Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,946 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Sepsotech Construction Services Need A Professional Website Designer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Sepsotech Construction Services Need A Professional Website Designer (860 Views)

Looking for Website Designer / I Need A Website Designer / Mobile Website Designer Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sepsotech Construction Services Need A Professional Website Designer by Maximus85(m): 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
We are into bakery and kitchen equipment fabrication.
We are seeking for a professional website designer.

You can drop your contact and catalog.

Thanks.

Management.
Re: Sepsotech Construction Services Need A Professional Website Designer by ps3o(m): 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
Maximus85:

Thanks.

Management.

As a professional and experienced developer, I guarantee you the best for the development of websites.
call/SMS/whatsapp 07031175291 or email psdomainer@gmail.com
Re: Sepsotech Construction Services Need A Professional Website Designer by koloyewo: 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
we have 5yrs experience in web development kindly visit www.ctechng.com or call us on 08126398491
Re: Sepsotech Construction Services Need A Professional Website Designer by erapidtransport(m): 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
We are an ICT company we build websites and also maintain them,we can also give your buisness an online presence. Check us out on www.ict.regenesisglobal.org
Re: Sepsotech Construction Services Need A Professional Website Designer by IamGodzilla: 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
jide.b.tade@gmail.com
http:// goo .gl/ovTFwG
Re: Sepsotech Construction Services Need A Professional Website Designer by dee45: 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
Contact www.evolvewebtech.com
Email: adeleye@evolvewebtech.com
Tel: 07030692124
Re: Sepsotech Construction Services Need A Professional Website Designer by danmention: 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
....check em out call 08063427286
Re: Sepsotech Construction Services Need A Professional Website Designer by newsdey(m): 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
I can design this for u at an affordable price... enail:_ newsdey.com@gmail.com whatsapp 08035173008
Re: Sepsotech Construction Services Need A Professional Website Designer by webzyweb(m): 11:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
Maximus85:

Thanks.

Management.

I will build a website suited for your need. a website that represents and reflect the true image of your company. The website layout will be attractive, interactive and user engaging. it will also be mobile friendly so people won't have issues reading about your company on all mobiles phone.

it will have sections that features your services, your team and your products.

it will also be indexed on search engines as google, yahoo, bing and other 77 others.

it will be secured and 3 months SSL will be integrated free of charge.

if you also intend to sell your bakery and kitchen equipment fabrication products on the website, an ecommerce section will be integrated to serve that purpose with the ability to receive payments into your local bank accounts.

You will also have unlimited number of custom domain email, like info@yourwebsiteaddress.com , etc.

it will also be integrated with your custom features.

You will also been shown how to manage the website and update it with contents should you have changes to your contents and products also.

I can handle the work professionally as you requested for a professional website designer.

Do contact me, i will also send list of pastworks to you.

Contact me on :

Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

contact webpage: http://www.1st-websitedesign.com

Am a website developer skilled in languages as: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, Javascript/Jquery,JqueryMobile,Bootstrap Ajax.
phpquard

CMS (Wordpress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse Cms, blogger ).
Re: Sepsotech Construction Services Need A Professional Website Designer by jabless(m): 7:17am On Jun 05, 2015
Gim computer network technologies
Contact us: 07037894009
WhatsApp 07037894009
Email:gimcomputernetwork@hotmail.com
Re: Sepsotech Construction Services Need A Professional Website Designer by abbyode(m): 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
We can do that for you. Drop us a note at www.softwarederivatives.com .
Re: Sepsotech Construction Services Need A Professional Website Designer by Maximus85(m): 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
webzyweb:

I will build a website suited for your need. a website that represents and reflect the true image of your company. The website layout will be attractive, interactive and user engaging. it will also be mobile friendly so people won't have issues reading about your company on all mobiles phone.

it will have sections that features your services, your team and your products.

it will also be indexed on search engines as google, yahoo, bing and other 77 others.

it will be secured and 3 months SSL will be integrated free of charge.

if you also intend to sell your bakery and kitchen equipment fabrication products on the website, an ecommerce section will be integrated to serve that purpose with the ability to receive payments into your local bank accounts.

You will also have unlimited number of custom domain email, like info@yourwebsiteaddress.com , etc.

it will also be integrated with your custom features.

You will also been shown how to manage the website and update it with contents should you have changes to your contents and products also.

I can handle the work professionally as you requested for a professional website designer.

Do contact me, i will also send list of pastworks to you.

Contact me on :

Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

contact webpage: http://www.1st-websitedesign.com

Am a website developer skilled in languages as: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, Javascript/Jquery,JqueryMobile,Bootstrap Ajax.
phpquard

CMS (Wordpress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse Cms, blogger ).

Your own website is not working
Re: Sepsotech Construction Services Need A Professional Website Designer by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
Hi, these are direct links to some of our jobs :

www.rehobothagency.com
www.maryelikafoundation.org.ng
www.empireenergyltd.com
www.nants.org

Just a few to start with, if you are in doubt of our servicesces we can design your website and you pay when we are done designing and your website is live.

MAIL:braimahjake@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

High Quality Guest Blog Posting Service / FREE EBOOK: How To Create A Powerful Business Plan For Your Blog / Website Not Opening On Opera Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.