Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,421 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures (5162 Views)

Olumirin Waterfall - Erin Ijesha (pictures) / Details Of How Bristow Helicopter Crashed In Lagos ..names And Pictures Of Victi / My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures by mrsage(m): 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
Making progress
Re: Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures by mrsage(m): 7:47am On Jun 16, 2015
More people signing up.

Re: Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures by mrsage(m): 8:50am On Jun 17, 2015
10 days to go
Re: Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures by mrsage(m): 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
7days to go
Re: Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures by mrsage(m): 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
Our tour bus is ready. Register today and get a massive discount
Re: Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures by mrsage(m): 7:24am On Jun 23, 2015
4 days to go.
Re: Trip To Erin Ijesha Water Falls and Pictures by Adekdammy: 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
I have reached the top twice
tearoses:

Ajebotta ke cheesy

You should have seen the speed in which my daughter and I ran down those steps
My daughter was already not feeling those blue alayonberes or whatever they are called, only to now come and see a snake.
Hubby was calling us back . . .we no send o! we didnt stop running till we got all the way to the bottom

Erin Jesha is nice, but we enjoyed Ikogois better though. Is it true that no one has ever reached the top of the summit in Erinjesha before & there are lions living there? Me I dont beleive it but thats what the guide said.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Germany To Return Nigerian Migrants After Buhari Statement / Direction From Berger To Ikoyi / Aktc Park In Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.