Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Will Animals Be Raptured? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Animals Be Raptured? (974 Views)

Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven / Is It Necessary To Speak In Tongues To Be Raptured? / Shocking Photo: Family Captured Being Raptured @ Eleko Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Animals Be Raptured? by jared007: 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hello Saints Of God greetings to u in the matchless name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I was wondering what will be the fate of our pets at the rapture
I ve a German Shepherd dog called Berry(in remembrance of Chuck Berry) that kept me thinking what will befall him once am raptured. I luv my dog so much like most pet lovers who wouldn't want their pets to suffer. The luv of Berry drove me to the scriptures concerning the salvation of animals. Now using the times of Noah as a study, God said he will destroy both man and beast(Gen 6: 7). God wanted to destroy the animals that had been corrupted by the operations of the Fallen Angels and Nephilims yet in Gen 7:2-4, God called for the salvation and preservation of some certain animals by Noah. The scriptures is clear on the four destruction events of the earth. Out of the four destructions, two were thorough(Lucifers Flood and Destruction by Fire) the other two weren't thorough(Noahs Flood and the Tribulation). In Isaiah 11: 6-9 the scriptures talked about the animals that shall be with us during the Millennium reign of Christ. Were will these animals come from if God destroys the animals at the tribulation? Remember there won't be a Re-creation before the millennium reign of Christ. If God could save and preserve animals before Noahs flood to replenish the earth, GOD MAY ALSO RAPTURE ANIMALS TO PRESERVE THEM FOR THE MILLENNIUM REIGN OF CHRIST!
Re: Will Animals Be Raptured? by greatnaija01: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
jared007:
Hello Saints Of God greetings to u in the matchless name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I was wondering what will be the fate of our pets at the rapture
I ve a German Shepherd dog called Berry(in remembrance of Chuck Berry) that kept me thinking what will befall him once am raptured. I luv my dog so much like most pet lovers who wouldn't want their pets to suffer. The luv of Berry drove me to the scriptures concerning the salvation of animals. Now using the times of Noah as a study, God said he will destroy both man and beast(Gen 6: 7). God wanted to destroy the animals that had been corrupted by the operations of the Fallen Angels and Nephilims yet in Gen 7:2-4, God called for the salvation and preservation of some certain animals by Noah. The scriptures is clear on the four destruction events of the earth. Out of the four destructions, two were thorough(Lucifers Flood and Destruction by Fire) the other two weren't thorough(Noahs Flood and the Tribulation). In Isaiah 11: 6-9 the scriptures talked about the animals that shall be with us during the Millennium reign of Christ. Were will these animals come from if God destroys the animals at the tribulation? Remember there won't be a Re-creation before the millennium reign of Christ. If God could save and preserve animals before Noahs flood to replenish the earth, GOD MAY ALSO RAPTURE ANIMALS TO PRESERVE THEM FOR THE MILLENNIUM REIGN OF CHRIST!

THEY WERE SAVED FOR EARTH NOT FOR HEAVEN, THE ARK WAS STILL GOING TO OPEN UP AND PEOPLE COME OUT TO THE SAME FLOODED EARTH O, SO BROTHER SINCE ANIMALS HAVE NO SOULS THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY BUSINESS WITH RAPTURE, COS THE BIBLE CLEARLY STATES THAT IT IS ONLY THOSE HEAR THE TRUMPET OF GOD THAT WILL RISE, IN HEAVEN THERE ARE BETTER ANIMALS EVEN SPECIES WE KNOW HAVE BEEN EXTINCT ON EARTH. SO THIS IS A SIMPLE CASE. AND BY THE WAY THERE IS A NEW EARTH, AND ITS NOT THIS ONE, ITS SOMEWHERE ELSE, SO PLS LET YOUR MIND BE ASSURED THAT NO ANIMAL IS GOING FOR RAPTURE, THE GOSPEL WAS NEVER FOR THEM.
Re: Will Animals Be Raptured? by NakedEve: 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
Pls which one is Lucifer's flood?
Re: Will Animals Be Raptured? by xpac01(m): 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
All dogs go to heaven...
Re: Will Animals Be Raptured? by jared007: 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
greatnaija01:

