Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,585 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

The Most Dangerous Drug Is Not Illegal (data Chart) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Most Dangerous Drug Is Not Illegal (data Chart) (4274 Views)

Do You Know That "Procold" That Cold And Catarrh Drug Is A Banned Drug / HELP: What Drug Is Best For Early Pregnancy Vomiting And Weakness??? / What's The Most Dangerous Drug In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Dangerous Drug Is Not Illegal (data Chart) by RobinHez(m): 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
Would anyone believe that the most harmful drug is not banned or made illegal.

and before u quote me, understand that this items below are used in the medical proffession. Doctors bail me out; kingtom
http://www.vox.com/2015/2/24/8094759/alcohol-marijuana

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Most Dangerous Drug Is Not Illegal (data Chart) by ammyluv2002(f): 2:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
Those who take energy drinks should be careful
Re: The Most Dangerous Drug Is Not Illegal (data Chart) by KingTom(m): 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
For the mushroom, you should note that only TOADSTOOLS are harmful.

1 Like

Re: The Most Dangerous Drug Is Not Illegal (data Chart) by RobinHez(m): 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
KingTom:
For the mushroom, you should note that only TOADSTOOLS are harmful.
but mushroom is also known as toadstool...?
Re: The Most Dangerous Drug Is Not Illegal (data Chart) by KingTom(m): 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
RobinHez:

but mushroom is also known as toadstool...?
No sir, Toadstool is a designation for POISONOUS mushroom, you see an edible mushroom like Pleurotus ostreatus, the oyster mushroom is not poisonous, but a toadstool like Amanita phalloides is very poisonous, both are Mushroom yes, but we use TOADSTOOL to denote the harmful ones wink
Re: The Most Dangerous Drug Is Not Illegal (data Chart) by RobinHez(m): 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
KingTom:

No sir, Toadstool is a designation for POISONOUS mushroom, you see an edible mushroom like Pleurotus ostreatus, the oyster mushroom is not poisonous, but a toadstool like Amanita phalloides is very poisonous, both are Mushroom yes, but we use TOADSTOOL to denote the harmful ones wink
ok doc. thanks.
Re: The Most Dangerous Drug Is Not Illegal (data Chart) by KingTom(m): 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
RobinHez:
ok doc. thanks.
That's a very interesting chart, where did you get it from? smiley
Re: The Most Dangerous Drug Is Not Illegal (data Chart) by RobinHez(m): 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
KingTom:

That's a very interesting chart, where did you get it from? smiley
from @popular scientist on google+
Re: The Most Dangerous Drug Is Not Illegal (data Chart) by KingTom(m): 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
RobinHez:
from @popular scientist on google+
Oh, that's fantastic

1 Like

Re: The Most Dangerous Drug Is Not Illegal (data Chart) by RobinHez(m): 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
cc lalasticlala
Re: The Most Dangerous Drug Is Not Illegal (data Chart) by lalasticlala(m): 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
RobinHez:
cc lalasticlala

Put link Source
Re: The Most Dangerous Drug Is Not Illegal (data Chart) by RobinHez(m): 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
lalasticlala:

Put link Source
Done!
you no still move that "2 moon thread again" after i gave u the link.. abeg na...make una dey help science and tech ministry too na ehn cry
Re: The Most Dangerous Drug Is Not Illegal (data Chart) by Situation001(m): 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
we know..
Re: The Most Dangerous Drug Is Not Illegal (data Chart) by RobinHez(m): 8:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
Situation001:
we know..
and you keep taking it?
Re: The Most Dangerous Drug Is Not Illegal (data Chart) by Situation001(m): 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
RobinHez:

and you keep taking it?
lolz..
I am temperance in nature.. n I'm also a teetotaller... cheesy
Re: The Most Dangerous Drug Is Not Illegal (data Chart) by RobinHez(m): 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
Situation001:

lolz..
I'm a teetotaller... cheesy
thank GOd... grin
Re: The Most Dangerous Drug Is Not Illegal (data Chart) by Tinyemeka(m): 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
RobinHez:
Would anyone believe that the most harmful drug is not banned or made illegal.

and before u quote me, understand that this items below are used in the medical proffession. Doctors bail me out; kingtom
http://www.vox.com/2015/2/24/8094759/alcohol-marijuana

Why don't you take heroin and crack coke to China or Malaysia and tell them the drugs are not illegal? undecided
Re: The Most Dangerous Drug Is Not Illegal (data Chart) by RobinHez(m): 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
Tinyemeka:

Why don't you take heroin and crack coke to China or Malaysia and tell them the drugs are not illegal? undecided
what
re-check the chart and compare it with your statement sad
Re: The Most Dangerous Drug Is Not Illegal (data Chart) by RobinHez(m): 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
alcohol is more dangerous than marijuana, even though alcohol is legal and marijuana is not.
Re: The Most Dangerous Drug Is Not Illegal (data Chart) by Lagusta(m): 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
Actually the most dangerous drug in the world is botulinum toxin....

One bottle is enough to kill all the inhabitants in Lagos state....

Another terribly dangerous drug is nicotine, in which one drop is enough to kill a rabbit.....

But alcohol is also a dangerous drug tho
Re: The Most Dangerous Drug Is Not Illegal (data Chart) by RobinHez(m): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2015
Cc Ishilove
Fp, let peeps see wat they're taking
Re: The Most Dangerous Drug Is Not Illegal (data Chart) by RobinHez(m): 6:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
lalasticlala:

Put link Source
I did that since last year but u ignored me..

Not fair o cry
Re: The Most Dangerous Drug Is Not Illegal (data Chart) by RobinHez(m): 8:18am On Apr 02, 2016
lalasticlala:

Put link Source
Done that since! cry

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For August 30 2021 In Nigeria / Pimples / How Do You Tackle Mouth Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.