Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Here’s What This Line On Your Hand Reveals About Your Personality And Life. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Here’s What This Line On Your Hand Reveals About Your Personality And Life. (1418 Views)

"Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS / Here's What The Way You Hold Your Fist Reveals About Your Personality / How Do You Deal With Spouses That Have Different Opinion About Family And Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here’s What This Line On Your Hand Reveals About Your Personality And Life. by Okimski(m): 5:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
We’ve all heard palm readers try to tell us what the different
lines on our hands actually mean, but they’re often rather
off. For thousands of years, people have read palms to try
to tell a person’s character and emotions. To be clear, the
heart line begins near the middle of your hand at the edge of
your palm and ends toward the pinky finger.
Which heart line is yours?
1) If this is your heart line, you’re the ambitious one! You’re
independent, intelligent, and have a lot of good qualities
when it comes to judgement and making decisions. You
may have a selfish, materialistic outlook on life though. Use
your good qualities to better your community and yourself.
2) If this is your hear line, you’re more considerate, kind,
and trustworthy with people. You tend to give away your
heart a little too freely. It may take work, but it’s important
to know when to be guarded.
3) If this is your heart line, you tend to be content and
confident in your love life, whether you’re single or in a
relationship. You’re happy every way.
4) This one was my heart line! You’re patient, caring, calm,
warm-hearted and full of good intentions. You’re the
charitable type. This one read me like a poem!
Was this accurate? Let us know in the
comments below!

http://higherperspectives.com/heart-line/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Here’s What This Line On Your Hand Reveals About Your Personality And Life. by jamex93(m): 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
lolx

i guess mine is 5 then

2 Likes

Re: Here’s What This Line On Your Hand Reveals About Your Personality And Life. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
Mine is 3, but I show characteristics of 1.
Why? angry
Re: Here’s What This Line On Your Hand Reveals About Your Personality And Life. by DickDastardly(m): 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
Mine is number 4. Matched me well. But none portrays the wicked people of this world.
Where is OBASANJO and BUHARI's own, cause its not here angry angry

Incomplete! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Here’s What This Line On Your Hand Reveals About Your Personality And Life. by MhizZK(f): 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
i'm number 3 nd I tink its true.
Re: Here’s What This Line On Your Hand Reveals About Your Personality And Life. by Okimski(m): 5:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
I am 2 and is soo correct

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Here’s What This Line On Your Hand Reveals About Your Personality And Life. by Moiking(m): 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
MhizZK:
i'm number 3 nd I tink its true.
hey same here wink
Re: Here’s What This Line On Your Hand Reveals About Your Personality And Life. by docmoses(m): 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
k
Re: Here’s What This Line On Your Hand Reveals About Your Personality And Life. by Winneygirl(f): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
Left or right hand? Cos the lines differ on both hands.
Re: Here’s What This Line On Your Hand Reveals About Your Personality And Life. by Winneygirl(f): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
Left or right hand? Cos the lines differ on both hands.
Re: Here’s What This Line On Your Hand Reveals About Your Personality And Life. by KanwuliaJara: 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
None of the above! kiss
No line touches the other in my palm o.
Meaning: Efry body mine ya buzznezz! kiss
Re: Here’s What This Line On Your Hand Reveals About Your Personality And Life. by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 05, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
None of the above! kiss
No line touches the other in my palm o.
Meaning: Efry body mine ya buzznezz! kiss
tongue
Re: Here’s What This Line On Your Hand Reveals About Your Personality And Life. by jashar(f): 11:48am On Jun 05, 2015
My own no dey dere ooo.

Who am I?
Re: Here’s What This Line On Your Hand Reveals About Your Personality And Life. by blazetitov: 1:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
DickDastardly:
Mine is number 4. Matched me well. But none portrays the wicked people of this world.
Where is OBASANJO and BUHARI's own, cause its not here angry angry

Incomplete! tongue

Yes. Their own will be number 5!

Hope you rae happy now grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Here’s What This Line On Your Hand Reveals About Your Personality And Life. by kelechiMarie(f): 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
Mine is not there ooo
Re: Here’s What This Line On Your Hand Reveals About Your Personality And Life. by jussodynamic: 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
I guess mine is 1!
Re: Here’s What This Line On Your Hand Reveals About Your Personality And Life. by Okimski(m): 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
jashar:
My own no dey dere ooo.
Who am I?
Look well and compare both hands

(1) (Reply)

Looking At Other Women - Why Men Look & How To Stop / Meet Peter Bello, 26-yr-old Co-pilot Of The Crashed Bristow Helicopter / Domestic Violence Against Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.