Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

How Can I Get A Good Packaging Company For Sachet Packaging - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Get A Good Packaging Company For Sachet Packaging (4321 Views)

Labeling And Packaging Company / Need Plastic Packaging Company/dealers / Looking For A Product And Carton Packaging Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get A Good Packaging Company For Sachet Packaging by ciscaos(f): 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
Plss is anyone having information on hw I can get a gud packaging company for sachet packaging and carton? Thank you.
Re: How Can I Get A Good Packaging Company For Sachet Packaging by preizton(m): 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
Just the thread i wanted creating at the same time with you. Please, anybody with the information help us out.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get A Good Packaging Company For Sachet Packaging by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
doseni@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Get A Good Packaging Company For Sachet Packaging by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
What of sachet are you looking at?? What's the content of sachet??

Can you leave a contact to reach you on??

Unfortunately, we ddo not manufacture cartons, I can refer to a company that does. They are quite pricey though and they take on exceptionally large orders
Re: How Can I Get A Good Packaging Company For Sachet Packaging by holajeedayy: 10:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
i need good packaging for my product too and fair use automated sealing machine
Re: How Can I Get A Good Packaging Company For Sachet Packaging by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 04, 2015
We are a manufacturing company and we provide packaging solutions.

Would you be kind enough to divulge what sort of item you are looking to package and the proposed material for packaging?

Better still leave a contact and I shall contact you.

Cheers
Re: How Can I Get A Good Packaging Company For Sachet Packaging by francom(m): 12:25am On Jun 04, 2015
you can contact me for carton and divider production on :08189687073 & folusodo@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Get A Good Packaging Company For Sachet Packaging by holajeedayy: 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
You can contact me on jidealade123@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Get A Good Packaging Company For Sachet Packaging by completey(f): 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mexense:
We are a manufacturing company and we provide packaging solutions.

Would you be kind enough to divulge what sort of item you are looking to package and the proposed material for packaging?

Better still leave a contact and I shall contact you.

Cheers
Need packaging for dodo and pop corn
Re: How Can I Get A Good Packaging Company For Sachet Packaging by dboss444: 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
I also need a packaging company that can package my product like noodles r packaged nd company that design nylon like d 1 inside noodles
Re: How Can I Get A Good Packaging Company For Sachet Packaging by holajeedayy: 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
i need package for my custard product and use automated feeling and sealing machine?
Re: How Can I Get A Good Packaging Company For Sachet Packaging by xumenz: 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hello,

I need information on where to buy 75ml rubber sachet to package liquid bleach. Thank you. if you have any leads, kindly send information to xumenzsolutions(at)gmail.com. Thank you
Re: How Can I Get A Good Packaging Company For Sachet Packaging by Neemah(f): 11:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
same here too
been looking for a good packaing for my product like that of goldenpenny semo or noodles
any good printer too
Re: How Can I Get A Good Packaging Company For Sachet Packaging by OGUAF(m): 12:08am On Dec 29, 2016
'
Re: How Can I Get A Good Packaging Company For Sachet Packaging by OGUAF(m): 12:09am On Dec 29, 2016
'
Re: How Can I Get A Good Packaging Company For Sachet Packaging by Homeyfav: 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
vdbl
Re: How Can I Get A Good Packaging Company For Sachet Packaging by Queencychidinma: 6:15am On Jun 27, 2019
Good morning,
Please where can i find a good packaging company in Abuja? A company that does packaging like mimi chinchin, cheese balls and all.

Please, urgent response needed
Re: How Can I Get A Good Packaging Company For Sachet Packaging by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 28, 2019
Queencychidinma:
Good morning,
Please where can i find a good packaging company in Abuja? A company that does packaging like mimi chinchin, cheese balls and all.

Please, urgent response needed
Go to UTC in garki and make inquiries. They will recommend or direct you where to go.
Re: How Can I Get A Good Packaging Company For Sachet Packaging by Chuks511: 12:53am On Aug 15, 2020
:oDont even waste your time and money on other sources. Just go straight to INK packaging company to inquire. They are the best in town!!! Thank me later!!!!! cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Do With 20K That Will Make Me Like 1K To 2K Daily / A Business Plan On Establishment Of A Photo Studio / I Have Forty Thousand Waht Can I Invest It On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.