Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Ehvise Interview Invites - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ehvise Interview Invites (17923 Views)

NGC Nig Ltd Interview Invites / This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! / Ehvise Global Resources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by mightyokwy(m): 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
Thank God for NL, so na so I for weste my money, time and energy travel plus the highway risk come back to Benin for one useless interview. Abeg make I dy serious with the little place way I dy manage.
Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by shadymike(f): 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
thanks everyone for your comment. I also received the message for job chat and I decided to go online to check what they are up to. I have fallen into their trap once, that was even gnld. they are so much outside now that one have to think well before going for interview.
Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by Choco247(f): 8:00am On Feb 29, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] hmmmm! Thanks fellow nairalanders for saving my head all the stress oh! Chaaaaiiii! I got the message also, funny part is that, I don't even know how they got my phone number! *shm* " The Message I receive' "Sequel to our Recruitment Exercise, Ehvise Global Resources Invite you for a chat @ 33Kw Ovie Palace Rd Effurun-Warri by 10am on 01/03/2016. "
Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by Francis0760(m): 8:01am On Mar 03, 2016
Thanks I got the same invitation
Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by Francis0760(m): 8:03am On Mar 03, 2016
So my people here which work will be genuine in this present age .
Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by Tcharlx(m): 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
I need information on Ehvise Global Resources in Benin City. I was invited for interview and would like to hear from anyone who has had experience with them.

I received d first invite wit d location as Benin. 2 days later, i got another msg from them wit location as Effurum, Warri. Though i searched & seen that they r into HR but d change in interview location got me thinking otherwise.

I WAS DISQUALIFIED FOR NOT HAVING MONEY...
As a matter of fact, I was asked to leave the hall for not having money for licensee.
How can a coy one is engaging to work with begin to ask for money...
My story»»» actually got their advert in one of these bbm channels. I responded by sending them a text. After two days, I was invitedfor a chat at their warri office: #33 ovie palace rd by kw juction, warri on 11/3/2016. Time, 10:00am. On the 10th of march, I sent a text that I would not be there at exactly 10 cosi have to come fro Benin. Instantly iwas rescheduled to go to #75 uwasota rd, by ojo junction, benin.
Getting there, it was a premise of 2 upstairs of 8 flats, being renovated. They claim to occupy the 1st flat. I registered my name, got sitted and was being entertained by motivatioal video clips while waiting for others. Somebody came to address us and shortlywe were served scripts and question paper.
The first speaker, Dickson Oziegbe came with all the motivational talks on earth. This was followed by the 2nd speaker, Esohe Suleiman talking about how they make their money theogh scan.
The 3rd speaker, Aisha Dabish talked about how she lest her #10,000/month and she's now living large and how she has gone to places with health talk and returning with lots of money. Aterall said and done, now come the issue of having a license which she initially said it will cost #100,000 befor she later said the license would cost #15,000. I raised my hand when she asked "if there were anybody that can't afford #15,000 for the license". Iimmediately I was assked to leave the hall and have a nice day. But for the suit I was putting on I would have caused a scene.

•Now how can a coy beging to ask for money for license when they claim to make big money on each health talk?
•i decided to checkout their names on fb to no avail. How can I find out their names on fb if they are legit and I fear if they are......!

#caveat emptor!

3 Likes

Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by jordan9ja(m): 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ehvise Interview Invites - Jobs/Vacancies - BIG SCAM

https:///IkLo4JO0lM
Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by pinket911(f): 12:11am On Apr 23, 2016
Tcharlx:

As a matter of fact, I was asked to leave the hall for not having money for licensee.
My story»»» actually got their advert in one of these bbm channels. I responded by sending them a text. After two days, I was invitedfor a chat at their warri office: #33 ovie palace rd by kw juction, warri on 11/3/2016. Time, 10:00am. On the 10th of march, I sent a text that I would not be there at exactly 10 cosi have to come fro Benin. Instantly iwas rescheduled to go to #75 uwasota rd, by ojo junction, benin.
Getting there, it was a premise of 2 upstairs of 8 flats, being renovated. They claim to occupy the 1st flat. I registered my name, got sitted and was being entertained by motivatioal video clips while waiting for others. Somebody came to address us and shortlywe were served scripts and question paper.
The first speaker, Dickson Oziegbe came with all the motivational talks on earth. This was followed by the 2nd speaker, Esohe Suleiman talking about how they make their money theogh scan.
The 3rd speaker, Aisha Dabish talked about how she lest her #10,000/month and she's now living large and how she has gone to places with health talk and returning with lots of money. Aterall said and done, now come the issue of having a license which she initially said it will cost #100,000 befor she later said the license would cost #15,000. I raised my hand when she asked "if there were anybody that can't afford #15,000 for the license". Iimmediately I was assked to leave the hall and have a nice day. But for the suit I was putting on I would have caused a scene.

•Now how can a coy beging to ask for money for license when they claim to make big money on each health talk?
•i decided to checkout their names on fb to no avail. How can I find out their names on fb if they are legit and I fear if they are......!

For your information, Ehvise changed my life. That company has been existing since 2014, have over 50 staffs both Warri and Benin offices. I went there just like you four months ago and today the story has changed. No mater what you say, it doesn't affect them. You are the one who is still jobless.
#caveat emptor!
Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by philsworld(f): 10:17am On Apr 23, 2016
I was already on my way but immediately i saw this, I just made a u-turn. No time for nonsense
Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by Youngest409: 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
Thank you guys for saving my money ooooo I got the same invitation as well. Thank God also that I checked this forum, I would have got trapped by them
Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by idav: 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
nice info. I got the same message. I wonder how they got my phone number.
Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by patolanking(m): 10:05am On Oct 19, 2016
Tcharlx:

#caveat emptor!
I am right here at no 75 uwasota watching motivational videos while waiting to be addressed. It's 10 am already. Been sitting for at least 40mins already. More live updates coming soon
Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by beejayvince(m): 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
I was in their Office in Benin for a chat today. All their talks seemed legit. The only reason I didn't pay was that I didn't have the money on me.

For those claiming it's a scam, I ask, how have they scammed you? Did they run away with your money? I don't think so. I company which scams wouldn't maintain the same Office for years. I think it'd be better for you to say they asked you to pay for a licence (which you were not expecting), and they want you to do some marketing work. Unless you've been scammed by them, don't just assume it's a scam. The truth is, many of us just dislike that kind of job. If, after paying for the licence, they run away with your money, or, after a job, you don't get paid what they promised, then come back and tell us your experience with them. That way, we'll all agree with you that the whole thing is a scam.
Re: Ehvise Interview Invites by INCREDIBLEGUY: 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
guys dont worry... Am going to role out update for you all... Am goin to that place next week friday

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before You Get Your Dream Job, Do These!!! / Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? / Npower: Payroll Sub Menu Appears On Dashboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.