Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Hilarious Prediction By Nigeria Clerics(uefa champion leauge2015) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hilarious Prediction By Nigeria Clerics(uefa champion leauge2015) (1458 Views)

UEFA Champion League and Europa League Semi-finals Draws / Jose Mourinho Pictured With Anthony Joshua, Heavyweight Champion / Uefa Champion's League Final:Saturday 06 June Time 7:45pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Prediction By Nigeria Clerics(uefa champion leauge2015) by gbola97(m): 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
1} barca will win but will be given the cup to juve
2}the match will be a do or die affair
3}messi neymar suarez will score(before nko)
4}there will be yellow card in the match(hunhun i thought they are playing ayo olopon)
5}the coach of both team will wear suit (na ankara they for where)
6}there will be corner kick in that match(hunhun)
feel free to add ur own hilarious prediction
Re: Hilarious Prediction By Nigeria Clerics(uefa champion leauge2015) by jantofubu(m): 12:00am On Jun 03, 2015
brb
Re: Hilarious Prediction By Nigeria Clerics(uefa champion leauge2015) by gbola97(m): 11:29am On Jun 03, 2015
where are mods of this section pls do needful
Re: Hilarious Prediction By Nigeria Clerics(uefa champion leauge2015) by swaggzo(m): 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
MY PROFESY ON THESE MATCH. . AS THE SUPREME MASTER SAY ME TO SPIK.

THE MATCH WILL BE PLAY ON SATURDAY, JUNE 6. grin

I SEE A LOT OF NIGERIAN WATCHING THESE MATCH: MOST OF THEM BETWEEN THE AGES OF 12 - 75.

I SEE ONE OF THE TEAMS LIFT THE TROPHY FOR THE END OF THE MATCH. ALTHOUGH THE MASTER HAFF NOT SHOW ME TO SAY WHICH OF THEM GO WIN cry

BUT HE SAY IT CAN BE ANYBODY OR EVERYBODY
cool

*sorry for my spik bad inglishe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Prediction By Nigeria Clerics(uefa champion leauge2015) by Segadem(m): 11:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
* there will be a referee 2.Suarez will kiss the Ball, sorry will kick ball 3.both teams will complain to referee 4.penalties appeal will be turned down 5 spectators will be more than 69,000 6.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Prediction By Nigeria Clerics(uefa champion leauge2015) by Tbillz(m): 9:18am On Jun 05, 2015
Hmmmk
Re: Hilarious Prediction By Nigeria Clerics(uefa champion leauge2015) by gbola97(m): 11:42am On Jun 05, 2015
swaggzo:
MY PROFESY ON THESE MATCH. . AS THE SUPREME MASTER SAY ME TO SPIK.

THE MATCH WILL BE PLAY ON SATURDAY, JUNE 6. grin

I SEE A LOT OF NIGERIAN WATCHING THESE MATCH: MOST OF THEM BETWEEN THE AGES OF 12 - 75.

I SEE ONE OF THE TEAMS LIFT THE TROPHY FOR THE END OF THE MATCH. ALTHOUGH THE MASTER HAFF NOT SHOW ME TO SAY WHICH OF THEM GO WIN cry

BUT HE SAY IT CAN BE ANYBODY OR EVERYBODY
cool

*sorry for my spik bad inglishe.
gbam correct
Re: Hilarious Prediction By Nigeria Clerics(uefa champion leauge2015) by gbola97(m): 11:43am On Jun 05, 2015
Segadem:
* there will be a referee 2.Suarez will kiss the Ball, sorry will kick ball 3.both teams will complain to referee 4.penalties appeal will be turned down 5 spectators will be more than 69,000 6.
acurately right

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria U13 Team Destroying Opponents (video) / Download Barcelona Vs Getafe 6 - 0 - All (messi,neymar) Goals & Match Highlights / Arsenal Has More Cash Than Barcelona, Real Madrid And Bayern Munich Combined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.