Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

For Humanity Sake Please Sign The Petition. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / For Humanity Sake Please Sign The Petition. (699 Views)

Killing For The Sake Of It: The Grisly Reality Of The Failing US Empire / Fifteen US States File Petition To Secede From The United States / Sign The Pledge To Help Us Bring Kony To Justice In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Humanity Sake Please Sign The Petition. by DarkPower(m): 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2009
Assalaam aleikum all peace lovers,
For Humanity sake please sign the petition and forward it to all social groups you know, Africa Muslim Party has launched an online petition to have Israel charged for war crimes and genocide at the International Court of Justice, If you feel strongly against it, as we do, sign a petition, so that we may take the Zionists Israeli Government to the International Court in The Hague .

Please sign the petition by clicking on the below link:
[color=Black][/color]

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/amp17jan/petition.html

Thank you.
Re: For Humanity Sake Please Sign The Petition. by DarkPower(m): 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2009
We the people of South Africa wish to bring the Zionist Israeli Government to book by bringing criminal charges of Genocide, war crimes, and crimes against humanity in the International Court of Justice in the Hague

Please sign the petition by clicking on the below link:

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/amp17jan/petition.html
Re: For Humanity Sake Please Sign The Petition. by toshmann(m): 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2009
i strongly condemn the indiscriminate killing of civilians in gaza. i believe there must be a way to negotiate the end of this mess. however i believe that israel and palestinians will have to come together to agree to live in peace. world court will not solve the problem as it's judgement is not binding.

by the way, i'm igbo, who will sign a petition for all the igbos killed in northern nigeria by muslims? it happened in I957 . . and I966 . . and I967 . . .and the I980s . . . .and I99I . . . . and 92' and 2000 and 200I . . . . . . and 2002 . . . . . . . and 2006 . . . . . and 2007 . . . .and this yr . . . . did i forget any?

who will sign the petition for these crimes against humanity? will you sign it? it will go to supreme court in Abuja . . .
Re: For Humanity Sake Please Sign The Petition. by DarkPower(m): 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2009
Dear Tosh,when i BEG you all to sign a petition, i mean to all peace lovers who condemns any kind of atrocities, i shall be the first with all my friends to sign any petition you come up with. Lets go!!.
Re: For Humanity Sake Please Sign The Petition. by NegroNtns(m): 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2009
We the people of South Africa wish to bring the Zionist Israeli Government to book by bringing criminal charges of Genocide, war crimes, and crimes against humanity in the International Court of Justice in the Hague

Dark,

There are two streams of revenue for the Zionist movement, (1) US subsidy, (2) Royalties from mineral resources in South Africa.

Start by moving the labour supply in South Africa to boycott De Beers.

Toshman, good talk!
Re: For Humanity Sake Please Sign The Petition. by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 19, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Dark,

There are two streams of revenue for the Zionist movement, (1) US subsidy, (2) Royalties from mineral resources in South Africa.

Start by moving the labour supply in South Africa to boycott De Beers.

Toshman, good talk!

Another very stupid post from this clueless goon. Israel recieves a paltry $240m from the US . . .
The hi-tech industry in Israel accounts for close to $15bn/yr . . . yeah continue lying to those here who cant read.

(1) (Reply)

Two Athenians Escape From Prison Using Helicopter! / The Geithner Plan Faq / Re: Out Of Africa Into China (The Latest Tragedy)Which Way 9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.