Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

How Do I Get Back My Money From Accessbank? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Get Back My Money From Accessbank? (3275 Views)

How To Transfer Money From Gtbank To Gtbank And To Other Bank Account / First Bank Monthly Fee: See How I Got My Money Back / How Do I Get My Money Back After 3 Weeks Atm Debited My Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Back My Money From Accessbank? by holuphisayor(m): 8:09am On Jun 04, 2015
its been three weeks now since I used my visa debit card for a POS transaction with an online merchant, I got debited by my bank even though the transaction was unsuccessful. The next day I stormed to the bank to lodge my complaints was told to fill a form and it would be reversed. Till this moment access bank has not refunded me and each time I call their customer care they will say they are yet to get a feedback from the merchants bank. I recorded all my conversations with them on my phone but how does that turn to money? The amount is $100 ohh, any useful help will be appreciated thanks.
Re: How Do I Get Back My Money From Accessbank? by agohmamuda(m): 8:53am On Jun 04, 2015
Have you taken it to the lord in prayer?
Re: How Do I Get Back My Money From Accessbank? by holuphisayor(m): 9:22am On Jun 04, 2015
agohmamuda:
Have you taken it to the lord in prayer?
hmm,this same bank did a bank error in my favour 50k and it was reversed after 2hrs...while my own come take ages?
Re: How Do I Get Back My Money From Accessbank? by holuphisayor(m): 12:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
I'm being contacted by accessbank now....hopefully it would be sorted out soon. thanks
Re: How Do I Get Back My Money From Accessbank? by agohmamuda(m): 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
holuphisayor:

hmm,this same bank did a bank error in my favour 50k and it was reversed after 2hrs...while my own come take ages?

I see d hand of lucifer in all this. Open ur mouth ans begin to speak in tongues; confused the devil. Karabashalasei mokolosopotototaateh. It is finished son. You are free. If that money doesn't reflect back in ur favour; dont call me ur pastor again. Shalom.
Re: How Do I Get Back My Money From Accessbank? by holuphisayor(m): 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
agohmamuda:

I see d hand of lucifer in all this. Open ur mouth ans begin to speak in tongues; confused the devil. Karabashalasei mokolosopotototaateh. It is finished son. You are free. If that money doesn't reflect back in ur favour; dont call me ur pastor again. Shalom.
thanks bro **praying mode activated**

everything now happening fast ohh...my merchant just sent me a mail that only one of my deposit was successful. hopefully accessbank can reverse within 24hrs .
Re: How Do I Get Back My Money From Accessbank? by agohmamuda(m): 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
holuphisayor:

thanks bro **praying mode activated**

everything now happening fast ohh...my merchant just sent me a mail that only one of my deposit was successful. hopefully accessbank can reverse within 24hrs .

All glory to God. Káboucccch.
Re: How Do I Get Back My Money From Accessbank? by holuphisayor(m): 1:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
Honestly,I'm truly amazed with the response I got from the accessbank representative this afternoon. May God bless you....yesgrin
Re: How Do I Get Back My Money From Accessbank? by holuphisayor(m): 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
Now, accessbank remains the best?
When I lost hope I got a surprise grin

Thread closed by me.grin
Re: How Do I Get Back My Money From Accessbank? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
holuphisayor:
Now, accessbank remains the best?
When I lost hope I got a surprise grin

Thread closed by me.grin
Happy for u bro, me too am experiencing same problem, since 0n the 5th of May, requested for reversal and it's taking ages for them to get response, but m off to there office now again.
Re: How Do I Get Back My Money From Accessbank? by Fem60(m): 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
Do you believe that you can make over $50 daily on fiverr. That I too small, I believe that is what many people will say. Well! $50 is not too small in a day, that is $1500 every single month (300,000). Is not money, when we are talking about fiverr, many Nigerian make more than that. Am here to help you with my two weeks online fiverr training. We guarantee you $50 before the end of the training. Just follow here to read more about this offer: www.nairaland.com/2350151/two-weesks-step-step-fiverr
Re: How Do I Get Back My Money From Accessbank? by holuphisayor(m): 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
femcruz:

Happy for u bro, me too am experiencing same problem, since 0n the 5th of May, requested for reversal and it's taking ages for them to get response, but m off to there office now again.
I hope it would be sorted out soon..contact this twitter handle for help. @accessbank_help

Goodluck bro
Re: How Do I Get Back My Money From Accessbank? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
holuphisayor:

I hope it would be sorted out soon..contact this twitter handle for help. @accessbank_help

Goodluck bro
thanks bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How is the Service Of Instaforex? / What Type Of Business Can I Do With N250,000? / You Can Start A Good Business With Us Right Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.