Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Troublesome Liabilities - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Troublesome Liabilities (820 Views)

Are Women Liabilities Or Assets?? / What Can Be Done To A Troublesome Sister-in-law? / How Could You Live With A Nagging Wife Or Troublesome Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Troublesome Liabilities by vodka(f): 11:42am On Feb 18, 2009
some of y'all might get this and some of you might not. here goes.
we come from a very large family where we have some people who can't take care of their kids but expect those who are well-to do-to take them as their own children.
i.e they give them to you when they are young like 13,14yrs old. then you take them as yours. you train them, teach them (or at lest try to) but most times these kids are so stubborn and untaught already, used to their backward way of life so it becomes a feat to train them and get them to become usefu lto themselves later on in life. some don't even want to go to school. on more than one occassion one wld resolve to other means but it could be disheartening and worrying.
my questons are:
1. they worth the trouble- these children or should someone not even bother taking them under your wings instead give the family a means of liveli hood or allowance

2. do yousubscribe to beating kids?

your comments wld be appreciated

(1) (Reply)

Question (for Married Couples) / How Would Your Parent React If You Tell Them You Want To Marry Your Fellow Man Or Woman? / What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.