Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures (5040 Views)

Olumirin Waterfall - Erin Ijesha (pictures) / Details Of How Bristow Helicopter Crashed In Lagos ..names And Pictures Of Victi / My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures by mrsage(m): 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
A two day road tour to explore the wonders of the Ancient Erin Ijesha Waterfall

Tour itinerary:
Departure date: Saturday, June 27, 2015
Convergence point: National Stadium, Surulere, Lagos
Time 09:00am prompt

Package includes:
Transportation in fully air conditioned buses
Hotel accommodation at Ile-Ife
Catering service by Banwill Cuisines
Entry fees and tour guides
Trip activities include:
Mountain climbing
Swimming
Adventurous trip to the to the water fall mountain
Mountain climbing contest(winner gets a special prize)
Games and entertainment
Saturday night party in Ile-Ife Town
A visit to the University of Ibadan zoological garden

Memorable and fun experience
Experienced tour organizers
Five star treatment
Lush environment
Re: Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures by eoyinkansola: 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
How much does it cost to be part of this trip?
Re: Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures by mrsage(m): 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
eoyinkansola:
How much does it cost to be part of this trip?

Single (Sixteen Thousand). Couple ( Thirty Thousand)

You can also drop your contact details. I will follow up
Re: Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures by Moana(f): 3:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
Pic nko?
Re: Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures by mrsage(m): 7:37am On Jun 05, 2015
Moana:
Pic nko?

It's a proposed trip.
However, i have pictures from the last trip. Lovely pictures. Will upload soon
Re: Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures by Moana(f): 7:39am On Jun 05, 2015
mrsage:

It's a proposed trip.
However, i have pictures from the last trip. Lovely pictures. Will upload soon
please do
Re: Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures by mrsage(m): 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
Erin Ijesha Water falls is a place to visit. It is made up of 7 stages. You have to climb from the ground to the top.

It takes about 2 hours to climb to the 7th stage and when you get to the top you will discover a small village at the top.

The adventure from the bottom to the top is full of fun.

Join Us on the 27th of June.

Naija Tourist
Re: Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures by mrsage(m): 8:18am On Jun 07, 2015
Pictures

1 Like

Re: Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures by mrsage(m): 8:23am On Jun 07, 2015
More pictures

1 Like

Re: Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures by mrsage(m): 8:27am On Jun 07, 2015
Climbing with a group of guys somewhere around the 6th stage.

1 Like

Re: Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures by mrsage(m): 8:28am On Jun 07, 2015
Moana:
please do

Done

1 Like

Re: Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 07, 2015
wow

We managed the second stage and ran back down embarassed
The sigting of a snake also accelerated the speed of the descent grin
Re: Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures by mrsage(m): 6:59am On Jun 08, 2015
[quote author=tearoses post=34514327]wow

We managed the second stage and ran back down embarassed
The sigting of a snake also accelerated the speed

. smiley Ajebutter
Re: Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 08, 2015
mrsage:
Ajebutter

Ajebotta ke cheesy

You should have seen the speed in which my daughter and I ran down those steps
My daughter was already not feeling those blue alayonberes or whatever they are called, only to now come and see a snake.
Hubby was calling us back . . .we no send o! we didnt stop running till we got all the way to the bottom

Erin Jesha is nice, but we enjoyed Ikogois better though. Is it true that no one has ever reached the top of the summit in Erinjesha before & there are lions living there? Me I dont beleive it but thats what the guide said.
Re: Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures by whizqueen(f): 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
I wish embarassed embarassed cry

I missed the last trip to Erin ijesha with my friends buh one day I'll definitely go there.

Ikogosi warm spring is as boring as fvck, even though I've not visited Erin ijesha I know am gonna enjoy it. smiley
Re: Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures by mrsage(m): 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
tearoses:

Ajebotta ke cheesy

You should have seen the speed in which my daughter and I ran down those steps
My daughter was already not feeling those blue alayonberes or whatever they are called, only to now come and see a snake.
Hubby was calling us back . . .we no send o! we didnt stop running till we got all the way to the bottom

Erin Jesha is nice, but we enjoyed Ikogois better though. Is it true that no one has ever reached the top of the summit in Erinjesha before & there are lions living there? Me I dont beleive it but thats what the guide said.

For me i enjoy killing snakes. Its fun.

I almost got to the top the last time but gave up eventually.
I will surely get to d top on the 27th.

That tour guide dey lie small. People get to the top everyday. There is a small village at the top and the village is part of Ekiti State.
Re: Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures by mrsage(m): 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
whizqueen:
I wish embarassed embarassed cry

I missed the last trip to Erin ijesha with my friends buh one day I'll definitely go there.

Ikogosi warm spring is as boring as fvck, even though I've not visited Erin ijesha I know am gonna enjoy it. smiley

Dont miss this trip coming up on the 27th.
Erin ijesha is a very interesting place. Mountain climbing is so much fun
Re: Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures by mrsage(m): 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
Making progress. Sign up now......
Re: Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures by Ishilove: 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
Burger01, show! cheesy
Re: Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures by Burger01(m): 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ishilove:
Burger01, show! cheesy
Ah! No o. Na me and you only. Though I've been there with my old man when I was much younger. Don't worry babe, more than Erin Ijesha in the kitty.cheesy
But, wait o, June 27th is closer nausad
Re: Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures by Burger01(m): 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
mrsage:

Single (Sixteen Thousand). Couple ( Thirty Thousand)

You can also drop your contact details. I will follow up
30k for couples? Would this include feeding and wining
Re: Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures by Ishilove: 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
Burger01:

Ah! No o. Na me and you only. Though I've been there with my old man when I was much younger. Don't worry babe, more than Erin Ijesha in the kitty.cheesy
But, wait o, June 27th is closer nausad
sad
Re: Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures by Burger01(m): 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ishilove:

sad
Sorry nau. Okay, we go do something, just that I'm afraid my schedule might not accommodate that date. Hmmmsad
Re: Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures by mrsage(m): 11:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
Burger01:

30k for couples? Would this include feeding and wining

yes. package includes: feeding. hotel accommodation ( very good hotel), entry fees, transportation and tour guide.

so much fun
Re: Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures by Burger01(m): 2:29am On Jun 12, 2015
mrsage:

yes. package includes: feeding. hotel accommodation ( very good hotel), entry fees, transportation and tour guide.

so much fun
Okay.
Re: Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures by lionshare: 5:39am On Jun 12, 2015
@mrsage I am very much interested! When is the next trip?
Re: Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures by mrsage(m): 7:52am On Jun 12, 2015
lionshare:
@mrsage I am very much interested! When is the next trip?

June 27th to 28th
Re: Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures by specimen23(m): 11:51am On Jun 12, 2015
looks very interesting.....dont know how i m gonna enjoy it alone with no friends going with me....(still considering)
Re: Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures by mrsage(m): 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
specimen23:
looks very interesting.....dont know how i m gonna enjoy it alone with no friends going with me....(still considering)

The beauty of this trip us that you will make friends during d trip. We all play and mingle in d bus.
So you are free to come alone. You will love it
Re: Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures by lionshare: 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
mrsage:

June 27th to 28th

How much for per person?
Re: Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures by mrsage(m): 4:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
lionshare:

How much for per person?

16k per person. Couple 30k
Re: Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures by mrsage(m): 9:21am On Jun 13, 2015
Count down begins. 14 days to go. More people signing up already.
Very excited.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In Denmark / Nigerians In Benin Republic / Oyo State Liaison Office In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.