Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,501 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch (2887 Views)

Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos / Craziest Photos Taken From The Pitch! Caption Them / David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch by ammyluv2002(f): 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
themilanway:

Young? You mean Ashley Young? shocked shocked.Forgotten dude still plays for United.

Apart from Scholes,Giggs,Van der sar,Tevez,Van Persie,De Gea.............

The rest are not up to a scratch if you ask me.

I might be wrong and bias.
Well, you aksed me so i gave you my favourites
Re: The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch by themilanway(m): 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Well, you aksed me so i gave you my favourites

How long have u been a Red Devil fan?
Re: The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch by ammyluv2002(f): 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
themilanway:

How long have u been a Red Devil fan?
Like forever
Re: The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch by themilanway(m): 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Like forever

High and low moment?
Re: The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch by Fkforyou(m): 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
Segadem:
what of Suarez?
Hmm....I knew i was forgetting someone, Suarez, Lehman, Stam, Skrtel, . . . . You can add yours.
Re: The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch by Greatihex(m): 8:00am On Jun 06, 2015
Op, ur list is faulty without Hazard.
U neva see torres wia hm dy disturb b4. I remember a match against tottenham last two seasons when he wanted to use his nails to design the face of vertonghen(dnt mind d spelling) he was giving d tottenham defence all sorts of trouble. He was finally sent off because of that same guy,(though he was nt at fault). Chelsea would hv won that match if nt for that torres send-off.
I still remember messi pushing lampard in the 2012 ucl semi final match at camp nou. Messi was damn frustrated. Lampard did ntin to messi, only that he was having a problem wt another barca player; messi ran frm where he was to push lampard on the chest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Travel To Play Football In Europe / Video: Cristiano Ronaldo Impressed Lionel Messi With This Moves / Liverpool Fans Call Out Salah For Refusing To Pass To Liverpool New Signing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.