Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,096 members, 7,825,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Darkened Freelance Literary Minds!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Darkened Freelance Literary Minds!!! (498 Views)

When The ‘other Woman’ Triumphs: A Literary Review Of Toke Makinwa’s On Becoming / 10 Greatest Literary Writers In Nigeria History / Nmeri's literary junkyard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Darkened Freelance Literary Minds!!! by mrtidier: 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
Are you proficient in the art of narrative writing? Do you also have an incurable passion for the pen? Do you have the set of skills to transform your thoughts from the 'bandwagon' love and happy ending tales to the dark and mystic side? Will you let blood, instead of ink spill out of your pen? Do have an affinity for the horror genre? Or could you deify the Mr Hyde in you and allow him float to the surface? Fair enough! I am assembling an army of darkened writers that will swim against the tide of 'happily ever after'.

For that purpose, i have set up a blog in the form of http://twixtedminds.tumblr.com/
Visit it, voice your opinions and if you wish to be associated with us, contact us at [email]twistedminds99@gmail.com[/email] or send me a PM.

“Darkness is light turned inside out”
— Beelzebub

We await you.

(1) (Reply)

What Do Women Want? / Daily Revolt,thats The World...picture The Scene As You Read On / "Why You Act The Way You Do" By Tim Lahaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.