Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

Why MMM Naira Participants Too Unserious - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why MMM Naira Participants Too Unserious (530 Views)

Ebonyi Governor Approves N400m For NYSC, N5k Allowee,N2m For Parade Participants / Open Seats For Interested Participants/ / To The Mmm Haters, We Say Thank You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why MMM Naira Participants Too Unserious by Classyview(f): 4:39am On Mar 01, 2017
By the time I collect all my mavro 2016 in naira, honestly I will no longer provide help (ph) in naira again. What kind of people will use phone numbers that are not reachable to register on mmm Nigeria.
Imagine two people I was paired with I paid to yet both phone numbers are totally switched off up till now. I will wait for them for confirmation after 48 hours if not confirmed I write to support, that's so serious. That is why I said naira participants too unserious
I believe for someone to open a blockchain wallet he should be ready for business, the guy I payed in bitcoin this morning confirmed before I even refreshed my dashboard, that's impressive. Anyway, am gonna say something but some might think otherwise, well, I don't care about what you think.
One of my DL account I helped paid 10k yesterday which it is 11days now since her pH and having 3 days to his released date. Yesterday that i made payment, if you tried to cashout, it was not reflecting anything, but today there is two thousand to withdraw, does it mean, full story>>>>http://www.classyview.com/2017/02/mmm-naira-participants-unserious.html?m=1
Re: Why MMM Naira Participants Too Unserious by gbegemaster(m): 5:32am On Mar 01, 2017
Which 2016 Mavro? So you are still expecting to collect a SUPERSTITIOUS currency?

3 Likes

Re: Why MMM Naira Participants Too Unserious by WizBLANCE(m): 6:46am On Mar 01, 2017
gbegemaster:
Which 2016 Mavro? So you are still expecting to collect a SUPERSTITIOUS currency?
I can't tell between you and the op who is more funny.... lol. you guys just made me start the day with a long loud laugh.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nysc 2017 Batch A Registration Challenges / Are You A Prospective Corp Member? Vital Information For You / Help Jigawa Prospective Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.