Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Marketers Needed By Jumia Sales Consultant. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Marketers Needed By Jumia Sales Consultant. (616 Views)

Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. / Work As A Jumia Sales Consultant / Become Your Own Boss As A Jumia Sales Consultant At The Comfort Of Your Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marketers Needed By Jumia Sales Consultant. by ujah3(m): 10:06am On Jun 04, 2015
[b]Good Morning,
Am Uja and am a Jumia Sales Consultant

Some days ago i advertised concerning The J force Scheme. by Jumia Nigeria.I got a lot of mails concerning that so now here a second option for a different category of people.

For those that feel they cant go through the stress of training and all other procedures.Here are 4 simple steps to earn some cash just for referrals.
1.Find out what your customer needs.

2.Convince the customers that you can get the items delivered to him or her from Jumia at a cheaper cost.

3. Call me or text the details of the customer ,what he or she wants to buy , details of the customer like where the person whats the items delivered, Phone No and Name.

4.Get paid a certain AMOUNT monthly for each item or items successfully delivered

Pay on delivery regions are Lagos,Abuja PORTHarcourt, Calabar, Kano, Kaduna, Ibadan,benin, Warri, Aba etc

For any other inquires you can JUST CALL 08037025757.

This is NO SCAM Because you work with me directly AND GET YOUR PAY

For interested Persons send a mail to omojiuja@gmail.com with subject CONSULTANT
OR JUST CALL 08037025757 0R 08115304164

YOU DON'T NEED TO DO ANYTHING ELSE JUST REFER POTENTIAL BUYERS,KEEP YOUR RECORDS OF CUSTOMERS AND ITEMS THEY BOUGHT AFTER YOU REFERRED AND GET PAID MONTHLY[/b]

Re: Marketers Needed By Jumia Sales Consultant. by wiggle: 10:09am On Jun 04, 2015
OYO for you

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity To Work With Jumia / Persons Urgently Needed For Flyer Distribution In Lagos / Graduate And Experienced Job At A Maritime And Logistics Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.