THEY WERE SAVED FOR EARTH NOT FOR HEAVEN, THE ARK WAS STILL GOING TO OPEN UP AND PEOPLE COME OUT TO THE SAME FLOODED EARTH O, SO BROTHER SINCE ANIMALS HAVE NO SOULS THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY BUSINESS WITH RAPTURE, COS THE BIBLE CLEARLY STATES THAT IT IS ONLY THOSE HEAR THE TRUMPET OF GOD THAT WILL RISE, IN HEAVEN THERE ARE BETTER ANIMALS EVEN SPECIES WE KNOW HAVE BEEN EXTINCT ON EARTH. SO THIS IS A SIMPLE CASE. AND BY THE WAY THERE IS A NEW EARTH, AND ITS NOT THIS ONE, ITS SOMEWHERE ELSE, SO PLS LET YOUR MIND BE ASSURED THAT NO ANIMAL IS GOING FOR RAPTURE, THE GOSPEL WAS NEVER FOR THEM.
let's debate a little man of God. I never said the animals were going to stay in heaven but on this very earth during the millenial reign of christ. You are not going to another earth during the mellinnium its this very earth christ will set up his kingdom. By the way, there are animals in Heaven too. The New Earth u are talking about is actually a re-creation of this earth( our earth is eternal).t
Re: Will Animals Be Raptured? by jared007: 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
NakedEve:
Pls which one is Lucifer's flood?
Lucifers flood is name use to describe the pre-adamite flood. That is the flood God used to destroy the earth during the fall of Lucifer. Psalm104:6-9, Psalm 136:6, Jer4:23-26, Gen1:2, 2peter3:5-13.
Re: Will Animals Be Raptured? by NakedEve: 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
jared007:
Lucifers flood is name use to describe the pre-adamite flood. That is the flood God used to destroy the earth during the fall of Lucifer. Psalm104:6-9, Psalm 136:6, Jer4:23-26, Gen1:2, 2peter3:5-13.

Y did God HV to destroy the earth before daddy Adam?
Re: Will Animals Be Raptured? by jared007: 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
NakedEve:

Y did God HV to destroy the earth before daddy Adam?
you need a dake study bible and strongs concordance. Lucifer ruled over the earth at the Garden oF Eden Ezekiel 28:13. He became proud and greedy and wanted to overthrow God but he was thrown down and defeated. His fall made God flood the earth thereby destroying pre-historic plants, animals and men(not in the image and likeness of God). This was the same flood we find in Genesis 1:2.
Re: Will Animals Be Raptured? by NakedEve: 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
jared007:
you need a dake study bible and strongs concordance. Lucifer ruled over the earth at the Garden oF Eden Ezekiel 28:13. He became proud and greedy and wanted to overthrow God but he was thrown down and defeated. His fall made God flood the earth thereby destroying pre-historic plants, animals and men(not in the image and likeness of God). This was the same flood we find in Genesis 1:2.

How could he have ruled the earth? and what bout the oda planets that r empty n look void or out of shape/lifeless.
Who is ruling them now?

Also y would God have to destroy animal life on earth because "god" Lucifer sinned?
Re: Will Animals Be Raptured? by NakedEve: 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
jared007:

Pls n y wud Gud HV to put Mankind on the same earth where Satan was a ruler?
Why not find another planet in anoda solar system or galaxy?
And y r the other planets out of order?
Re: Will Animals Be Raptured? by jared007: 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
NakedEve:

How could he have ruled the earth? and what bout the oda planets that r empty n look void or out of shape/lifeless.
Who is ruling them now?

