Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET (58063 Views)

OluTimehin Adegbeye: "Pretty Mike Raped Me At 16, Andre Blaze Assaulted Me" / Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me / Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by DrChukzy(m): 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
And the drama continues over the surprising behaviour of YBNL rapper, Olamide at the Headies earlier this morning, January 2.

After causing a scene at the award which resulted to the unofficial ending of the event, the furious rapper has been accused of assaulting a fan.

According to the fan who identified himself as Olawale, Olamide was coming out of the event auditorium when he hailed him as a loyal fan of his. He however got a dose of what he didn’t bargain for as Olamide reportedly hit him severally.

‘I was standing outside the hall when I saw him coming out. I was not even aware that he was in a bad mood or something so I just hailed him with both my hands raised up in a salutary mode. The response I got was however unprecedented’, the visibly shaken fan disclosed.

He spoke further, ‘Rather than Olamide to acknowledge my greetings, he simply hit me with a blow on the face and also injured me in my arm'(raising up a slightly bleeding arm).

Olawale further revealed that he was still surprised and in shock over the rapper’s attitude as at the time he spoke with TheNETng. The incident was also confirmed by different standers-by who witnessed it happen.

http://thenet.ng/2016/01/how-olamide-assaulted-me-at-the-headies-fan-tells-net/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
These guys are no longer making sense true to God. Ftc. I see nothng special in it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by homeboy205: 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
Moral of the lesson, stop clinching

8 Likes

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
Don jazzy at work

Video of it happening
Headies event both indoors and out doors were secured with cameras cctv nd drones

Make headies release the footage

This is either don jazzy set up or a fan who deseperately needs fame

undecided we are not dumb akin shey bolo mehn o awa gbon

318 Likes 12 Shares

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by hatux: 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
Don baba j, nice one....grin

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by STILESGANG: 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
You said net newspaper yet used another link entirely.All this hungry bloggers sef

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
Koni Da Fun Iya Yin..!! undecided
Fake news"# Don-JazzITES at work..#
OlamideRIANS" observing..

115 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by dammiecool(m): 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dumb Jazzy @ work, applying d same bad publicity he used in destroying dbanj's image.

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Skywalker5(m): 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
Naira land and social media trying to cash in on this drama.

3 Likes

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by fergus0n: 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2016

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
I can now see Olamide is claiming to be a hard man,a street boi,a cultist or what ever he thinks he is,that is giving him the leverage to feel pompous(probably his fame & fortune).....I would have broken his head,if i were the "Fan" that tried hailing him & he reacted the way he did to me angry angry angry

Besides if truth be told,Lil Kesh hasn't gotten the vibe an adult would relate to...His songs/lyrics are vulgarly & videos are explicit.....I think Reekado Banks truly deserves it in 10 folds

197 Likes 17 Shares

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by onosprince(m): 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
Egbon Olamide should learn from Edris, the media that made you can destroy you.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by ademoladeji(m): 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
Olawale craving for attention...

Show us video clip of the scene or the red-eye developed after the punch or adonbilivit

grin

*******MODIFIED********

Olamide no assault you coz if he did, you won't have the strength to talk to NET... Na hospital bed you suppose dey rock.

38 Likes

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by jaybee104(m): 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ok
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
I am surprised the organisers of the event are yet to make an official statement regarding the events of yesterday. This is expected of any reputable organisation that has any pretensions of pedigree.

Make a statement, end all the speculation, douse the flames let's have a bit of peace.

My head is already filled with terrible cramps from all the droning and noise going on.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by jaybee104(m): 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
No
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by FisifunKododada: 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
cool No video. No believe. Your father!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by VickyRotex(f): 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dem don start.

Adding extra salt to already spiced beef. Shiooo undecided

kennygee:
Olamide Olamide Olamide.
We no go hear word again today?

I just tire my sister.

But some people are smiling to the bank. E.g Ikeji and Se.un cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by omisakint: 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lie....... Everybody looking for cheap fame.

Let me start mine.

Olamide outburst yesterday made me laugh out loud to the extent that my landlord that I lied to that I wasn't home heard me laughing.... Bleeep you olamide.. Hahahaha hahaha wink

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by freshness2020: 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dem no cook the lie well... Iranu.
How possible is it for someone to punch and start assaulting a loyal fan for a no just cause undecided undecided!
Abeg na lie joor.

26 Likes

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Greenbullet(m): 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
this is a. cheap propaganda either by don j or a fame hungry fan.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Aikon: 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
olamide is a tout

he made harsh comment using vulgar Yoruba words , smashed the mic, smashed his cup, threw his cap into the air, stuck his 3rd fingers in the air saying the f-word and finally beat up a fan.

19 Likes

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide Olamide Olamide.

We no go hear word again today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Tochaigh: 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
I can see don jazzy fans blabbing nonsense all around.

Don jazzy is the real childish one, Infact extremely childish and proud, I was never cowed by his shenanigans on twitter.

Going on stage to say that rubbish was the height of pride and immaturity. Olamide never called your name or the name of your group, but don jazzy felt he is a don, a god who could do as he likes.

Olamide's reaction is over the top for most people including me, but if anyone of you could reason, you'd know that, that is what his music preaches, street gangsta culture, and he's simply staying true to himself and his message. He's not being an hypocrite.

Enough of the story, this news is simply propaganda.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by jamex93(m): 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
angry
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by PissedOffWeed(m): 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2016

3 Likes

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Helkayklassic(m): 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
This is one of those that received 50k from Don Jazzy..The picture and video of it happening or!!! Fellow Nairalanders help me to complete it.

11 Likes

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by teejaypee: 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
Some pple can lie... I read this Same story last year... pple just dey crave attention sha... baba iyayan.... video or AdonBelieveIt

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by trishapal(f): 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by Temihatz(m): 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
Fake story mtchewwwwwwww

3 Likes

Re: ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET by gen2briz(m): 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
Omo eniyan..... Kin lo de..... Male Una #LeaveTrashForLawma

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium / Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.