Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Why Do Men Cheat On Beautiful Women? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Cheat On Beautiful Women? (3596 Views)

Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Cheat On Beautiful Women? by tpiadotcom: 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
just curious.

It happens too often, where a women has everything- looks, perfect figure, good job, great cook, socialite, etc etc, fills all indices yet still finds herself in such circumstances.

what could be the cause?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Beautiful Women? by ammyluv2002(f): 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
It's not by beauty either is it by figure nor atttitude but by choice says the men grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Beautiful Women? by Ab025(m): 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
Because beauty alone can't make me stay. U got to know one thing, when men decide to be caring and faithful to a particular woman, it is never because of her beauty.

A man normally will remain Faithfull to his woman for other reasons apart from beauty and sex. Take note, beauty attracts us to you bt it won't make us stay and good sex always makes us come for more but that doesn't mean we shall stay!!

So rather, you should be asking beautiful women what do they have to offer to a man to make him stay because their beauty alone just isn't what makes us stay...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Beautiful Women? by AAinEqGuinea: 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
Because there's other beautiful women out here
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Beautiful Women? by dinachi(m): 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
Most beautiful women are proud and takes their man for granted. It is just like everyday I see Beyonce and JayZ, I see pretence and stage managed love. If not for losing money, JayZ will likely cheat on Beyonce. They are all about their beauty and nothing else most times. Aside from their stinking pussies!

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
both male and female are all sinners by nature, so can't do without lust.

women wt good looks+good job with excess of self-consciousness, lack of respect and financially intoxicated psyche can't be endured by even a true serious minded man.

Some women change characters just like men do once they are settled wt a man.

Am nt saying cheating is right, but how u threat your man goes a long way

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Beautiful Women? by coogar: 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
tpiadotcom:
just curious.

It happens too often, where a women has everything- looks, perfect figure, good job, great cook, socialite, etc etc, fills all indices yet still finds herself in such circumstances.

what could be the cause?

because there's always another beautiful woman out there. humans are insatiable. we always look out for more ways to improve the status quo. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Beautiful Women? by raumdeuter: 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
interesting
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Beautiful Women? by snakebeat: 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
Beauty intoxicate women. This makes it difficult for any man to stay.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Beautiful Women? by Vision4God: 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
A man who truly loves God wil never cheat on his wife. (temptations wil com, buh D grace 2 overcome is available). Hav learnt in life determination is d KEY

Jus like saying y sompips serve God & stil bliv in or visit man-made gods (rmbr God is a jealous God)

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Beautiful Women? by edobor108(m): 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
Op u fit eat d same food everyday?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Beautiful Women? by Stillfire: 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
...because they lack self control...which is a fruit of the Holy spirit.
The fruits of the Holy Spirit is the result of the Holy Spirit's presence in the life of a Christian. grin
According to the bible we like quoting of course.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
Its simple
. An irresponsible man will cheat no matter what... A responsible man will not cheat no matter what.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Beautiful Women? by tpiadotcom: 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
Yes, but i'd have thought beauty should be able to prevent a man from cheating.

Ie if you score a 10/10 or maybe a 9/10 on his rating of ideal wife material, then he won't stray.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 05, 2015
tpiadotcom:

Ie if you score a 10/10 or maybe a 9/10 on his rating of ideal wife material, then he won't stray.
Naaa.. an irresponsible man without good morals and character.. even if he gets more dan what he wants, will still stray.. they are the ones that will come up with statements like..."I cant eat one food all the time" "variety is d spice of life " and all that crap to back up their behaviour.

On the other hand a good man will respect himself and his partner.. even if she is not all dat..

It all depends on character shaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Beautiful Women? by xynerise: 10:24am On Jun 05, 2015
Ceeesaw:
Its simple
. An irresponsible man will cheat no matter what... A responsible man will not cheat no matter what.
Responsible men cheat too. I know it sounds complicated.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Beautiful Women? by DoTheNeedful: 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
dinachi:
Most beautiful women are proud and takes their man for granted. It is just like everyday I see Beyonce and JayZ, I see pretence and stage managed love. If not for losing money, JayZ will likely cheat on Beyonce. They are all about their beauty and nothing else most times. Aside from their stinking pussies!