Also y would God have to destroy animal life on earth because "god" Lucifer sinned?
The scriptures paid more attention to our earth but I strongly believe the other planets suffered the same fate as planet earth. Now sin brings corruption of Gods entire creation. Lucifers sin corrupted the pre-adamite creations, adams sin corrupted the entire Gods creation(land, water, animals and men) the fallen angels sins and those of the nephilims corrupted the world of noah. Complete restoration is during the new earth recreation.
Re: Will Animals Be Raptured? by jared007: 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
NakedEve:

Pls n y wud Gud HV to put Mankind on the same earth where Satan was a ruler?
Why not find another planet in anoda solar system or galaxy?
And y r the other planets out of order?
hahaha all these questions are sense ruled. Don't try to reason out Gods decisions with ur brain. His reason for putting us on the same earth is becos he formed this earth to be inhabited.(Job38:7, isa45:18). Now point of correction this earth was recreated and adam was the new ruler not satan. Adam eventually surrendered his rulership to satan when he sinned alongside eve.
Re: Will Animals Be Raptured? by greatnaija01: 8:14am On Dec 29, 2015
[quote author=jared007 post=41418985] let's debate a little man of God. I never said the animals were going to stay in heaven but on this very earth during the millenial reign of christ. You are not going to another earth during the mellinnium its this very earth christ will set up his kingdom. By the way, there are animals in Heaven too. The New Earth u are talking about is actually a re-creation of this earth( our earth is eternal).t[/quote

LOLS THE NEW EARTH IS NOT A RECREATION O.... READ YOUR BIBLE, EVEN SCIENTISTS HAVE FOUND ANOTHER EARTH 1.6 TIMES BIGGER THAN THIS ONE, ITS CALLED KEPLER-1 THAT'S THE NAME..... I DO NOT ARGUE OR DEBATE, I STAY WITH THE WORD OF GOD, THE ANIMALS DO NOT HAVE SOULS, SO THERE IS NO RAPTURE FOR THEM, IN HEAVEN THEY ARE NOT CALLED ANIMALS BUT CREATURES, DURING THAT MILLENNIAL REIGN OF CHRIST THE BIBLE NEVER FOCUSED ON ANIMALS OR EVEN MENTIONED THEM IN THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS SO WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO FIND WHAT IS NOT THERE..... DEUTERONOMY 29:29. WHATS YOUR SUDDEN OBSESSION WITH ANIMALS WHEN THERE ARE MORE CONTROVERSIAL AREAS IN THE BIBLE WITH RELATIONS TO THE END TIME.... na wa o
Re: Will Animals Be Raptured? by jared007: 9:14am On Dec 29, 2015
[quote author=greatnaija01 post=41440822][/quote]Now pay attention sir: In Romans 8:19-23 the scripture tells us how the entire Gods creation(including animals) were subjected to the curse and consequences of Adams sin. For example there's no suppose to be wild and harmful animals but they exist today becos of the curse of sin. Another example is the serpent that once had four legs like a cattle but was cursed by God to crawl on its belly. You are right that animals don't ve souls but they ve Gods breath of life. Jesus didn't die for them but becos they were affected by the curse of adams sin, jesus plans a complete restoration to their former state and estate. There's difference between the millennial reign of christ and the new earth. In isaiah 11:6-9 animals were mentioned in the millennial reign of christ but were not mentioned in the new earth. If u read 2peter3:10-13 after the end of the day of the Lord the earth would be renovated by fire. Now concerning the New Earth in Revelation 21:1 the greek word for passed away is PARERCHOMAI which means to pass from one condition to another. THE FUTURE NEW EARTH WILL BE AN ACT OF RENOVATION OF THIS PRESENT EARTH AND NOT A BRAND NEW ONE!
Re: Will Animals Be Raptured? by greatnaija01: 9:33am On Dec 29, 2015
jared007:
Now pay attention sir: In Romans 8:19-23 the scripture tells us how the entire Gods creation(including animals) were subjected to the curse and consequences of Adams sin. For example there's no suppose to be wild and harmful animals but they exist today becos of the curse of sin. Another example is the serpent that once had four legs like a cattle but was cursed by God to crawl on its belly. You are right that animals don't ve souls but they ve Gods breath of life. Jesus didn't die for them but becos they were affected by the curse of adams sin, jesus plans a complete restoration to their former state and estate. There's difference between the millennial reign of christ and the new earth. In isaiah 11:6-9 animals were mentioned in the millennial reign of christ but were not mentioned in the new earth. If u read 2peter3:10-13 after the end of the day of the Lord the earth would be renovated by fire. Now concerning the New Earth in Revelation 21:1 the greek word for passed away is PARERCHOMAI which means to pass from one condition to another. THE FUTURE NEW EARTH WILL BE AN ACT OF RENOVATION OF THIS PRESENT EARTH AND NOT A BRAND NEW ONE!

