Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,678 members, 7,831,106 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Sylvia Nduka Takes Pictures Without Her Engagement Ring - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sylvia Nduka Takes Pictures Without Her Engagement Ring (1862 Views)

Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sylvia Nduka Takes Pictures Without Her Engagement Ring by SisterCaro(m): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
Was it really rumours that she was engaged to Dangote? If it was false its rather weird that she took her ring off round about the same time the "allegations" were declared false. Hmm, she did try to hide the hand but you can tell there is no ring on the finger anymore. What do you think?

Re: Sylvia Nduka Takes Pictures Without Her Engagement Ring by chineloSA(f): 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
An inexperienced gold digger cheesy grin
Re: Sylvia Nduka Takes Pictures Without Her Engagement Ring by SisterCaro(m): 5:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
Its rather sad
Re: Sylvia Nduka Takes Pictures Without Her Engagement Ring by Babe2sure(f): 7:51am On Jun 06, 2015
Shi.t happens!
Re: Sylvia Nduka Takes Pictures Without Her Engagement Ring by SisterCaro(m): 8:32am On Jun 06, 2015
Lol true
Re: Sylvia Nduka Takes Pictures Without Her Engagement Ring by pretydiva(f): 9:27am On Jun 06, 2015
I don't no her. Wat should I do wif d pix

(1) (Reply)

Photos!!! See Top Photos Of Nigeria Maheeda Exposing Her Beautiful Ukwu!! / Again Basketmouth Attacks Kcee And 5 Star Music(pics) / I Smoke Cigarettes But Don’t Do Drugs - Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.