O boy,you dey vex o cheesy Fine babes don do you strong thing grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Beautiful Women? by 5minsmadness: 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
tpiadotcom:

Are u talking in terms of beauty or the whole package?

You see, you still think it's beauty that ties man to a woman.

Wrong.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Beautiful Women? by tpiadotcom: 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
I said beauty as in what the man considers the whole package (read the opening post).

say for example, the man rates a lady 10/10 or 9/10 in overall wife material, and goes ahead to marry her.

why do so many men still cheat afterwards?

If the man was forced to marry, or the lady wasn't so good looking (in everything), then one could assume those were what made him stray. But when no comma is there, why does the man still cheat?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Beautiful Women? by segend(m): 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
For some people, boredom, while some are just irresponsible.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Beautiful Women? by 5minsmadness: 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
Men who marry 10/10 or 9/10 based on the whole package RARELY cheat. I say this with all impetus and sincerity.

Most men marry women for reasons other than the "whole package". To be candid and raw, reasons for marriage vary from :
Am coming of age

She's been with me for a long time. Better reward her.

I've dumped so many girls and this one is no different. Might as well marry her.

All girls are the same. Might as well marry her.

She is educated. She will add something to my life.

She is rich. She will add something to my life.

I feel guilty after all I have put her through. Let me marry her.

Etc. Etc.

Funny enough, very few guys will actually marry an exceedingly beautiful woman(mostly politicians do this) cos they naturally (and wrongly) see her as high maintenance or too "open eye" or prone to temptations. She might get a lot of toasters but few will be willing to risk taking the long haul with her unless they are very well to do.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Beautiful Women? by OKNkanu(m): 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
<Enters> Shouts: "Beauty is Only Skin Deep" <Leaves>
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Beautiful Women? by omoiseselagba: 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
Vision4God:
A man who truly loves God wil never cheat on his wife. (temptations wil com, buh D grace 2 overcome is available). Hav learnt in life determination is d KEY

Jus like saying y sompips serve God & stil bliv in or visit man-made gods (rmbr God is a jealous God)
love god?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Beautiful Women? by SAMBARRY: 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
Same old lines. Of course I wasn't expecting to read anything genuine and reasonable. Like they're all saying the same thing

Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Beautiful Women? by SAMBARRY: 7:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
Moreover

Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Beautiful Women? by omoiseselagba: 7:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ab025:
Because beauty alone can't make me stay. U got to know one thing, when men decide to be caring and faithful to a particular woman, it is never because of her beauty.

A man normally will remain Faithfull to his woman for other reasons apart from beauty and sex. Take note, beauty attracts us to you bt it won't make us stay and good sex always makes us come for more but that doesn't mean we shall stay!!

So rather, you should be asking beautiful women what do they have to offer to a man to make him stay because their beauty alone just isn't what makes us stay...
...beauty is vain.i respect intelligent women,a woman that will bring out the best in me and add value to my life.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Beautiful Women? by SAMBARRY: 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
Beauty or no beauty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Beautiful Women? by 5minsmadness: 12:15am On Jun 06, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Beauty or no beauty
This tony gaskins is a pastor of which church?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Beautiful Women? by SAMBARRY: 12:21am On Jun 06, 2015
5minsmadness:

This tony gaskins is a pastor of which church?
of common sense
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Beautiful Women? by 5minsmadness: 12:28am On Jun 06, 2015
SAMBARRY:
of common sense
Oh I see.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Beautiful Women? by SAMBARRY: 12:32am On Jun 06, 2015
5minsmadness:

Oh I see.

So he's actually a nobody.
he's an important person tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' / Why Do Married Men Sexually Impress And Satify Their Mistress Than Their Wife / I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.