Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

With This Passport I Thee Wed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / With This Passport I Thee Wed (610 Views)

Please How Can I Solve This Passport Issues As Soon As Possible? / Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) / Newly Wed Man Dies In A Car Accident Two Days After Wedding, Wife Devasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With This Passport I Thee Wed by cocolacec(m): 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
We investigate the shady world of Britain's fake marriage brokers and how they beat the UK's tough immigration rules.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhjCXVv3VCE

In the second part of With This Passport I Thee Wed, our undercover reporters turned their attention to those who provide legal advice to migrants seeking visas - in particular two lawyers who were said to have a curious attitude to the UK's immigration laws. The distorting effect of fake marriages on the UK immigration system and the suspicions and tougher rules they give rise to can only make it harder for those genuine migrants who want to enter Britain legally and make - as so many of them have - a real contribution to its society. But until a better answer to the problem is found, the criminal gangs who take huge sums of money from would-be migrants and exploit women from poorer parts of Europe will only continue to flourish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdWjWCVgnew
Re: With This Passport I Thee Wed by justwise(m): 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
Funny thing..can't stop laughing grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Unidentified Nigerian Victim Of Hajj Stampede At The Hospital / Passengers Flee As Plane Bursts Into Flames On The Tarmac At Fort Lauderdale Air / Error On E-passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.