Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Banks With Good Interest Rate For Fixed Deposit - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Banks With Good Interest Rate For Fixed Deposit (35198 Views)

Whats The Current Fixed Deposit Interest Rate For Nigerian Banks / Are Banks Legally Supposed To Charge Parallel Rate For Online Transactions? / This Is Bad News For Fixed Deposit Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banks With Good Interest Rate For Fixed Deposit by ehisdan(m): 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
ogawisdom:

Ok it is beta nw

10percent of 1m pa is 100k ie 12months tenor

For three months tenor = 100k/4 = 25k

Tax n other charges brought it to 24k

Nw u kw hw

Now I know. Thanks
Re: Banks With Good Interest Rate For Fixed Deposit by montelota: 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
I have plans of fixing 500k for 3 months but from the look of things I ve read its better to use my money for something else cos it means 500k in 3months will give me something around 12k please can someone throw in some light if am mistaking .
Re: Banks With Good Interest Rate For Fixed Deposit by ogawisdom(m): 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
montelota:
I have plans of fixing 500k for 3 months but from the look of things I ve read its better to use my money for something else cos it means 500k in 3months will give me something around 12k please can someone throw in some light if am mistaking .

u will get abt dt sum ie if u r lucky to get 10 percent per annum on 500k, u may b offered less than dt percent

its almost zero risk investment, if u ve risk appetite try keke hire purchase
Re: Banks With Good Interest Rate For Fixed Deposit by arote(m): 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
let us fix it for you for a year at 6%,life cover of #100k and enjoy tax rebate in case u are an employee. Aiico ins PLC,08114721260-call me.thanks
Re: Banks With Good Interest Rate For Fixed Deposit by SHOT(m): 5:10am On Sep 13, 2015
montelota:

I CAN GIVE YOU A BETTER DEAL
Re: Banks With Good Interest Rate For Fixed Deposit by BullRider: 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
tejumogbodo:
Guys shine your eye, nigeria is now becoming like cyprus now where all forex broker dominated. While cannot too invest your money in forex market. Nigeria banks can only give you 10% to 12% of your fund per annual (per year) while FX market will pay you 10% to 20% per month.

If you invested 1m on FX per month you still get up to #100k to #200k per month. What you just need, is to be careful when choosing FX trader that will handle your fund. If you see any trader that promise you more than 25% per month it means he/she is going to risk more than 10% of your fund into FX meanwhile not more than 2% of Equity should be risk to market per trade.

Note: Professior of Forex (Andreas) is now in Nigeria giving seminar at FXTM office at Ikeja now. Shine your eyes guys forex is real hoooooooo.

Anyway if you need more information about this just contact me on my email address: sonnyshow@yahoo.com
Forex is the most risky investment ever in financial history. You can watch all your life savings disappear b4 your very eyes. Its good to present complete information and not just mislead people to lose all their money.

2 Likes

Re: Banks With Good Interest Rate For Fixed Deposit by power900: 12:58am On Aug 09, 2016
BullRider:
Forex is the most risky investment ever in financial history. You can watch all your life savings disappear b4 your very eyes. Its good to present complete information and not just mislead people to lose all their money.
na you get time dey quote the guy, his intentions are very obvious

1 Like

Re: Banks With Good Interest Rate For Fixed Deposit by FavoredGuy: 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
I want to know FD int. rate in ecobank and UBA. Anyone in d house with useful in4 abt d 2 banks should share plz. Tanx in advance
Re: Banks With Good Interest Rate For Fixed Deposit by AdaAnambra: 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
FavoredGuy:
I want to know FD int. rate in ecobank and UBA. Anyone in d house with useful in4 abt d 2 banks should share plz. Tanx in advance
all these bank rates changes all the time. you can contact the bank and confirm their rate or send them an email for an accurate information. send mail to Ecobank on engcontactcentre@ecobank.com
Re: Banks With Good Interest Rate For Fixed Deposit by udochyk: 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
Where are you lets do business together...I'm ready to pay you 10% of N100k monthly as interest...call me on 08088993551...We can sign an agreement together.
Re: Banks With Good Interest Rate For Fixed Deposit by Investnow2017: 11:50am On May 26, 2017
Treasury Bills are risk exposure is very very low and the returns now are not so bad comparatively. But Fixed Deposit with a well negotiated rate is still better in terms of yields. Why do I say so. Treasury Bills are simply discounted, but Fixed Deposit where the interest is reasonable and on a 30day tenor is better. Some might say that the interest rate for longer tenor is more and that is true, but have you thought about the compounded interest on a monthly tenor. Assuming you fix for a 30day tenor and decides to roll over capital and interest, you will end up enjoying the benefit of compounded interest by the end of one year! Work it out and you will see what I am talking about. Think about this before deciding on any investment model.

2 Likes

Re: Banks With Good Interest Rate For Fixed Deposit by solreb: 11:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
whyniel:

Thanks sir. I've checked some pages and the problem now is getting the useful information and tips from the bank.

Do you know any investment house you can recommend please?
Carbon, Providus, RenMoney theae will hive you higher rates

(1) (2) (Reply)

Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. / GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) / MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.