Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

How Many Interviews Will Uba Carry Out Before Employment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Many Interviews Will Uba Carry Out Before Employment (2166 Views)

How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job / Mistakes Dat I've Made In Job Interviews That You Should Avoid At All Costs / Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Interviews Will Uba Carry Out Before Employment by alphonsus(m): 10:12am On Sep 16, 2006
CAn some one tell me how many intervies UBA will carry out before employment
Re: How Many Interviews Will Uba Carry Out Before Employment by fesobi: 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2006
Uba has just one interview
Re: How Many Interviews Will Uba Carry Out Before Employment by iberi(f): 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2006
UBA conducta 2 interviews. The first one is with a panel. Next one with the MD or any of the directors. If u r lucky, u go for training immediately or Have a long wait for months. Wish u luck.
Re: How Many Interviews Will Uba Carry Out Before Employment by Fosa: 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2006
Hi Nairalanders,
this UBA sef, i really dont understand them
On the issue of how many interviews one does to get the job, i have done 2 but am yet to receive a reply
i did the test in Ondo state this june, the interview with the panel was later that month in Port harcourt and i even went to see the Executive director immediately who really did not ask me much, the guys i did the last stage of the interview with have already started training last month and yet i have not received a word from them at all, is it a tribal affair or what?or is it that the state i come from has no empty seat to occupy? pls if anybody can help, contact me thru my email, effexing@yahoo.com
Re: How Many Interviews Will Uba Carry Out Before Employment by jaylo2(f): 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2006
Hello fosa,

well i just completed my Training in UBA and work starts on 25 Sept by God's grace.

The target is to recruit about 1000 graduates nationwide since new buisness offices(branches) are to be opened.

Fact: Screening is done until the end of the training period and people are dropped. this means more open spaces and thats why training is in batches until the req number is gotten.

Fact:Tribe has nothing to do with it. Pray 4 God's favour,it worked for me.I pray u are called soon.

Best wishes
Re: How Many Interviews Will Uba Carry Out Before Employment by plenty: 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2006
jay-lo,
hi happy 2 hear that u got a job with uba.hp u are having a wonderful time at work.don't stop praying o.that is not ur limit.the lord as just started with u.where is ur branch? kiss
Re: How Many Interviews Will Uba Carry Out Before Employment by yewand(f): 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2006
JAY-LO

CONGRATS MAY GOD ANSWER OUR PRAYERS SOON TOO IN JESUS NAME.AMEN.
AM ALSO EXPECTING TO BE CALLED FOR AN INTERVIEW SOON.I WROTE THE TEST SOME TIMES LAST MONTH IN IBADAN.CAN U HINT US ON WOT THE INTERVIEW FORMAT IS LIKE.

THANKS.
Re: How Many Interviews Will Uba Carry Out Before Employment by bobchigo(m): 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2006
uba interview in phc, so thick, the screeening was tough.

(1) (Reply)

About 62 Job Position Openings In A Firm Into Servicing And Erp / Waec Interview: / Info On Accord Mortgage Bank Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.