow my China phone sad

2 Likes

Re: Step By Step To Create Your Own Power Bank (with Pictures) by Itisi(f): 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
Nice one dear.
Re: Step By Step To Create Your Own Power Bank (with Pictures) by Itisi(f): 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
sinaj:
Hpe it wnt blow my China phone sad
No it will not.
Re: Step By Step To Create Your Own Power Bank (with Pictures) by Aremu01(m): 5:38am On Dec 12, 2015
It would have been better with pictures
Re: Step By Step To Create Your Own Power Bank (with Pictures) by Itisi(f): 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
Aremu01:
It would have been better with pictures

Visit www.techsvibe.com and read the full tutorial grin
Re: Step By Step To Create Your Own Power Bank (with Pictures) by Nostradamus: 9:19am On Jun 01, 2017
Nice one, o. p. is a darling.
Re: Step By Step To Create Your Own Power Bank (with Pictures) by Brendaniel: 7:33am On Jun 02, 2017
@ op, have you tried it yourself?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The First Law Of Thermodynamics. / Help!!!i Want To Install My Samsung Washing Machine / Fellow Physicists And Geniuses, Let Us Delibrate On Dark Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.