ROFL..... DO YOU KNOW THAT EVE HAD SEX WITH THE SERPENT AND IN JUDE THE BIBLE SHOWS THAT CAIN CAME FROM THE EVIL ONE? GOD DIDN'T BREATHE THE SAME BREATH HE GAVE ADAM INTO ANIMALS, HE SIMPLY CALLED THEM INTO EXISTENCE, THE BIBLE SHOWS DIFFERENT TRUTHS BUT ONE MESSAGE, THE ANIMALS CAME UNDER A CURSE BECAUSE ADAM NAMED THEM AND EVE SLEPT WITH A CATTLE CREATURE..... THIS IS DEEPER THEN JUST THE LETTERS, WHEN THEY ATE THE FRUIT WE MUST KNOW THAT IT WAS 'KNOWLEDGE' AND WHEN ANYONE SLEEPS WITH HIS WIFE IN THE BIBLE, IT IS SAID THAT THEY 'KNEW' THEIR WIFE, SO THE ANIMAL THING IS NOT AN ISSUE TO BE DISCUSSED. WHEN GOD DOESN'T SAY SOMETHING WE SHOULDN'T TRY TO FIND IT OUT.
Re: Will Animals Be Raptured? by jared007: 10:34am On Dec 29, 2015
greatnaija01:

ROFL..... DO YOU KNOW THAT EVE HAD SEX WITH THE SERPENT AND IN JUDE THE BIBLE SHOWS THAT CAIN CAME FROM THE EVIL ONE? GOD DIDN'T BREATHE THE SAME BREATH HE GAVE ADAM INTO ANIMALS, HE SIMPLY CALLED THEM INTO EXISTENCE, THE BIBLE SHOWS DIFFERENT TRUTHS BUT ONE MESSAGE, THE ANIMALS CAME UNDER A CURSE BECAUSE ADAM NAMED THEM AND EVE SLEPT WITH A CATTLE CREATURE..... THIS IS DEEPER THEN JUST THE LETTERS, WHEN THEY ATE THE FRUIT WE MUST KNOW THAT IT WAS 'KNOWLEDGE' AND WHEN ANYONE SLEEPS WITH HIS WIFE IN THE BIBLE, IT IS SAID THAT THEY 'KNEW' THEIR WIFE, SO THE ANIMAL THING IS NOT AN ISSUE TO BE DISCUSSED. WHEN GOD DOESN'T SAY SOMETHING WE SHOULDN'T TRY TO FIND IT OUT.
You are wrong about animals not having the breath of God. The Theological Wordbook Of The Old Testament states that the basic idea of the Hebrew word spirit roo-akh; and its companion Greek word, Pneuma is air in motion. In living beings, the roo-akh is their breath. In Gen 7:15 the scriptures talked about the breath of life in animals. In Gen7:21-23 breath of life in animals was again mentioned. Now what makes man unique from animals is man has a soul called Nesh-fesh or psuche. ANIMALS HAVE SPIRITS LIKE MEN BUT NOT A SOUL! Now concerning the curse of sin on animal kingdom, I beg to disagree with u that that their consequences is not a result of adam naming them. Am aware that cain is of the evil one but Genesis was not explicit if there was sex between eve and the devil.

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Thanksgiving / Is It A Sin To Listen To Secular Instrumentals? / TO SENSELESS CHRISTIANS Part 2 By Exmuslim Ishaku Abdul'rahman Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.