Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Are Corp Members Really Unfaithful & Unserious When It Comes To Relationship! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Are Corp Members Really Unfaithful & Unserious When It Comes To Relationship! (1724 Views)

Wat Does Da Future Hold For Batch A Stream1 Passing Out Corp Members?? / Why MMM Naira Participants Too Unserious / ANAMBRA State Batch B Corp Members Demand Their State Allowance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Corp Members Really Unfaithful & Unserious When It Comes To Relationship! by butanep(m): 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
They have been a wide spread conclusion that corp members especially the male are unfaithful and not serious when it comes to relationship.
When you approach a lady and she happens to know that you are a corp members, she tend to develop a cold shoulder towards you most time. She will hastily conclude in her mind that you will never be serious in the relationship that your mission is to get under her skirt.

The same story for the female corp members dating a guy where they are serving. The guy will also hastily conclude the ladies just want to take advantage of him for the time being.

Many believe the love story of most corp members are all fake as they have selfish motive in their heart far from what they say...But seriously the conclusion about corp members is too hasty as some might have good intention of building a genuine relationship that might even lead to marriage.

I believe it is an individual perception and should not be generalized because some might have a clear and genuine intention about it.

My friend meet a lady few days ago in an occasion. They exchange contact and later started chatting. When he asked her out, she accepted. She latter knew he was a corper, then she start acting strange. She boldly told him that he will never be serious if they start a relationship that corp members are not humble, unserious and unfaithful to the core and they are just a hit and run. That if she accept, she just want to have fun and will never put anything serious in mind. She said all corp members are the same. The screen shot is shown below.
Are all corp members really unfaithful, unserious and the "hit and run type" as generalized by people out there...

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Are Corp Members Really Unfaithful & Unserious When It Comes To Relationship! by SeverusSnape(m): 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
The females are more unfaithful.
Re: Are Corp Members Really Unfaithful & Unserious When It Comes To Relationship! by butanep(m): 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
Thought it's the guyz...
Re: Are Corp Members Really Unfaithful & Unserious When It Comes To Relationship! by Lagusta(m): 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
Especially the married females
Re: Are Corp Members Really Unfaithful & Unserious When It Comes To Relationship! by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 05, 2015
To be honest the males are more unfaithful.

I have friends who made sure they were redeployed to Cross River and Akwa Ibom States because to them they will have free access to sleep with ladies. There is this notion that girls from these two States are loose.

The funny thing is they are all not single.

So for any person not wanting to date a corp member, is very mindful.
I salute them.

1 Like

Re: Are Corp Members Really Unfaithful & Unserious When It Comes To Relationship! by people3: 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
As a corper nw serving in Kogi state the females ones are unfaithful,unserious ....seen alot
Re: Are Corp Members Really Unfaithful & Unserious When It Comes To Relationship! by Ademat7(m): 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
A friend of mine overheard a lady's call where her parent was asking "hw far anyguy don show?". Here in akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: Are Corp Members Really Unfaithful & Unserious When It Comes To Relationship! by Forzap: 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
No Ideaundecided
Re: Are Corp Members Really Unfaithful & Unserious When It Comes To Relationship! by missKiffy(f): 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
Not true
Re: Are Corp Members Really Unfaithful & Unserious When It Comes To Relationship! by djcliff(m): 12:07am On Aug 16, 2015
tru talk especially those teachers will line foolish students an go away from that state 4 good. 1yr on shining girls.
Re: Are Corp Members Really Unfaithful & Unserious When It Comes To Relationship! by Lawsimon(m): 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
I take exception to stupid generalization about my state, Akwa Ibom as well as Cross River state...

1 Like

Re: Are Corp Members Really Unfaithful & Unserious When It Comes To Relationship! by lokoloko84(m): 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
Ademat7:
A friend of mine overheard a lady's call where her parent was asking "hw far anyguy don show?". Here in akwa ibom
Are you for real?
Re: Are Corp Members Really Unfaithful & Unserious When It Comes To Relationship! by Ademat7(m): 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
lokoloko84:
Are you for real?
yea,while we were @ orientation camp
Re: Are Corp Members Really Unfaithful & Unserious When It Comes To Relationship! by lokoloko84(m): 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
Ademat7:
yea,while we were @ orientation camp
Wao!That is strange.I am sure the same lady would not have given male students an eye while in school.
This is just desperation and maybe she is getting old.But NYSC is not the place to have a spouse though.This is my opinion.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC: These States Pay Corps Members N5000 Or Less As Monthly Allowance / Self Contained Apartment For Rent, Apo / Batch B Stream2 Now In March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.