Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Ticket Needed From Lagos To Havana Cuba Pls - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ticket Needed From Lagos To Havana Cuba Pls (3590 Views)

Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri / Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) / See What This Foreign Photographer Said She Saw On A Train From LAGOS To KANO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ticket Needed From Lagos To Havana Cuba Pls by olasmith81: 7:52am On Jun 04, 2015
Can someone advice me how and where to buy flight ticket going from Lagos to Havana Cuba without transit
Re: Ticket Needed From Lagos To Havana Cuba Pls by Teeboy22(m): 8:06am On Jun 04, 2015
Re: Ticket Needed From Lagos To Havana Cuba Pls by olasmith81: 8:32am On Jun 04, 2015
@teeboy22 thanks so much but I think I will need a transit visa if I fly with emirate airline?? Pls advise
Re: Ticket Needed From Lagos To Havana Cuba Pls by Teeboy22(m): 8:36am On Jun 04, 2015
olasmith81:
@teeboy22 thanks so much but I think I will need a transit visa if I fly with emirate airline?? Pls advise

No need ..since you don't wish to step out of the airport....
Re: Ticket Needed From Lagos To Havana Cuba Pls by olasmith81: 8:40am On Jun 04, 2015
@Teeboy22 Can you tell me if I will be having a stop over in any country Someone also told me that I can go to South African airline but will be having a stop over in Brazil but they do deport Nigerians in Brazil that is what I am scared of
Re: Ticket Needed From Lagos To Havana Cuba Pls by Teeboy22(m): 10:35am On Jun 04, 2015
olasmith81:
@Teeboy22 Can you tell me if I will be having a stop over in any country Someone also told me that I can go to South African airline but will be having a stop over in Brazil but they do deport Nigerians in Brazil that is what I am scared of
Noo nOfin like dat bro @brasil...wen u offend or do any criminal act ....

south african airways is gonna have a stop over @ south africa nt brazil..

But wud ve prefered emirates/qatar airways
emirates iz gonna have a stop over in Dubai

y qatar air iz gonna have @ doha,qatar

go for emirates bro....
Re: Ticket Needed From Lagos To Havana Cuba Pls by HEARTKING: 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
Pls i need ur help Guys do we need any visa to go to Havana Cuba or jst ticket fee
Re: Ticket Needed From Lagos To Havana Cuba Pls by HEARTKING: 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
Pls i need ur help Guys do we need any visa to go to Havana Cuba or jst ticket fee frm nija
Re: Ticket Needed From Lagos To Havana Cuba Pls by HEARTKING: 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
Pls i need ur help Guys do we need any visa to go to Havana Cuba or jst ticket fee frm nigeria
Re: Ticket Needed From Lagos To Havana Cuba Pls by Originalsly: 1:59am On Jun 07, 2015
Just curious..... why Cuba?
Re: Ticket Needed From Lagos To Havana Cuba Pls by seunny4lif(m): 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
Originalsly:
Just curious..... why Cuba?
Why this kind yeye question?U give am UK visa? @Op,u can use SAA but it will have 3stops to cuba or Emirates which will also have the same num of stopover without transit visa..
Re: Ticket Needed From Lagos To Havana Cuba Pls by tpiadotcom: 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
Why are you going to cuba?
Re: Ticket Needed From Lagos To Havana Cuba Pls by easrael(f): 10:54am On Jun 14, 2015
olasmith81:
Can someone advice me how and where to buy flight ticket going from Lagos to Havana Cuba without transit

Brotherly, If you don't mind, Visit AEROLAND Travels in Ikeja, they will give the bes professional advice and not all these people wey never comot for Lagos before talk less of Nigeria
Re: Ticket Needed From Lagos To Havana Cuba Pls by fajigirl(f): 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
There are no direct flights. Get in touch with me if you need assistance with the travel plans and you are serious.
Re: Ticket Needed From Lagos To Havana Cuba Pls by Teeboy22(m): 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
fajigirl:
There are no direct flights. Get in touch with me if you need assistance with the travel plans and you are serious.
hmmmm
Re: Ticket Needed From Lagos To Havana Cuba Pls by onatisi(m): 6:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
tpiadotcom:
Why are you going to cuba?
just watch dem,grin experience is always the best teachergrin
Re: Ticket Needed From Lagos To Havana Cuba Pls by anuwor: 8:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
Good day house,pls I am traveling to Cuba from Nigeria so which of d airline it sout for my journey secondly i did not have any country transit visa while i was told that I will have stopover in Brazil and Brazil do deport nigeria on transit just want d house to help me put light on d journey thanks...pls I am living by nextwerk..
Re: Ticket Needed From Lagos To Havana Cuba Pls by jpride(m): 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
Cost of flight to Cuba alone is enough to process Dubai visa and pay for flight and still hold BTA. Besides Cuba is a poor country with very small salary earning. I think Dubai is better. Suggestion though
Re: Ticket Needed From Lagos To Havana Cuba Pls by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
olasmith81:

Contact me....

1 Like

Re: Ticket Needed From Lagos To Havana Cuba Pls by ukjazzg(f): 2:58am On Dec 16, 2016
i think the guy want to travel to cuban cos they share border with Usa , miami and florida is just 1 drive from cuba border

(1) (Reply)

Just Now,a Fatal Accident At Oyigbo Rivers State (Pictures) / Renewing Passport, Nhc.3tb.co Says NHC No Longer Accepts Appointments / H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.